Poll: Who would you like to be the main couple in my story 'Object Of Desire? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Star Wars, Beyblade, and Kingdom Hearts.
Age: Not sharing.
About This Account: I only write when I feel inspiration. I have a few stories open - and trust me, they will ALL be finished at some point, on my own time. I use to be able to update with crappy chapters that were forced out, but I'm not going to do that anymore. I want everything to be on par with what I consider acceptable. I write for fun and as a past-time. I have always had a wild imagination and hopefully, one day, I will have the courage to sit down and actually create my own world and publish it.
Favorite Quote: "The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Top Five Favorite Anime to Read and Write: Bleach, Beyblade(original series), Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Rosario Vampire, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight
Top Five Video Games To Read and Write: The Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy
Top Five Books and Movies/TV Shows to Read and Write: Star Wars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, That 70s Show, Harry Potter
One True Pairings:
- Bleach: Orihime and Ulquiorra (love the dynamics!)
- Beyblade: Tyson and Kai (I just love the unique bond they develop throughout the series!)
- Kingdom Hearts: Sora and Kairi (come on! Sora goes through a lot just to reunite with the 'one that's really in his heart'. If any characters in this series deserve to be together - it's these two!)
- Final Fantasy 13: (Adult) Hope and Lightning (they've just developed a lovely bond.)
My All Time Favorite Characters: Link, Sora, Kairi, Kai Hiwatari, Tyson Granger (Takao Kinomiya), Hitsugaya Toushiro, Orihime Inoue, Ulquiorra Cifer, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Kakashi Hatake!
1) At Dusk's End: This is a story revolved around Anakin Skywalker, and if he had received a vision of himself as Darth Vader as he watches Master Windu and Palpatine fight.
2) Object of Desire: Pretty much this story came to mind when I couldn't decide if I wanted to write a Twilight Princess piece or a Skyward Sword piece. I just love both so much, that I couldn't decide. Therefore I combined them into one, using SS Zelda's desire to travel into the future as the main link (no pun intended haha) to slam those two bad boys together. Please give this story a chance! I have worked very hard on making the plot and writing it - and I am very proud of it.
3) Faded: This is a revision of a story I wrote a few years ago when I first joined fanfiction.net. It was poorly written and I thought it deserved another shot. I had rushed the plot before and there was a major lack of detail. Also, Sakura's character didn't really grow. None of them did. Sasuke fell for Sakura right off the bat! Gah. Currently on an indefinite hiatus.
4) Challenge Accepted: This is my first beyblade story in a long time (I wrote one a few years ago but deleted it). Beyblade - or my love for KaiHil - got me into fanfiction.net actually. But now I'm an avid Tyka fan, though I still love KaiHil as well. This story is pretty much just a bunch of one-shots that work together and tell of Kai and Tyson deal with living with each other.
5) Gift-Heart Box: I made this for a contest on deviantart, unfortunately, the founder of the group never came back or something and didn't finish the contest. I was devastated. But the piece received such a good response on deviant that I decided to post it here as well. It's just a birthday piece dedicated to Sakura and Sasuke.
6) Warmth: This is a wintry piece about Tyson and Kai getting lost in the woods, injured and with no food or water and only each other to keep warm. It's kind of my top priority right now considering it is a seasonal fic that I wanna get done on time. It is boy/boy.
7) Fool: This is a one-shot about Sora, Kairi, and Riku. It mainly focuses on Sora when he attends Riku and Kairi's wedding, realizing what he lost in leaving his friends behind all the time.
Stuck: This is a story about Hitsugaya Toushiro. After fighting a weak arrancar in his gigai (artificial body that houses souls) he finds himself trapped. He passes out on the streets and gets picked up by a Social Worker where he gets placed inside a foster home and has to attend Karakura School. But then his memories start fading, forcing Matsumoto and the others to rush to find a solution.
Updates as of March 9th, 2014:
1) Object of Desire: Chapter 17 (0% done)
2) At Dusk's End: Chapter 4 (20% done)
3) Warmth: Chapter 5 (30% done)
*STORY IMAGES: The images I have used for my stories, I do NOT own. If you are the owner, feel free to ask me to take them down or give your name and I will gladly credit you.
Unsafe External Link