Author has written 4 stories for Crucible, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, and Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
Hello, Ciao, whatever you want to say, welcome to my updated fanfiction page! My name is Theresa, otherwise known as the Soldier of Passion.
There is a lot of updates that I think I must get to:
1) As some may have noticed, I have recently deleted my oldest fanfic: A Demon's Curse. A Harry Potter-Inuyasha fanfic. It was a mess. I started the fanfic when I was 15 years old or so, and it shows. The writing is god awful, I can barely read it myself. The only reason I kept it on my page for so long was 1) It had over 100 reviews (which made me proud) and 2) It had a lot of chapters and I didn't want to give up. However, I have decided that I have grown from those kind of fanfics (it was a horribly cheesy humor fanfic) and it was time to move on and delete that from my page.
2) My Crucible Fanfiction is finally complete! It took a while, but I am proud to say that I have written the first Crucible fanfiction to be over ten chapters long, and completed! I hope you all enjoy it. While it is not the best written fanfiction I have out there, it is something that I am proud of and that I had worked on since my junior year of high-school. (To put this in perspective, I am a senior in college.)
3) Inuyasha Fanfiction: I hope to continue this soon. After reviewing the four chapters I have thus far, I am pretty happy with how it has turned out. I want to do a little tweaking on the first two chapters, and perhaps the fourth, but I like the third chapter and I am certain that this could be a good fanfic if I try hard and continue. No dates as of yet to when the next chapter will be out.
4) Lord of the Rings Fanfiction: Having reviewed this fanfic and having read a lot more LOTR fanfics, I have decided that the story needs a bit of tweaking. When I first wrote this, I had wanted to make a realistic girl-falls-into-ME story, but it is a bit lacking. I will keep a lot of it the same (I love the bits between Boromir and Tabitha's language barrier and that they are communicating with each other without realizing it) but I want to change a good deal to make it more realistic. No dates as of yet to when the next chapter will be out.
5) Dark Knight Fanfiction: "Something that I want" is only one chapter so far, and a very short one at that, but I can see that it has gathered some attention. And I really like what I have planned for it, so hopefully my butt will kick into gear and make me write it soon. No dates as of yet as to when the next chapter will be out.
So there are the updates on my fanfictions. Hopefully I will be able to update some of the stories soon. Unfortunately, I am a senior in college and at the moment dealing with a senior thesis that is taking up most of my time. Also I want to work on my original novel, so I always feel weird when I write fanfiction and think to myself: "Maybe I should be writing that original idea so that I can get it published and make lots of money". Ah well, if EL James can make millions off a fanfiction, who says I can't! ;)
Unsafe External Link