Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, Tales of Symphonia, Mythology, Persona Series, and Soul Eater.
I run for him when he flies,
But so close I can almost touch the skin
I freeze because the prescense
hammers right through me like petrification
And he'll go right through me
one so immobile
My favorite anime's.
Tales of Symphonia - the series.
Ouran high school host club
Pani Poni Dash
Cayote ragtime show
DEATH NOTE YEAHHH!! (I have a deathnote! I made it!)
The Melancholi of Haruhi Suzumiya (I can do the dance to the hare hare yukai song!)
Mythical detective Loki Ragnarok
Paranoia agent, it was interesting
samurai champloo... Again, so incredibly interesting.
Trinity blood, I barely watch it but it's AWESOME! (I simply don't know when it's on... -_-;; and I get sleepy easily when I'm bored... which is a lot when I'm watching the other bullshit on Adult Swim like Aqua Teen or other unintelligent crap.)
full metal alchemist... It's cool.
Blood +... I got addicted to it on the FIRST episode, but then I moved to a new house... missed a few episodes... and I have this OCD thing where if I miss one single episode I'll just stop watching altogether unless it's one of those individual episode type things where it doesn't REALLY matter what order you watch them in.
FLCL is really cool, but I havn't seen the ending episodes.
Dnangel is okay but I haven't really watched too much of it.
Fruits basket... stopped watching it... wanted to keep going but couldn't find the episodes on my computer. OR the freiking DVD's.
Hot gimmick (tha manga is perverted though... is there even an anime?)
Oh! and peach fuzz! its so fuzzy and ferrit-filled!
Yeah, and Last but definately not least... I really like "Welcome to the NHK" it's fun in a way.
1. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
2. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
3. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be 10.99; please pull up to the first window."
4. Ask if you can rent a pizza.
5. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
6. Tell the order taker to tell the manager to tell his supervisor he's fired.
7. Mumble, "There's a bomb under your seat." When asked to repeat that, say, "I said 'sauce smothered with meat'."
8. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated
9. Try not to say the word pizza. If they say it, say "please don’t mention that - ahem - word."
10. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell "OW!" when a bullet is fired.
On an elevator
1. Turn to a random person and whisper, " Where are they taking us?”
2. Look menacingly at another passenger, and say "NO!"
3. Play Rock, Paper, Scissors with yourself, & be ecstatic when you win and
4. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
5. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
6. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
7. Meow occasionally.
8. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
9. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
10. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down
1. Hide in a cloths rack and when some one passes say "pick me! pick me!"
2. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
4. Challenge random people to duel you with gift wrap tubes.
5. Put random items into other peoples baskets while they are not looking.
6. Walk up to a random person a say "Hey,b Bob! Hows it been? I havent see you since we were in 3rd grade together!".
7. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
8. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
9. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, growl angrily.
10. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
1. Leave permanent markers by the dry-erase board.
2. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters "CHECK YOUR FLY".
3. Claim to be the teaching assistant. If the real one objects, jump up and scream "IMPOSTER!"
4. Tell teachers the kids who are not there had died.
5. Speak gibberish.
6. While on the computers at school, delete random folders and such that look important.
7. During a big test, make poppingsounds with your mouth(like donky from shrek)and laugh when the teacher gives you a funny look.
8. In study hall, look at the celing for along time, and when you see other people looking at the celing too, trying to figure it out, say "What are you looking at?".
9. When in a school shower, sing "Its a small world after all" really badly.
10. Put fake survalence cameras in every batroom stall.
11. In the morning, bring your sleeping bag by the door of your first class and act like you're just waking up every time someone walks in.
In a movie theatre
1. Talk loudly to a friend. Whenever someone else makes the slightest noise, tell him or her they are inconsiderate little bastards for disrupting your viewing pleasure.
2. Bring a portable T.V. Watch the ball game. Cheer loudly.
3. Sing with the background music.
4. Whenever someone opens a door yell "Don't go in there, he's got a gun!"
5. If it's a Disney film, go up to the projector room and replace the film with an adult film.
6. Get a realistic looking and sounding cap gun. Go to the front of the theatre and exclaim, "The movie is depressing you." Shoot yourself in the head and fall dead. After about a minute get up and go back to you seat. Remain silent the rest of the movie.
7. Wear a trench coat and sunglasses. Whenever someone enters or exits the theatre ask to see their identification.
8. Find the light switch. Turn the lights on.
9. Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
10. Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
At an amusement park/arcade room
1. When playing one of those 'ski ball' games, take the balls and ask for a bag to put your 'prizes' in.
2. At the shooting gallary, try to shoot holes in either the wall, the ceiling or the person who gave you the gun, then apologize when you get yelled at and claim that you thought that you'd get extra points for hitting the "moving target", and steer clear of the real targets, no matter what, maybe even shoot directly away from it and into the air.
3. Stand at the counter, stare at the person working there for a moment before saying, "Mommy/Daddy I want THAT ONE!" and point to one of the cool looking prizes. Just walk away when they try to figure out who you're talking to.
4. Ask one of the employees if you can win their hat+ Jacket if you got a high enough score.
5. Ask if you can win one of the roller coasters.
6. Start waving frantically at the conductor when you're seated, or... just do something... distracting...
7. If you win a giant stuffed animal, insist that he/she gets his/her own seat on one of the rides.
8. Before the ride even starts, start screaming obnoxiously LOUD while muttering things in gibberish. Be quiet during the entire ride until you're nearing the end, then start screaming again when the ride's stopped.
9. Start miming, build a box around the person wearing an employee outfit and a nametag, then, act like you're bashing it with something.
10. When playing air hockey in the arcade room, find the ticket exchange booth and throw the puck behind it.
Reasons to be different or weird
1. Why NOT be different?
2. Being different could be considered bad, but it's the same as unique, which is good, right?
3. If the world were full of people who were exactly the same as one another, there would be no love in the world, no opposites to attract, support the theory! BE different!
4. Beethoven was different, he may have been chronically depressed but... it always seemed like a beautiful thing... the music.
5. supposedly... a person loves you, but if you're no different than anyone else, and he knew that, there would be no risk in loosing you, would there...? He could just get another... exactly the same.
6. Letting loose and being yourself in a unique way DOES relieve stress. Trust me. (well... a lot of the time)
7. Being the same is like being a clone, and when you think for yourself and suport your future kids to be different, you're destroying ignorance.
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (Nintendo Gamecube)
Conker's Bad Fur Day, (Nintendo 64. I love it.)
Persona 3 (PS2)
Persona 4 (PS2)
Paper Mario (N-64, I'm old-school.)
Paper Mario thousand year door. (Or maybe I just like Nintendo?!)
Radiata Stories (Ps2)
Tales of symphonia (Gamecube)
Favorite kind of ending of ANYTHING:
Where the Main character dies,
Or is about to die and should have died but didn't.
When the main character is on a mental break-down. It's interesting how they go on such an emotion-filled rant.
And when they give a long, moral speech that makes sense.
Tales of Symphonia:
Yuan and Raine
Yuan and Sheena
Yuan and Kratos
Yuan and Me (tee hee)
(Yuan with every cool character... as long as it isn't Regal. I don't like him.)
Kratos and Raine
Kratos and Sheena
Kratos and... Me?
Ouran High school Host club
Kyouya and Haruhi
Kyouya and Me!
xxxx Done with pairings, I just keep pairing them with myself and I don't think I'm going to stop, either. xxxxx
2)I don't know, Freaky's just my number one fav.
Unsafe External Link