Author has written 17 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, D.Gray-Man, and Gravitation.
My AO3 (archive of our own) account where I'm slowly moving over all my fanfiction and even posting a few new pieces: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Feeby_Neko
Touch Of Ice now has it's own official blog! Click for fanart, anonymous review replies, and general ramblings about my fanfics!
The basics? Well, I'm a happily married, twenty-one year young novelist with purple hair who loves anime and enjoys playing in other people's worlds- hence why I write FanFiction. Wanna know more about me? Either ask me or visit my blog.
I like to design, create, and manage websites in what little free time I have but other than that my whole life is dedicated to writing. I'm in the process of editing my very first novel and I'm working on a lot of freelancing things off to the side of everything else. Aside from that I don't do much. I like to go for nature walks with my sister and husband, travel, play with the cats and take hundreds upon hundreds of photos of everything that catches my eye. :)
Want to flame me? Go ahead. All flames will be used for fodder, entertainment, and to keep me warm as I write more of whatever you don't like and then dedicate it to you out of the kindness of my heart.
PS - The only other place you'll find my fics is on Gurabiteshiyon.net. If you find one of my fics anywhere else, it's been copied. Please tell me immediately. Thankies.
I love fanart, you love fanart, we all love fanart! Lol, so, for your enjoyment I'm (in the progress of) compiling all of the fanart made for my stories in one spot and then posting the links to them here. For the moment they're sorted by fandom and then chapter below, maybe I'll find a better system as I go. All links should open in a new window and all art is all ages safe unless otherwise noted. All art is created by my awesome sister-chan Keiyou unless I say otherwise, you can find links to more of her art and her fanfiction on her ffnet profile.
- It All Started With a Button – Chapter Two – Major spoiler alert! Don’t click unless you’ve read up this far (the chapters are fairly short and it’s worth it). Very funny and a tad cute if I do say so myself.
- It All Started With a Button – Chapter Three – Comic alert!! I swear, you’ll feel like you’re reading the manga. Kei really did a beautiful job on this one and I can’t even begin to explain it so you’ll just have to click the link and pray your eyeballs can stand the intense awesomeness.
- Misc. – Best Fowends – A gift from my sister-chan during the writing of Revenge of the Kuro-tan. Very cute. Warning, the chibi’ness is overwhelming.
- Touch of Ice – Chapter Thirteen – A very awesome and rare fluffy scene as far as my fics go. Poor bewildered Fai.
- Touch of Ice – Chapter Fifteen – It’s so wonderful! I can really feel the emotions and see them how I tried to portray them in the story. Thank you, Keiyou-sister-chan!
- Nine Nearly Dirty Drabbles - Chapter Two - Oh, yes. It's what you've been waiting for. A nearly dirty comic of wondrously mis-implied situations!
- Nine Nearly Dirty Drabbles - Chapter Three - Lol, the chapter isn't even posted yet and it already has FanArt. How awesome is that?
- NEW - Touch of Memory - Wonderful gift art from Asuka. Thankies!
List updated semi-regularly.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A WRITER IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. Yep.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. Yes.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. Lol, yes.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...' And then I write about it.
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!) Nope, I've been caffeine free for over a year and I hate chocolate.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth. SO TRUE
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. Maybe... :)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it. I get there eventually, unless I forget.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground. if you mean bic pens, check
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. If I have to get up to get a pen someone moved my shit.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. Just purchased a new one.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome. Not yet.
People think you have A.D.D. Often.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. Sometimes.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. Yes she has.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason giggle
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. Thrice but so did some of the greatest minds in history.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)