Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Warriors, and Battle Cats.
Hello! I’m Rossmonster1, but you can call me Rossy, and i’m a serious fangirl of PJO, HP, and KotLC. If I write any fanfics, it will probably be about those series.
For how, profile pic credit goes to the wonderful author of Keeper of the Lost Cities, and KK, who published it on akinator.
PJO Fan stuff:
I promise to remember Percy, Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth, Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature, For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke, When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron, Whenever I see a sign that says "Free Pony Ride"
I promise to remember Calypso, Whenever someone gets punished because of their parentage.
I promise to remember Tyson, Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia, Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse, Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca, Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico, Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe, Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel, Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember Will, Whenever I see someone who is Gay
I promise to remember Reyna, Whenever I see a cape.
I promise to remember Octavian, Whenever I see someone who is doing the wrong thing but thinks he is right
I promise to remember Jason, Whenever I see someone who has amnesia.
I promise to remember Piper, Whenever I see someone who has an actor for a dad
I promise to remember Frank, Whenever an animal passes me in the woods.
I promise to remember Hazel, Whenever a friend blamed themselves for what happened to me
I promise to remember Leo, Whenever I see someone who is the one without another to rely on upon a group
I promise to remember Dakota, Whenever I see cool-aid
I promise to remember Bob, Whenever I watch the stars, too
I promise to remember Damasen, Whenever I see a person who doesn't fit in with his siblings
I promise to remember small Bob, Whenever I see a kitten
I promise to remember Meg, Whenever I see crops
I promise to remember Herophile, Whenever someone sprouts nonsense yet makes a meaning
Yes I promise to remember PJOHOO, Wherever I may go
Now I swear it on the River Styx!
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…:
• There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
• Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
• When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
• You burn food to see if it smells good.
• You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
• Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
• You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
• On the same cruise, you think it is the Argo II
• You sometimes try to control water.
• You don't read anything but PJOHOO for 3 months.
• You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
• Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
• You yell "Annabeth!" every time you see a NY Yankees hat.
• You yell "Reyna!" every time you see a cape.
• You make the PJOHOO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
• Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt.
• You are a PJOHOO character for Halloween.
• Recite lines randomly from the books.
• When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO and HOO(what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
• Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
• You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol. Then you feel bad because Nike might go after you.
• You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
• You have dreams about PJOHOO characters/events
• You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
• That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
• You flick golden coins and hope it turns into a sword.
• In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
• You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
• When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
• You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
• You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies.
• You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
Thalia- Want her for your friend, hate her for your enemy. also, she's a hunter, her aim with an arrow is very accurate...
Athena- She scares Percy more than Zeus. Also, she cannot be distracted and her plans always work.
Hades- Um, this one is rather obvious- also you might not be buried with a drachma in your pocket.
Hermes- Cutting off your internet access would be slow and painful torture. Also, I blame the economic crisis on Luke's stealing federal funds.
Aphrodite- She's preoccupied with Percabeth, Solangelo, Jasper, Frazel, and Thalico and trust me I don't want to waste her time!
Reyna- You don't want to set the twelfth legion on your tail!
Piper- Well, you certainly do not want to be charmspoken!
Nyx- Don't ever mention the Tartarus travel guide to her. You'll find yourself on the wrong side of Nyx's daggers.
Hera- You might find yourself at an unfamiliar place with no memories
• You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
• You give all your siblings god parents.
• You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
• You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win.
• You spend time doing pointless research at, just because Rick Riordan linked it on his site.
• You still think 'Thaluke' could happen.
• You plan several statements to avoid Apollo's lines and remember he's a player, should he ever hit on you, and several ways to get out of being cursed. You think that you should say: Lester! Whenever Apollo is near
• You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl.
• Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, (as does your father) to cure your obsession.
• You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head
• You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, tLO, PJO, HOO, LH, SoN, MoA, HoH, BoO, TOA, tHO, tDP, tBM, tTT(the Tyrant's Tomb) and use it in conversations.
• You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!", "What the Hades?", and "Holy Poseidon!"
• When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters
• you go to the empire state building and ask for the 600th floor. when the dude at the desk looks at you weird, you announce that you're a demigod.
• You try to find the wolf house
• you put in grey contacts and pretend that you are Annabeth
• you curse out the gods when something bad happens.
• you watch the movie and read the book every chance you get.
• you claim that you are a demigod and need to go to camp in new york, or you need to go to the twelfth legion
• you go to new york and ask for a man named Chiron and that you need to go with him.
• you look for a Latin teacher that is in a wheelchair and loves to throw greek field days.
• You ask for a person who murders innocent teddy bears
• you try to find Rachel and ask her for a prophecy.
• every-time a major water storm or earthquake happens you scream at Poseidon/Neptune
• every-time something or someone dies that you are close to, you blame hades or Thanatos.
• Whenever you read Harry Potter and get to "Death Eaters", you wonder why they would eat Thanatos.
• you talk about them nonstop.
• You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
• You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
• Someone close to you dies and you give them money just in case…
• You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
• You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
• You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
• You go to Crusty's water beds and ask him to lay on the beds
• You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
• You think George Bush is a son of Ares
• You think Donald Trump was Donald duck in his past life
• You know Muse is the best singers. (Get it, the Nine Muses??)
• Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
• When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
• When the road is bumpy, blame Gaia.
• You get really mad at Hades and Thanatos when a family member dies
• Every-time you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
• You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
• Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
• You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a test.
• And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
• You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
• When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
• You cried when you finished tLO
• You also cried when you finished tBM and started hating Caligula more
• You eat, sleep, and breath Percabeth
• Every school book you own has PJOHOO stuff scribbled on each page
• You're in love with a fictional character
• You and your BFF call yourselves geeks because you sit around and talk about PJOHOO
• You own homemade replicas of things from the PJOHOO series
• You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter
• You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
• You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
• You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
• You know which pages the good parts are on.
• You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
• You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
• You started snapping your fingers and commanding people
• You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
• You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
• You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
• You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
• You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
• You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
• Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
• You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
• You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
• The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
• On your trip to Washington D.C., you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
• You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
• You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJOHOO in your room
• You know PJOHOO better then most sane people
• You have links to every great PJOHOO site
• You add things to the list every day
• You know what you would do if you were Percy
• You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
• You feel bad/good for Octavian and his fate
• At least half of your friends have read all the PJOHOO, or are going to in the very near future
• You wish you could find a rainbow and a Drachma to see if Iris messages work
• For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
• Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and you're far, far, far away cuz'
• You suspect your parents aren't really your parents
• You are trying to learn Greek
• You keep thinking about one of the PJOHOO books when you go on a trip.
• Every language you know is some form of Ancient Greek.
• You shriek every time you see a guy with black hair and green eyes
• You have an instant crush on Nico!
• You just have to research more about Greek mythology
• You call up the Camp Half-Blood number in LT.
• About 75/100 of your fics are PJOHOO related, even if it is a cross-over
• You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
• You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJOHOO
• When your friends say Zeus is cool, you argue that Poseidon is better
• Your friends (At least one), think you are obsessed with PJOHOO, and you agree
• A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor because you are so obsessed
• You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter/son of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says, daughter of Name of unliked god/goddess
• You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
• You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
• You want to learn Latin
• You copy/paste this onto your profile
Percy Jackson and his Small problem; incomplete
No Potter Has Luck; incomplete
Why You Don't Lay on Top of the Cat Cannon; ?Undecided?
Alaena F. Dragonstar (51)
Aphrodite Child (36)
Aria Taylor (20)
Cursed Detective (10)
Flower princess11 (189)
Golden Drachma (8)
LIFE the RANGER (82)
Lil Mexican (4)
Lilac Demetrius (60)
Luna Darkside (169)
Mac Ceallach (5)
Made For More (3)
Takara Phoenix (831)
Yami Ryo (29)
Zahira Raja (5)