Author has written 63 stories for CSI: New York, National Treasure, Criminal Minds, Dukes of Hazzard, Mission: Impossible, Avengers, Power Rangers, Captain America, Doctor Strange, and Avengers.
*I am the "Author Formerly Known as ImaSupernaturalCSI" :) *
*PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY WORKS ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION!
In ten years I've never had to worry about this but it's been brought to my attention that some of my stories ended up on AO3 without my permission. If you ask I'm more likely to let you archive it, but if you don't ask, you can bet I'm going to ask them to delete it. Thank you! *
*Puts on my best movie trailer announcer voice:
In a world where superspies are brothers with superheroes, supernatural hunting brothers fight alongside crime scene technicians and-
*Cough. Takes a sip of Dr. Pepper-
Well...welcome to my world. Currently, Ed the plot bunny has moved back to California yelling "Go go Power Rangers!" at the top of his fuzzy lungs. "Legendary Legacy" is still in the works...Writer's block mixed with work and school is kicking my real life tail at the moment but I am working on new chapters, I promise! Also, look for new chapters in "Rise of a Royal Ranger" as for some reason inspiration hit there and not in the other...plot bunnies... *goes looking for Ed*.
Uh. Let's see. You already know my plot bunny's name is Ed and that I drink Dr. Pepper...not much else to say. Writing is the best kind of therapy in dealing with an overactive imagination. My iPod contains everything from AC/DC to Chris Young to the Lewis & Clark Trail Band to the soundtrack to "Wicked." I love variety. Nothing more fun than driving home from work with the windows down going from Casting Crowns to Billy Squier at the same stop light.
I do not withhold chapters for reviews. IE: "I won't post another chapter until I have 5 reviews!" is something you'll never see from me. To be perfectly honest I'm happy if you stick me on alert or favorite or whatever without a review. It means someone's paying attention. I LOVE reviews, don't get me wrong, I love interacting with readers. I just think it's silly to withhold a chapter for a comment.
Favorite Actor: at the moment, Jeremy Renner, Patrick Wilson, Benedict Cumberbatch, Grant Gustin, John Barrowman, Wentworth Miller and Arthur Darvill...though honestly, it could change next week.
Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep. I love me a classic. Also Emily Bett Rickards, Hayley Atwell, Caity Lotz and Amanda Seyfried.
Here's the current favorites:
CSI:NY: Danny/Lindsay, Stella/Flack, Mac/Stella, Flack/Angell
Power Rangers: Leo/Karone, Leo/Kendrix, Damon/Maya, Wes/Jen, Carter/Dana (if I had to pick a OTP, this is probably it), Joel/Angela, Ryan/Kelsey, Jason/Kim, Nick/Madison, Shelby/Tyler, Chase/Kendall, Jake/Gia, TJ/Cassie, Troy/Emma, Mike/Emily, Andros/Ashley...
Once Upon a Time: Emma/Neal, Emma/Killian, Emma/August, Charming/Snow, Regina/Robin Hood, Gold/Belle
The Flash: Barry/Iris, Ronnie/Caitlin, Iris/Eddie
Arrow: Felicity/Ray, Felicity/Oliver, Sara/Nyssa, Thea/Roy, Tommy/Laurel
Doctor Who: 9/Rose, 10/Rose, Amy/Rory, Jack/Anybody, really
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Captain Cold/White Canary, Carter/Kendra
Power Rangers Dino Charge
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Dancing with the Stars (I love to dance. I live vicariously)
Sailor Moon Crystal
My Personal Favorites
Here's the stuff I've written I actually really like. I mean, I like most of what I've written (some of my early CSI:NY is sketchy plot-wise), I just like these few better than the others:
1. "Darkness Falls"-Because having Don Flack and Dean Winchester get into a snarkfest was just too much fun!
2. "In a Heartbeat"-the adventures of Lightspeed...after Lightspeed
3. "A Good Man is Hard to Find"-my first period piece and I LOVE it.
4. "Brothers in Arms"-the oneshot that started the "Brothers in Arms" series-most of which was written on my phone at a Red Lobster.
5. "Adventure in the Sands"-an oldie but goodie in the "National Treasure" fandom. Love some Riley Poole, and you mix it with "The Mummy"... :)
6. "Spooks in the City"-this actually started out as a fiction piece, but I turned it into a CSI:NY fic instead.
The "Brothers in Arms" Universe:
1. "Brothers in Arms"
2. "Mission: Avengers"
3. "Mission: Avengers 2"
4. "You Didn't See Anything- Or Did You?"
5. "Mission: Avengers: No Strings Attached"
6. Untitled "Mission: Impossible: Rogue Nation" Fic to be written
7. Untitled "Captain America: Civil War" Fic to be written
8. "A Short Trip"
The "Night Shift Mischief" Series:
1. "Night Shift Mischief"
2. "Night Shift Mischief: Twenty Questions"
3. "Night Shift Mischief: I Never"
4. "Night Shift Mischief: Capture the Flag"
5. "Night Shift Mischief: Super Bowl Party!"
6. "Night Shift Mischief: DDR"
7. "Night Shift Mischief: We Love Stupid People"
8. "Night Shift Mischief: Haunted Lab"
9. "Nigh Shift Mischief: Crime of Fashion"
The "Supernatural CSI" Series:
1. Going After Montana
2. Five Alarm
3. Darkness Falls
4. Ghost Stories
5. New York Moonlight
The "Don Flack: PI" Series:
1. A Good Man is Hard to Find
2. A Kind Word and a Gun
1. The Man He Was Before- an iPod Shuffle tribute to Marty Pino- pre-"Point of No Return"
2. Those Songs in My Head
3. Those Songs in My Head: Part Deux
4. Those Songs in My Head: Part Tres
5. Those Songs in My Head: Part Four
6. Those Songs in My Head Are Back!
"Dierks and Dukes" Series:
1. Up On the Ridge
2. My Last Name
3. What Was I Thinkin'?
4. Shuck 'n Jive Shuffles
"Life After Lightspeed" Series:
1. In a Heartbeat
2. Life After Lightspeed (the oneshot series)
3. Legendary Legacy In Progress