Author has written 63 stories for CSI: New York, National Treasure, Criminal Minds, Dukes of Hazzard, Mission: Impossible, Avengers, Power Rangers, Captain America, Doctor Strange, and Avengers.
*PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY WORKS ON OTHER SITES WITHOUT PERMISSION!
In ten years I've never had to worry about this but it's been brought to my attention that some of my stories ended up on AO3 without my permission. If you ask I'm more likely to let you archive it, but if you don't ask, you can bet I'm going to ask them to delete it. Thank you! *
*Puts on my best movie trailer announcer voice:
In a world where superspies are brothers with superheroes, supernatural hunting brothers fight alongside crime scene technicians and-
*Cough. Takes a sip of Dr. Pepper-
Well...welcome to my world. Currently, Ed the plot bunny has moved back to California yelling "Go go Power Rangers!" at the top of his fuzzy lungs. He's currently dividing his little bunny time between Amber Beach, Zandar and Harwood County. Fluffy fella's racking up a lot of frequent flier miles...
I do not withhold chapters for reviews. IE: "I won't post another chapter until I have 5 reviews!" is something you'll never see from me. To be perfectly honest I'm happy if you stick me on alert or favorite or whatever without a review. It means someone's paying attention. I LOVE reviews, don't get me wrong, I love interacting with readers. I just think it's silly to withhold a chapter for a comment.
My two babies at the moment are "Rise of a Royal Ranger" and "Legendary Legacy." Please bear with me. Schoolwork and pulling down 50 hours a week workwise make it hard to have free time to write. Plus I'm rewriting a 20 episode series so...it takes a while to go through episodes for dialogue, plot points, character quirks...
ABOUT ME (if you're interested. If not, skip to the fic list below :)
Jeremy Renner, Patrick Wilson, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Barrowman and Neal McDonough (that guy knows how to chew up a scene)
Meryl Streep. I love me a classic. Amanda Seyfried, Caity Lotz, Emily Bett Rickards, Anne Hathaway.
Here's the current favorites:
CSI:NY: Danny/Lindsay, Stella/Flack, Mac/Stella, Flack/Angell
Power Rangers: Leo/Karone, Leo/Kendrix, Damon/Maya, Wes/Jen, Carter/Dana (if I had to pick a OTP, this is probably it), Joel/Angela, Ryan/Kelsey, Jason/Kim, Nick/Madison, Shelby/Tyler, Chase/Kendall, Jake/Gia, TJ/Cassie, Troy/Emma, Mike/Emily, Andros/Ashley...
The Flash: Barry/Iris, Ronnie/Caitlin, Iris/Eddie
Arrow: Felicity/Ray, Felicity/Oliver, Sara/Nyssa, Thea/Roy, Tommy/Laurel
Doctor Who: 9/Rose, 10/Rose, Amy/Rory, Jack/Anybody, really
DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Captain Cold/White Canary, Carter/Kendra
I don't like ranch dressing.
Sarcasm is my first line defense against bigots and stupid people.
I love Jesus. God's gonna have a capital 'G' in all my stories unless I'm talking about mythology
Growing up I had aspirations of being an author, a marine biologist, an F-14 fighter pilot and a lawyer. Currently I'm going to school to be an elementary ed teacher.
If I could compete on any reality show, I'd pick "The Amazing Race."
Top three places on my bucket list are Sydney, Australia; Munich, Germany; London, England
SDCC is a life goal. Nerds understand the letters and know what it means LOL.
My Personal Favorites
1. "Spooks in the City" (CSI:NY): What started off as a NaNoWriMo submission turned into a CSI:NY story...
2. "Darkness Falls" (CSI:NY): Because having Don Flack and Dean Winchester in a snarkfest was too much fun to pass up.
3. "Brothers in Arms" (Avengers/Mission Impossible): the one shot that started the BiA Universe, and was written on my phone at a Red Lobster.
4. "In a Heartbeat" (Power Rangers):The stray thought of "Troy from Megaforce looks like he could be Carter's kid spawned this monster and its' sequel, "Legendary Legacy."
5. "A Good Man is Hard to Find" (CSI:NY): My first period piece set in the 1920s and I LOVE it.
The "Brothers in Arms" Universe:
1. "Brothers in Arms"
2. "Mission: Avengers"
3. "Mission: Avengers 2"
4. "You Didn't See Anything- Or Did You?"
5. "Mission: Avengers: No Strings Attached"
6. Untitled "Mission: Impossible: Rogue Nation" Fic to be written
7. Untitled "Captain America: Civil War" Fic to be written
8. "A Short Trip"
The "Night Shift Mischief" Series:
1. "Night Shift Mischief"
2. "Night Shift Mischief: Twenty Questions"
3. "Night Shift Mischief: I Never"
4. "Night Shift Mischief: Capture the Flag"
5. "Night Shift Mischief: Super Bowl Party!"
6. "Night Shift Mischief: DDR"
7. "Night Shift Mischief: We Love Stupid People"
8. "Night Shift Mischief: Haunted Lab"
9. "Nigh Shift Mischief: Crime of Fashion"
The "Supernatural CSI" Series:
1. Going After Montana
2. Five Alarm
3. Darkness Falls
4. Ghost Stories
5. New York Moonlight
The "Don Flack: PI" Series:
1. A Good Man is Hard to Find
2. A Kind Word and a Gun
1. The Man He Was Before- an iPod Shuffle tribute to Marty Pino- pre-"Point of No Return"
2. Those Songs in My Head
3. Those Songs in My Head: Part Deux
4. Those Songs in My Head: Part Tres
5. Those Songs in My Head: Part Four
6. Those Songs in My Head Are Back!
"Dierks and Dukes" Series:
1. Up On the Ridge
2. My Last Name
3. What Was I Thinkin'?
"Life After Lightspeed" Series:
1. In a Heartbeat
2. Life After Lightspeed (the oneshot series)
3. Legendary Legacy In Progress