Poll: What do you think Tiny's warrior name should be? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Yin Yang Yo, 9, Super Robot Monkey Team, and Warriors.
: Enter the Realm :
Hiya! This is SnowbellaAndFriends coming to you now, but you all can call me Snowy for short.
I'm a girl in my late teens living in North America, and that's all you're going to get out of me on that matter. Sorry, but I tend to exercise Internet Security and keep a tight lookout for what I put on the web. I joined the site quite a while ago, and while there have been times when I've gone inactive for some reason or other, I always come back to read stories made by the genius minds of all here, give detailed reviews or high praises to the chapter itself and, when I have a burst of inspiration and muse, write my own stories on whatever I like or whatever perks my interest.
Aside from being home-schooled, I'm a pretty normal teenager with normal teenage interest... or at least I think. For some reason, no one seems to agree with me on that. I'm somewhat shy in large gatherings, but around here and on the other sites I visit, people have claimed I'm far from shy... they've called certain works of mine beautiful in a sick, twisted, evil sort of way, and even my parents have claimed that "they worry about me" at some point. I'll let you guys decide on what I am - shy-minded or mind-twisted - for yourselves.
However, one thing I am not shy about is my writing, and I absol-frigging-lutely refuse to be ashamed of something I write. I love to pay attention to details, no matter how small, and can spend a month or two refining my chapters before placing them up. This includes touching up grammar, finishing sentences, adding more and in some casing taking away detail and checking spelling, and then doing it over, and over, and over again until I'm finally satisfied, so you guys might have to wait a while before a chapter is posted. Sorry! *grins and rubs neck nervously*
My interest number greatly, but lately I've been on a hype about one thing in particular: and that's Japanese Anime & Manga. This includes Bleach, the Ginga Series, Naruto, Inuyasha, etc. However, I also enjoy a good movie, cartoon or book too - examples being the film 9, X-Men: Evolution, the Warriors Series, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, etc. - so you might find those around here as well.
As for my writing style, well there's much to say on that: of my favorite genres, drama and romance are two of the biggest; if you like these genres, you can be assured most of my stories will be centered around them. However, I'm also a glutton for a good tragic or suspenseful scene, and I love leaving people hanging, so expect cliffhangers and tear-jerkers every once in a while. Emotions are a strong point of mine (or so my parents have said) and so are careful details, even down to the smallest possible movement. Truthfully, the only one thing you can count on to be a true rarity here is humor; that department belongs to my sister, ShadowBlast (though that account is pretty much inactive; she prefers drawing to writing), so unless I think up something accidentally or otherwise, don't expect a good laugh from my stories. Sorry, it's just how I am.
Well enough about me, time for my fictions and what to expect from them to take the spotlight! x3
: What to Expect :
Here's the part where I list my favorite things and my least favorite things - since I keep most of what I am close to the chest, I'm only going to talk about my favorite categories and pairings and such, as well as my beliefs; best to get these out of the way before hand - don't want people dropping hurtful and/or distasteful flames or complaints just because they don't like what I like, now do we? First, my beliefs:
- On Same-Sex Pairings : First off, just to be clear, is my preferences to yaoi and yuri: NO WAY! xO Nothing against the pairings, and nothing against same-sex couplings or those who are homosexual, but I'm a heterosexual, and I've been raised as such. Therefore, I will not write anything having to do with yaoi or yuri. If a character is a homosexual in canon, however, I will keep them that way, but don't expect a story with a central yaoi or yuri pairing from me. Maybe as a background thing, but not outright. It's not my cup of tea, and I wouldn't know the first thing about it.
- On Harems and Polygamy : My beliefs are similar in this respect too; I love a good love triangle, as the emotions are intense between the parties involved, but for someone to share their lover... I was raised old school fashion, and would likely kill the other partner if I was in such a relationship before that happened... therefore how can I write something like that truthfully if I wouldn't do it? Again I have nothing against these things, really I don't, I even read them now and then, but I'm selfish - therefore, my stories will reflect that.
- On Family : Here's where my beliefs take a steep turn - unlike how my beliefs on pairings were raised into me, I came to this belief myself. Family I've found is a sacred bond, and it has nothing to do with blood in my opinion. In my eyes, there are two types of family, biological and true. Biological family is what it is, blood relations. My version of true family however take in the bonds that have been formed, those people who truly care about you and love you for you. Think like this: a man has a daughter, but beats her and abuses her and all but neglects her. He's her biological parent, but does that make him a father? Or like this, a woman finds a child in the orphanage and takes him in, cares for him and treats him like her own; she doesn't share his blood, but is she not his mother? This is my view on family. Don't take this the wrong way, I have a loving mother and father who are my biological parents, but there are kids out there who are not so lucky and people who don't deserve their children. It's one of the reasons why I turned to this belief. The person who raises and teaches and loves you is your parent, not what some DNA test or a piece of paper says. Period.
- On Original Characters and Original Character Pairings : Ah, a favorite topic to be discussed on this site. Some people like them, some people... not so much. Where I stand on the topic is this: I don't care about it. Original Characters are great if done right, although most have some kind of sappy back story or such. Others are over powered and god like, a total turn off for many characters. The only thing I care about in response to this is when the main character is paired up with an original character. If the character is done right, I've no problem, but if not, then I will likely leave the story. Truthfully, I enjoy canon pairings with canon characters and try to keep original characters out of my story as much as possible, and if I do need to use an original character, then its because I've no choice. Never will an original character of mine be paired up with the main character in my stories, although I can't say the same for background characters.
- On Crack Pairings and Shippings : You all know what these are right? Crack pairings and shippings, what fan-fiction writer doesn't know what they are? If you don't know, they are pairings that will never happen in a million years (crack pairings) and fandoms of pairings (shippings). I enjoy a good crack pairing, if it is done right and not a sloppy wannabe story, and I myself am quite the shipper. However, it also depends on the pairing - let's face it, some characters just can NOT go together, am I right?
Now that all the heavy stuffs' out of the way, time to get back into the fun! Here's some of my faves! The things in italic are my current obsessions; pay attention. they're the ones I'll most likely be writing about! :D
- Favorite Animes/Mangas : AIR, Bakugan, Beyblade series, Black Cat, Bleach, Chrono Crusade, Code Geass, D.Gray-Man, Digimon, Eyeshield 21, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ginga series, Gintama, Gurren Lagann, Hamtaro, Hellsing, High School of the Dead, Inuyasha, Maid-Sama!, Naruto, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Yu-Gi-Oh! series
- Favorite Books : Animals of Farthing Wood, Black Beauty, Call of the Wild, Chronicles of Narnia series, Coraline, Deltora Quest series, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Felidae, Fire Bringer, Firebringer Trilogy, Guardians of Ga'Hoole series, Inheritance Cycle, Phantom Stallion series, Redwall series, Silverwing series, Spiderwick Chronicles, Twilight series, Warriors series, Watership Down, White Fang, Winne-the-Pooh
- Favorite Cartoons/Shows : Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Codename: Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom, Dragon Booster, Dragon Tales, El Tigre, Fantastic Four & Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes, Gargoyles, Hero: 108, Jane and the Dragon, Krypto the Superdog, Lilo and Stitch, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow, Pound Puppies, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, SWAT Cats, Teen Titans, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, ThunderCats, Transformers/Beast Wars, X-Men: Evolution, Yin-Yang-Yo!
- Favorite Games : AdventureQuest, Animal Crossing, Bionicle series, Blue Dragon, DragonFable, Dynasty Warriors series, Ecco the Dolphin, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts series, Kirby, Klonoa, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Monster Rancher, Pokemon, Ratchet and Clank, Rule of Rose, Sly Cooper, Sonic the Hedgehog, Spyro the Dragon, Star Fox, WolfQuest
- Favorite Movies : 9 film, Balto, Dolphin Tale, Dragon Heart, Godzilla series, Gremlins, Happy Feet, Hidalgo, Home Alone series, Hoodwinked!, How to Train Your Dragon series, Ice Age series, Igor, Independence Day, Karate Kid series, Kung Fu Panda series, Land Before Time series, Lion King & Various Disney Classics, Megamind, Shrek series, Pirates of the Caribbean series
- Favorite TV Shows : Blood Ties, Boston Legal, Criminal Minds series, CSI series, Dexter, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Grey's Anatomy, Grimm, Hawaii Five-0, Heroes, House M.D., Leverage, Mentalist, Merlin, NCIS series, Numb3ers, Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Psych, The Nanny, Unforgettable, Wind at My Back
Down below is a summary of all the stories I've written, am writing, and have yet to write. Glance through and see what you like, and if you want, you can even drop a PM to tell me such. It might even inspire me to write more on the category, continue with a current story, or get one started up depending on what I get. Also, I hold polls and contests in my stories at certain points for you guys to guess certain elements of the plot, like say a pairing or a twist: the winners of said contests will not be named in the chapter following to keep the plots secret from the rest of you guys, but the winners will receive a PM to tell them about their success and a prize, ranging from a clip or quick teaser summary of the next chapter, to a scene far off in the future chapters of the story! =D
The polls however, are slightly different. While contests are used for plot elements I already have planned out, polls are used for when I have a hard decision or have multiple ideas. I place up the ideas, and everyone votes on a suggestion; the one who gets the most votes will be used and/or written, but you guys will not know what won until it's posted up. *grins evilly*
Now, onto the story summaries themselves!
: My Written Stories :
- De Gratia et Factura : Category: 9 (film) : Rating: K : Pairing(s): 4 x 5 : Chapters: 1 : Progression: Complete : Warnings: Detailed Injury : Future Plans / Ideas: To become a series of one-shots within the next few months, and be tweaked : Original Characters: N/A : Previous Working Titles: N/A
In Progress Stories
- Innocence and Instinct : Category: Yin-Yang-Yo! : Rating: T / M (subject to change) : Pairing(s): Yin x Yuck, Yang x Lena, ??? x Original Character, ??? x Original Character, Original Character x Original Character : Chapters: 4 : Progression: In Progress : Warnings: Violence, Implied Rape, Attempted Rape, Blood, Language : Future Plans / Ideas: To be slightly re-written in the near future : Original Characters: Seven : Previous Working Titles: Dear Diary
- Collide : Category: Super Robot Monkey Team : Rating: T : Pairing(s): Sparx x Nova, Chiro x Jinmay : Chapters: 2 : Progression: In Progress : Warnings: Mentions of Death, Language : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: One : Previous Working Titles New Beginnings
- Comatose : Category: Super Robot Monkey Team : Rating: T : Pairing(s): Sparx x Nova, Chiro x Jinmay : Chapters: 1 (to be posted up) : Progression: In Progress : Warnings: Character Death, Mentions of Death, Language : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: One : Previous Working Titles: N/A
- Scars Remain : Category: Super Robot Monkey Team : Rating: M : Pairing(s): Sparx x Nova, Chiro x Jinmay : Chapters: 1 (to be posted up) : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence, Rape, Mutilation, Blood, Graphic Scenes: Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: Eleven : Previous Working Titles: The Scars of the Past, The Past
- Darkfire : Category: Warriors : Rating: M : Pairing(s): SECRET! xD : Chapters: 1 : Progression: In Progress : Warnings: Death, Violence, Mutilation, Blood, Graphic Scenes: Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: N/A : Previous Working Titles: N/A
In The Works
- Hearts of Betrayal : Category: Kung Fu Panda : Rating: T - M : Pairing(s): Undecided : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Language, Rape, Violence : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: Two : Teaser: We've all seen what happens with the student betrays the master, but what happens when the master betrays the student?
- Eclipse : Category: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic : Rating: T - M : Pairing(s): Undecided : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: One : Teaser: N/A
- Huyu Densetsu Snowene: Mamoru no Kantō : Category: The Ginga Series : Rating: M : Pairing(s): Undecided : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence, Language, Rape : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: Three : Teaser: N/A
- Omens of War : Category: Land Before Time : Rating: T - M : Pairing(s): Littlefoot x Ali : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: One : Teaser: N/A
- The Rising of Power : Category: Pokemon : Rating: T - M : Pairing(s): Undecided : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence, Language : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: One : Teaser: N/A
- Clandestine / Metempsychosis : Categories: Transformers: Animated : Rating: M : Pairing(s): Undecided : Chapters: N/A : Progression: N/A : Warnings: Death, Violence, Mutilation, Language : Future Plans / Ideas: N/A : Original Characters: Four : Teasers: N/A
Well, that's all my stories: completed, in-progress, or otherwise. When another story idea comes to my mind, I'll post up the details and such immediately. But until then, these are my only current ideas. If you see one you like, or would like to give me a hint or tip for one, just tell me through review, PM, or any possible other means. But be warned, I may post up a story before typing down a summary like this; muse only goes so far in some cases, and writing it down quickly might just be a must.
Well, that's pretty much all I've got to say. So guess I'll see you all later sometime or another; have to get back to writing you know. This is Snowy signing out! =D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Forbidden Scrolls of Woo Foo : Romance of Light and Darkness|
|Focus:||Cartoons Yin Yang Yo|