Poll: What kind of genres do you usually read? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Fairy Tail, and Elder Scroll series.
Just so you know...my username is very flexible. I'm xX Fantasy Xx, in general. But for my Naruto stories, I'm xX Naru Fantasy Xx; for my Hetalia/HetaOni stories, I'm xX Heta Fantasy Xx. And so on and so forth, if I decide to make other stories. This idea just recently spawned from rereading the chapters about Pain in "Naruto", and how Pain had several bodies that weren't really him, but at the same time they were. Well, just like him, xX Fantasy Xx is the "real" me making all the others do my dirty work xD So to speak.
NEWS FLASH! I've become totally and utterly obsessed with HetaOni! :D I've watched all of the HetaOni video/movie thingy on youtube, but of course it's not finished yet, so I've been left hanging. -_- How depressing...ANYWAY! If you're interested, HetaOni is basically a fanbased RPG based off of the horror game "Ao Oni". Check them both out on TV Tropes, or click on the links below to watch the HetaOni episodes!
Episode 1 part 1/2:
Episode 2 part 1/3: [can't find it for some reason...so I watched it in portuguese :D]
Episode 3 part 1/3:
Episode 4 part 1/3:
Episode 5 part 1/3:
Episode 6 part 1/3:
Episode 7 part 1/5:
Episode 8 part 1/4:
Episode 9 part 1/2:
Episode 10 part 1/4:
Episode 11 part 1/2:
Episode 14 part 1/2:
Episode 16 part 1/2:
Episode 17 part 1/2:
And that's all that's out so far...I'll update when EPISODE 17 PART 2/2 comes out! :D Something I'm looking forward to greatly!
In any case, here are some other HetaOni videos that you might find interesting. :)
HetaOni Uninstall English Version (New Complete Colored Version):
HetaOni MAD- Uninstall (NEW LONGER AND COLOURED VER.):
HetaOni movie trailer:
HetaOni Radioplay (voice acting alliance):
【英訳がないなら】HetaOni Douga (Eng sub)【作ればいいじゃない】:
So that's enough for my HetaOni rant for now. :) If you'd like to talk about it or suggest a story idea, I'd be glad to talk!
DOB: May 10, 1994
Favorite type of music: Pop. Rock. Something like that.
Favorite band: Boys Like Girls :)
Favorite song: At the moment? Fallen Awake by Kari Kimmel
Favorite Movie: Avatar. It was AMAZING!!
Favorite anime: HETAONI! It's not really a show, I guess, but I'll consider it one. I also love Hetalia, but HetaOni takes the cake. :D
Favorite TV show: American Idol, no question about it.
Things I hate:
1) When people decide that they want to race me and I say no, but then when we reach a certain place and they get there first they yell "I won!" or something. It ticks me off!
2) When someone asks "Can I ask you a question?" Well, that sorta defeats the purpose, idiot.
3) When Naruto gets shown up by Sasuke. DIE SASUKE! (Or when any main character that I like gets shown up by anyone I hate.)
5) S-S-S-SPI-SPIDERS!! (shudders)
6) When people call that alien thing in HetaOni "Tony". HIS NAME IS NOT TONY.
7) When people read my stories and they like them (put them on their favorites of something) but they don't review. It makes me sad.
8) Self-centered, depressed people like Victor Frankenstein. Like, seriously, if you feel so bad about your monster killing everybody and being a disgrace to the human race then why don't you FIX IT instead of sitting there, weeping and moaning, vividly describing leaves and flowers and the moon. (I hated that book, Frankenstein. Most boring, depressing book EVER.)
9) Stupid shows like Chowder. Disgusting, pointless, and cliche. Can you say boring? But, I guess, they amuse some people, so it's okay...
10) When nothing interesting happens. I get bored. Bored is NOT fun.
Top 10 HetaOni characters:
Other manga that I read, besides Naruto: Kodocha, Furuba (Fruit's Basket), Mink, Skip Beat, Oh My Goddess!, DNAngel, Bleach, Yotsuba&, Marmalade Boy, Tokyo Mew Mew (and A La Mode), Mega Tokyo, MARS, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles , Card Captor Sakura, Girl Got Game, Destiny's Hand, Secret Agent Luna, Alichino, Kamichama Karin, Kamichama Karin Chu, Gakuen Alice, Special A, Kimi No Todoke, Mixed Vegetables
Animes I like: HetaOni (best. rpg. ever.), Hetalia (Axis Powers Hetalia), Naruto, Kimi Ni Todoke, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Kenichi, Bleach
Speaking of Kimi Ni Todoke...the live action movie is SOOOOOO CUTE, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! Watch it on zomganime.com :)
Best Fanfiction friend: Hikari1994
~ "When life hands you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemies' eyes."
~ "Your wish is your command. In other words, do it your goddamn self."
~ "Life is like an apple. When the apple is almost finished, it's all wrinkly and bumpy."
~ "If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic." (Dr. House)
If you want to know anymore, just PM me and I'll answer!!
&=! he's a gangsta
~=(: D) girl w/ ponytail
O_o weird person
My account: domikat1112
When it's over, I want to say all my life
When it's over, I don't want to wonder
I don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
I don't want to end up simply having visited this world
~ Excerpt from "When Death Comes" by Mary Oliver
Please read my new story!
Name: The Whole Story
Summary: There's a prophecy that states that, every 1000 years, a great war will occur. The last one is happening soon. Only the Kiu Shinobi - Kaori Kiuno - can save them. This is her story, starting with the Kyuubi attack all the way through the last Great War.
Link to the first chapter (the prologue): http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story_preview.php?storyid=5857636&chapter=1
YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Domizzle (Hmmm...sounds weird...)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Midnight Tamarin (Awesome! Love it!)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Katia West Montgomery (Not bad...)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Feldomat (Um...no.)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Emerald Strawberry Daquiri (...that's an oxymoron, isn't it?)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Yankee (Oooh sounds patriotic AND dark! I like it! :D)
George W Bush
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."
"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame.
"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
A psychology professor at the University of Miami knew his students expected a terrifyingly long final exam.
To play with their minds a little (what do you expect from a psychology professor?) he only put ONE question on the final exam.
He watched the reactions of the students as they all opened the exams and saw the one question.
Initially they all looked relieved, but as the difficulty of the question began to sink in, those relieved faces sagged to confusion and consternation.
All, that is, except for one student.
He read the question, tapped his pencil into his palm a few times, then jotted something down on the test paper.
He walked up to the professor, handed him the final, and walked out.
The professor blinked in surprise, looked at what the student wrote, and smiled.
The professor wrote "100" on the top of that student's test.
The question: What is courage?
The student's answer: This is.
Mental Hospital Answering Machine
“Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the pound key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.
If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y & c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 0 0 0.
If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you.”
Job at the FBI
For the final test, the FBI agents took one of
'We must know that you will follow your
Inside the room you will find your wife sitting
The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could
The agent said, 'Then you' re not the right man
The second man was given the same instructions.
The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried,
Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the
'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said. ' I had to Beat him to death with the chair.'
MORAL: WOMEN CAN BE EVIL, Don't Mess with them!!
Here is 30 things to do in an exam if you know your going to fail it anyway:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly. (if someone actually does this please tell me)
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
A Mother's Teaching
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Boeing 757-"Fragile. Do not drop" (Oh. Wow. Really?)
How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby. (Now why would I do that?)
Liquid plummer-"Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages." (Mmmm. Beverages! In a LIQUID PLUMMER!)
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets" (Better hope it is.)
Endust duster-"This product is not defined flammable by the consumer products safety commission regulations. However this product can be ignited under certain circumstances" (And those are...?)
Baby oil-"Keep out reach of children." (I'm sure the babies don't need to use baby oil.)
Dog food-"new and improved tasting" (Says who?)
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping." (Aw, darn, that's what I want this for!)
Sleeping pills-"Warning: may cause drowsiness" (Warning: May not be sleeping pills -.-)
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark" (And I use floodlights very often in the light.)
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe." (Really now? Let's test that.)
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe." (Good, 'cause I wasn't planning on washing it.)
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain." (What was your first clue?)
Hair dryer-"Do not use while sleeping" (If someone can do this, please tell me.)
On a bar of Dial soap- "Directions: use like regular soap" (Which means...?)
Some Swann frozen dinners-"Serving sugestion: Defrost" (But it's just a suggestion, really.)
Tesco's dessert (printed on bottom of the box)-"Do not turn upside down" (Too late! Sucker!)
Marks and Spencer Bread pudding: "Warning: product may be hot after heating." (Sorry, but we haven't learned how to cook cold food.)
Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (Unless you're masochistic.)
Boots childrens cough medicine: "Do not drive or operate machinary." (Great, I'll make sure to tell the kids who use this about that.)
Korean kitchen knife: "Keep out of children." (No DUH!)
Christmas lights; "For indoor and outdoor use only." (As opposed to outer space.)
Food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Ooh, so it's a guessing game? Let's see who figures out what the other use is first!)
Sainsbury's peanuts:"Warning: may contain nuts." (Well, that's great to know.)
American Airlines package of peanuts; "Instructions: open packet. Eat nuts." (Check. Check. Okay now what? Wait, what happened to the warning? You're supposed to tell me that the packet may contain nuts! Stupid! Duh!)
Swidish chainsaw:"Do not attept to stop chainsaw with hands." (I second that.)
TGWF: Thank God We're Female
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd 1 prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd 1 prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge.
Female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
(Okay, I don't actually believe in this, so you don't have to repost it. But it's hilarious as hell! xD)
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
Okay, so i've gotten into playing around with names. I start with the original name, then I do stuff to it that changes it. These are the ways in which I change them.
This one is simple. Write the name backwards. Example: Austin --> Nitsua
For this one, I simply take the first two letters and switch them, take the next two letters and switch them, and so on and so forth. If there are an odd number of letters in the name, the last letter stays where it is. Example: Alison --> Lasino
3.) Backwards Alphabet/ Opposite
For this one, I use the "opposite" letter of the letter given by using my "special" (hehe) backwards alphabet (as seen below). Vowels have their own separate alphabet. ('Y' is not considered a vowel, in this case.)
b c d f g h j k l m n p q r s t v w x y z
a e i o u
Now, all you have to do is match up the letter with its "opposite" letter , and voila! Example: Sabrina --> Juzkinu
4.) Only vowels
This one is more fun with longer names that have more vowels. Otherwise, it's pretty boring. All you have to do is use only the vowels of the name in the order they were in. Example: Anastasiya --> Aaaia
5.) Letter after
For this one, all you have to is switch the existing letter with the letter that proceeds it in the alphabet. Once again, vowels have their own alphabet. Example: Jasmine --> Ketnopi
6.) Letter before
This one is the same as the previous one, except this time you switch the existing letter with the letter that precedes it. Again, vowels have their own alphabet. Example: Olivia --> Iketeu
Now, here are some names that I have already done this process on. If you find one you like, please PM me with the original name and that name so I know. I'm writing an original story using these names, and I want to know the best ones. Also, if I don't have a name on the list that you want to see on here, please do tell. :D Oh and feel free to use any of these names for anything. Thank you!
Format: Original Name --> Backwards --> Switch --> Opposite --> Only Vowels --> Letter After --> Letter Before
Dominique --> Euqinimod --> Odiminuqe --> Wepinilao --> Oiiue --> Funoporai --> Cilemepoa
Anastasiya --> Ayisatsana --> Nasaatisay --> Unujhujicu --> Aaaia --> Epetvetoze --> Umursurexu
Ana --> Ana --> Naa --> Unu --> Aa --> Epe --> Umu
Jasmine --> Enimsaj --> Ajmsnie --> Sujpino --> Aie --> Ketnopi --> Hurlema
Syeda --> Adeys --> Ysdea --> Jcoxu --> Ea --> Tzife --> Rxacu
Ruth --> Htur --> Urht --> Kaht --> U --> Savj --> Qosg
Akira --> Arika --> Arika --> Karia --> Uriku --> Aia --> Elose --> Ujequ
Kristin --> Nitsirk --> Rksiitn --> Rkijhin --> Ii --> Lsotvop --> Jqersem
Alison --> Nosila --> Lasino --> Uqijen --> Aio --> Emotup --> Ukerim
Allison --> Nosilla --> Lailosn --> Uqqijen --> Aio --> Emmotup --> Ukkerim
Ali --> Ila --> Lai --> Uqi --> Ai --> Emo --> Uke
Melody --> Ydolem --> Emolyd --> Poqexc --> Eo --> Nimufz --> Lakicx
Jessica --> Acissej --> Ejsscia --> Sojjiyu --> Eia --> Kittode --> Harrebu
Kiran --> Narik --> Ikarn --> Rikun --> Ia --> Losep --> Jequm
Sabrina --> Anirbas --> Asrbnia --> Juzkinu --> Aia --> Tecsope --> Ruzqemu
Anne --> Enna --> Naen --> Unno --> Ae --> Eppi --> Umma
Noel --> Leon --> Onle --> Neoq --> Oe --> Puim --> Miak
Austin --> Nitsua --> Uatsni --> Uajhin --> Aui --> Eatvop --> Uorsem
Mike --> Ekim --> Imek --> Piro --> Ie --> Noli --> Leja
Stephen --> Nehpets --> Tspeehn --> Jhomton --> Ee --> Tviqjip --> Rsangam
Steven --> Nevets --> Tsvene --> Jhogon --> Ee --> Tviwip --> Rsatam
Aspen --> Nepsa --> Saepn --> Ujmon --> Ae --> Etqip --> Urnam
Daniella --> Alleinad --> Adinleal --> Xunioqqu --> Aiea --> Fepoimme --> Cumeakku
Erika --> Akire --> Rekia --> Okiru --> Eia --> Isole --> Aqeju
Laura --> Arual --> Alrua --> Quaku --> Aua --> Mease --> Kuoqu
Daniel --> Leinad --> Adinle --> Xunioq --> Aie --> Fepoim --> Cumeak
Simone --> Enomis --> Isomen --> Jipeno --> Ioe --> Tonupi --> Relima
Sophia --> Aihpos --> Oshpai --> Jemtiu --> Oia --> Tuqjoe --> Ringeu
Julia --> Ailuj --> Ujila --> Saqiu --> Uia --> Kamoe --> Hokeu
Max --> Xam --> Amx --> Pud --> A --> Ney --> Luw
Tessa --> Asset --> Etssa --> Hojju --> Ea --> Vitte --> Sarru
Patricia --> Aicirtap --> Aprtciai --> Muhkuyiu --> Aiia --> Qevsodoe --> Nusqebeu
Tricia --> Aicirt --> Rtciai --> Hkiyiu --> Iia --> Vsodoe --> Sqebeu
Lucia --> Aicul --> Ulica --> Qayiu --> Uia --> Madoe --> Kobeu
Jessie --> Eissej --> Ejssei --> Sojjio --> Eie --> Kittoi --> Harrea
Ariunzaya --> Ayaznuira --> Rauiznyaa --> Ukianbucu --> Aiuaa --> Esoapbeze --> Uqeomyuxu
Ellie --> Eille --> Leile --> Oqqio --> Eie --> Immoi --> Akkea
Miranda --> Adnarim --> Imardna --> Pikunxu --> Iaa --> Nosepfe --> Lequmcu
Anita --> Atina --> Natia --> Unihu --> Aia --> Epove --> Umesu
Artem --> Metra --> Raetm --> Ukhop --> Ae --> Esvin --> Uqsal
Jake --> Ekaj --> Ajek --> Suro --> Ae --> Keli --> Huja
Derek --> Kered --> Ederk --> Xokor --> Ee --> Fisil --> Caqal
David --> Divad --> Adivd --> Xugix --> Ai --> Fewof --> Cutec
Jackie --> Eikcaj --> Ajkcei --> Suyrio --> Aie --> Kedloi --> Hubjea
Leila --> Aliel --> Ellia --> Qoiqu --> Eia --> Miome --> Kaeku
Jiaqi --> Iqaij --> Ijqai --> Siuli --> Iai --> Koero --> Heupe
Olivia --> Aivilo --> Loviai --> Eqigiu --> Oiia --> Umowoe --> Iketeu
Camille --> Ellimac --> Acimlle --> Yupiqqo --> Aie --> Denommi --> Bulekka
Maxamillion --> Noillimaxam --> Amaximlloin --> Pudupiqqien --> Aaiio --> Neyenoqqoup --> Luwulekkeim
Rebecca --> Acceber --> Erebcca --> Kozoyyu --> Eea --> Sicidde --> Qacabbu
Maddie --> Eiddam --> Amddei --> Puxxio --> Aie --> Neffoi --> Luccea
I'm also trying out the whole beta thing. If you want some help with your story, I'd be willing to give you some contructive criticism. Particularly in regards to spelling, grammar, and sentence flunecy/syntax. :D
Oh, but if you want a really good, really blunt beta reader, ask DarkScaredJewelXoX. She really knows what she's doing. :)
~ xX Naru Fantasy Xx ~
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Mikan and Natsume ROMANCE|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice|