Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Merlin, Itazura na Kiss, Life With Derek, and Bleach.
Hello and welcome to the home base for all of my fanfiction. Have fun and remember: reviews are love!
A note on constructive criticism- Constructive criticism is designed to better an author's stories, targeting anything from writing style to plotline to character development. Concrit, as it is commonly called, is written by a well-meaning reviewer to help improve an author the reviewer believes has potential, not written by an enraged reviewer that believes they must correct the heinous crimes committed by the author to save his or her respective fandoms. In other words, concrit does not equal flames.
Books: Harry Potter, The Hollow Kingdom (just the first book, not the trilogy), Lord of the Rings, the Tamora Pierce series, The Seventh Tower, The Last Unicorn, Good Omens, Neverwhere
Movies: Labyrinth, anything Disney, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Princess and the Goblin, most Dreamworks productions
Live TV: Firefly, Life With Derek, Hana Yori Dango, It Started With a Kiss, Hana Kimi (Japanese), Merlin, Big Bang Theory
Cartoons & Anime: Invader Zim, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Ookiku Furikabutte
Other: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, X, and XII, Avenue Q (this needs more fanfic!), Phantom of the Opera
Draco/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna, Marak Sixfingers/Kate, Dayne/Numair, Tal/Milla, Molly/Schmendrik, Aziraphale/Crowley (as friendship or more), Richard/Door
Jareth/Sarah, Disney canon couples (especially Taran/Eilonwy), Will/Elizabeth, Jack/Elizabeth, Irene/Curdie
Jayne/River, Mal/Inara, Casey/Derek, Edwin/Lizzie, Kyoya/Haruhi, Sojiroh/Yuki, Zhi Shu/Xiang Qin, Merlin/Arthur, Sheldon/Penny
Katara/Zuko, Aang/Toph, Azula/Sokka (as a crackship), Light/Misa, Mustang/Hawkeye, Kyoya/Haruhi, Soul/Maka, Patti/Kidd, Abe/Mihashi
Riku/Kairi, Larxene/Demyx, Yuffie/Leon, Roxas/Namine, Axel/Kairi, Yuffie/Vincent, Rikku/Auron, Penelo/Balthier, Rod/Nicky, Erik/Christine
1. I love genfic. Even with my list of pairings above, I'd rather read good, in-character genfic any day than sappy, OOC romances.
2. Sporking badfic is a twisted addiction of mine that I happen to like.
3. Most of my stories start out with no clear idea in mind. The story develops as I type and then edit.
4. I obsessively run all my OCs through the Mary Sue/Gary Stu litmus test. Over half of them have failed it.
5. I'm a huge hypocrite when it comes to writing reviews. I only leave them when: 1) the story moved me enough to do so or 2) I have a question to ask.