Author has written 6 stories for Song of the Lioness, Naruto, Teen Titans, Harry Potter, and Kim Possible.
*UPDATE 20150420* Some of you may recognize the most "recent" of my stories, Shrouded Memories, as one from a different author. That author, InquiringMinds101, was another account of mine, one that I'm closing soon. ALSO: For anyone curious as to when I will update any of my other stories, I'm looking at eventually (soon, I hope) updating Human. Unfortunately, the rest of my stories are likely to continue to be on a continued, perhaps permanent, hiatus as I do not currently have any more motivation for them. I apologize.
I have a co-account on www.fictionpress.com if anyone is interested. Here is the link to my profile: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/617512/ . I also have my own account on fictionpress where it's just me: http://www.fictionpress.com/thesilverwarrior I hope you will come check them out as reviews are always a wonderful thing to recieve.
I Am The Girl
- I am the girl who falls in love with book characters, 'cause the guys in my life just don't understand me.
- I am the girl who loves the dark, 'cause the light is just too bright for my liking.
- I am the girl who imagines she was someone else, 'cause her own life is too plain.
- I am the girl whose closest confidant is a person who exists solely in her imagination, 'cause I can't even talk to my friends about some things.
- I am the girl who is in the background of everything, 'cause who would consider putting me up front?
- I am the girl who can sit in an empty room for hours and not get bored, 'cause my mind is my only retreat from life. And a pretty darn good retreat it is.
- I am the girl who can't get rid of books, 'cause they contain my best friends, closet memories, and favorite places.
- I am the girl who rarely speaks, 'cause no one is able to listen anymore.
- I am the girl who is not afraid of anything, 'cause honestly, what is there to be afraid of?
If people have ever seriously believed you to be gay/lesbian and have even come up and asked you just because you looked gay/lesbian, post this to your profile.
If you've ever wanted to be hurt physically, spiritually, and/or emotionally not because you like pain but because you truly want to understand what other people go through, post this to your profile.
If you've ever cried not because something hurt but because it didn't but it should've, post this to your profile.
If sometimes you're unsure of the who you are, post this to your profile.
If you've ever been betrayed by someone you trusted but managed to forgive them, post this to your profile.
If you hate to hate, post this to your profile.
If you've ever looked at the evil people of the world and hated them while at the same time understanding and admiring something about them, post this to your profile.
If you're stuck between being a pacifist and a fighter, copy and paste this to your profile.
"I try running from the past only to glance down and discover that I'm clutching it tightly to my chest." --Me
Unsafe External Link