Author has written 6 stories for Inuyasha, Dragonlance, and Megamind.
TO MY MEGAMIND READERS: I am in the process of writing a story from the beginning of Megamind's life to the end of it. I'm sorry that I've taken so very long to update. My mind flickers between different parts of his life and I have to write it right then or I lose it. I have finished and unfinished chapters from when he was 8, 9, 49, 15, 35, 14, 19, and 8 days old. That's in the order I wrote it. I am very close to updating, since I have a few chapters to put up, and I ask you to be patient. I think you'll like the ride once I'm done. I have also changed the idea of my Last Of Our Kind book to a more serious bent. This means that might have to be put on almost-hiatus because I have to wait until I have more background on the characters.
PROFILE: Hi! For those who have actually heard of me before, I'm also known as Ylaraniala Majere. I am a fantasy nut who loves to read, which is mostly why I'm here. For those who are interested in what fanfiction you might see under my username, I will likely end up writing Inuyasha, Dragonlance, and Harry Potter fanfiction. I have recently watched Megamind, and do hereby add this AWESOME movie to my list of fanfiction! Seriously, I am writing one right now.
As far as me personally, I'm a libertarian who is extremely spiritual and very tolerant of others. I'm also extremely self-conscious, which means that I will either spit something out without thinking about it much (as in A Slight Deviation and Last of Our Kind) or consider a story for months before submitting it (like everything else). I try to keep my spirituality out of stories because I understand that it makes people uncomfortable, but I do keep my libertarian views firmly in them. I hope you enjoy my stories!
Okay, I had to do it.
Top Ten Reasons Roxanne Should Have Known That AIN'T Bernard:
10. Pronunciation (Shool!)
9. Formal speedwalking (come on, what kinda lame excuse is that?)
8. Green eyes the exact same shape as Megamind's.. on the book covers, yet!
7. Never changes his clothes
6. "Maybe Megamind's not so bad after all"
5. The Megamind/Bernard fight scene (He's too fantastic!)
4. Megamind's unchanged voice and speech patterns (though he does use a more relaxed tone)
3. Every time Roxanne mentioned a problem with the city to Bernard, Megamind fixed it!
2. "Say I was bald and had the complexion of a popular primary color..."
1. Enthusiasm! And other feelings! Of which Bernard had none!