Poll: If you read/played the story "DECISIONS: ICHIGO" how did your story end? Vote Now!
Author has written 30 stories for Naruto, Movie X-overs, Bleach, and Twilight.
Since: January, 2007
Hi from TwoTails!
UPDATES LISTED BY DATE BELOW - Updated 05/16/15 (#2 below: The "Friends" series is complete.) See UPDATE CORNER for new story updates!
ANNOUNCEMENT: If you'd like to read, the "Friends" series on DA, or at least part of it so far, you can find me out there under the name: ALLENVE I've also posted some artistic pictures there too.
ANNOUNCEMENT: 02/25/08: It's official, I've joined the Narutoforums! TheSilverHeart informed me a while ago that people have been out there talking about the "Friends" series and there was talk that they'd like to have me out there to answer questions, give hints and stuff. I have no idea how often I'll be answering stuff, but just like here, I'm TwoTails there, with a picture of a ninja cat. So if you're out there - you'll see me there too!
ABOUT ME: I'm TwoTails, and I've been posting Naruto stories here since January of 2007. I'm a HUGE fan of the show, and I keep up with the new manga every week. For those of you who haven't read the manga, I suggest you do - the story lines are incredible. I think the story is fantastically written, and the characters are very embraceable, so that's why I've decided to come to fanfic and try my hand at taking these characters and putting them through hell. My prior profile said that I'm a "sucker for happy endings," which is still true, even though in life not all things turn out happy - as is evident in my stories, "Hurt" and "Secret." I love writing these stories, and most of all, sharing them with you.
Naruto is still my main focus. I have dabbled in Bleach (KENNY!), and Twilight (LOVE Jacob in pain, don't you?) and I'm toying with the idea of doing an InuYasha fix (oooooh Seshomaru). The way I post my stories is I write the whole thing first, edit it, break it down into chapters, edit again, and then post one chapter a day. I may skip one day if my computer doesn't cooperate with me, but that'll be it. I don't like to make people wait. SO whenever I have a new fic I'm about to post, you will get a chapter count, so you'll know how many days you'll have chapters.
I write mostly "Mature" themes, that include bloody action scenes, death of characters (I've SO killed Kabuto), and crazy, insane, tender lemon and lime scenes, and/or any combination of these. I will give warnings of course because I do not condone young people under a certain age reading this stuff. I hope you enjoy the things I've written as much as I've enjoyed writing them.
If you decide to review anything I do, I'll write you back. I believe in sending back a "thank you" to any review, because you took the time to send one to me. Even if it's a "constructive" review, it is much appreciated none the less.
01/31/09: REQUESTS SECTION: Requests I have received and additional fics that I am considering writing (If you have a suggesion, feel free to send it to me - I just may have something already written lying around that I'll put up for you!);
Lady misukage - requested a story with Sasuke and Hinata
I'm also kicking around the idea of writing a Bleach story featuring Kenpachi. Updated 01/31/09: "Found" is the story! It's up and running now. Take it easy on me - it's my first Bleach fic!
ShikaTema (X 2. I think I'm gonna have to write one of these.)
All you Shika/Tema fans! TheSilverHeart has sent me a chunk of a fic about Shika/Tema and has asked me to write the juicy lemony part. This is still in progress.
Pein/Konan! 2ndhandsmoke requested this one. It's up and running now. It's called "Human" and it's about what happens when a god feels human urges. Spicy!
Some of the things I've done on this site:
1. I've married off Kakashi. Yes, I've written the man a life, and with it is a short sequel. "Sensei" , the original story, was completed 02/21/07. It's sequel "Tigress" was posted shortly afterward.
2. The "Friends" Series, starring Anko & Kakashi.
The original story is called "Friends."
The first sequel to it is called Benefits."
"Tag" the third installment was completed on 05/14/07.
The fourth in the series, "Hurt" was completed on 06/05/07.
The fifth in the series, "Deal" was completed on 06/13/07.
The sixth in the series, "Discreet" was completed on 07/02/07.
"Public" the seventh, was completed on 08/01/07.
The eighth in the Friends series, "Trust" was completed on 09/10/07.
The ninth in the series, "Control" was completed on 10/31/07 where 2 BIG BOMBS were dropped!
The tenth in the series, "Secret" was completed on 01/22/08 and ended in a bit of a tragedy.
About this time, I submitted a "Friends" one shot to an Anko and Kakashi deviant art contest. It's called, "Wait" and it's available to read.
The eleventh in the series, "Someday" was completed on 04/02/08.
The 12th in the series, "Time" was completed on 07/10/08.
"Need" the 13th and FINAL chapter story in the "Friends" Series was completed on 01/03/09.
"Friends" Series informational one-shots:
The first one-shot is called, "Don't" and I've been told it's a real nail biter.
The second one-shot is called, "Safe" and it's actually got a bit of comedy in it.
The third one-shot is called, "Test" and it is up for your reading pleasure.
The fourth one-shot called, "Chance" is published and with it, the "Friends" series is complete, AGAIN, just shy of one year from the chapter stories' finale.
UPDATE CORNER: 05/16/15
Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've been here. I miss this, I miss you all. I've run away to my own little fantasy world more than once because I like it there, they KNOW me there :) But I received a review of Decisions: Naruto yesterday and it reminded me of the wonderful community of people who still enjoy a fun story. You guys are still reading and playing the Decisions stories which still amazes me! After all this time they're both still relevant - I'm so grateful. Thought I'd better stop by and let you all know - I'm still here, I'm still writing, and I've actually done an X-Men Wolverine/Jean Gray short story that's so epically painful that I just might put it here...maybe...if you're interested ;) If you are, PM me and I just might give it to you.
Concerning Decisions: Naruto, if you read through the reviews, you can actually see an incredible "Cheat" Walk through that a wonderful reader took the time to create for it! So if you're looking for a meeting with a 'certain someone' you can follow the walk through and get where you want to go without much effort. I still think that reading through randomly is the best way to go - what's better than a good (or bad) surprise? Either way, the story is still fun. In fact, I may to re-read it and Decisions: Ichigo just to see who "I" might end up with. HA!
The Friends Series is still so surprising to me. People are still reading it. I'm so honored! I poured a lot of my heart and soul into that series, and I do hope it shows whenever you read it. I hope you and new readers continue to enjoy it for many years to come.
That's about it for now. Thank you all for your continued readership. If you're interested in reading that painful little X-Men story I mentioned above, PM me and let me know. If I get a few positive responses, you'll see I there shortly :) Be good, and THANK YOU so very much for your comments and support. You're all important to me!
"Friends Bonbon Pie."
Ingredients: 9 inch cookie pie crust, 2 packages of either Nestle or Dibs ice cream bonbons, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding, 1 3/4 cup of milk, 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips for melting later, and if you want to make it festive, some green food coloring drops, and 1 teaspoon peppermint extract.
Here's what you do: Line the 9 inch cookie pie crust with one and 1/4 packages of the bonbons. Mix the milk with the pudding and whip it up nicely until it's well combined and starts to thicken a bit. If you're going to make it festive, here's when you do it. Add a few drops of green food coloring and the 1 tsp of peppermint extract and mix it into the pudding. Then pour the pudding over the bonbons, and put the whole pie in the freezer for 5 hours. When it's frozen, take it out and decorate it with more bonbons on top, maybe a little whipped topping if you like, and some melted chocolate. The easiest way to melt the chocolate would be to put the chips or pieces in a small plastic sealed sandwich baggie. Throw it in the microwave on low for 30 seconds. Take the bag out and knead the chocolate. If it breaks down and is smooth, it's melted enough. If it still has hard pieces inside, put it back in for another 10 seconds, until it's all melted. Then cut the very tip off the baggie and squirt the chocolate on top of the pie. VOILA! All done! Cut and serve and ENJOY the first of the "Friends" series recipes! If you made one up of your own, send it to me! I'll post it here!
Anko and Kakashi would SO encorporate this recipe into their "Play time" don't you think?"
"Friends" Fanart: Make sure you tell them what a good job they did!
DOWN WITH PLAGIARIZM!
3. "Gift" was the first story I posted on this site. It's a biggie, but I've been told that it's not my best story. But, if you want something you can commit to, sink your teeth into, and ride the whole way through - this is a story for you. It's Orochimaru, Sasuke, the missing Uchiha (AND Mary Sue of ALL Mary Sue's! HA!), who ends up being this freak of nature, Kabuto, and eventually the people of Konoha. It moves pretty quickly, so don't be frightened by it's length.
4. My first stab at humor - "Advice" was completed 04/29/07. It's about Genma, Kotetsu and Kakashi being dateless for a long period of time, resulting in them asking "advice" from the other successfully dating men of Kohona. It'll make you laugh, I laughed a lot while writing it. Good fun! The inspiration for writing this story came from a deviantart picture of Kotetsu, Genma and Kakashi - shirtless. I perused the site looking for inspiration, I typed in "Kotetsu" and that's what came up. When it did, I said to myself, "Three guys standing there looking all manly and studly and such, let's say I put them through hell." And so I have. The artist is Technoelfie and she is incredibly talented. If she would allow me, I'd post a link to the picture here. For now, just search the deviantart . com site for "Kotetsu" if you want to see it. (NOTE: 01/02/2011 - I still love re-reading this story - still makes me laugh!)
5. "Crushed" a oneshot story about Neji and Tenten was put up on 01/27/08. It's about what happens when they decide to "cross the line" and how destiny could prevent Neji from being with the one person he cares about the most. It's told from Tenten's point of view.
6. "Chosen" - my attempt at stepping outside my Naruto comfort zone was completed on 03/12/08. It's a story about how a future Lycan leader is required to choose a mate and the process that he goes through to do so. It's told from a prospective mate's point of view. Very dark, sensual, violent and intense.
7. "Beginnings" is officially complete and posted on Michel Hazard's FF page. We hope you liked it! We had so much fun with it. If you haven't already, please read and review it and let us know what you think of our joint effort. Here's a link to it if you're interested:
8. "Educating Sasuke: The Beautiful White Snake" is posted on TheSilverHeart's FF page. It's a story about how Orochimaru helps Sasuke "learn" a few things. Please read it and let us know if you like it! Here it is if you'd like to read it:
9. "Found" is my first attempt at forging into Bleach territory. It's my interpretation of what happened the day Kenpachi took the leadership as the 11th Division Captain.
10. "Human" and we're back to Naruto. This spicy little number is what happens between Pein and Konan when the 'god' is feeling human urges. WOO!
THE "THANK YOU" CORNER
New additions! 05/31/09
I've found in this life that there are many things that I am thankful for. Since I've found and been posting on this site, I'm thankful for the talented authors as well as the people I've come to know and consider friends. Without these people, my stories would go unread. I'd like to take this time to thank a bunch of people who have said such nice things over the time I've been posting. A great big THANK YOU to everyone, including (in no particular order):
Michel Hazard - Ending of the World - Kakashigurl - JustWriter2 - x.OASamiMatsudaO.x - Nesha1 - LiraWM - pheipl - midnightfire24 - AkiraDawn - Seresid - SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER - Sasuke's girl 1 - CommGonn - Dragon Mistress of the Heavens - RyanRendan - AngelofContemplation - MeatwaD9021 - SkylersSin - Shadowfirefox5 - Thechildthatcries - Alistersunshine - XMiss.LizzyX - firedroplet - TheSilverHeart - Cassiopeia Star - FirelightFlower - Mwezi - Doctor Kiba - Stanton's Cross - Prophet320 - beerbelly - Shenlong7 - KennyWinker - INUGIRL - SharinganShadows - Kannami - sickoftakenpennames - chocolatedove - franchu7 - Thousand Sunny Lyon - strangexdarkxrayne - DrawnOnHeart - AnkoxKakashilover - FlyingToTheWaxingMoon - SickOfPenNames - ForeverSam - Foreign.Dreams - ReallyManlyPimps - AiMiryoku - distantheart - 2ndHandSmoke - Trademark-chan - Wolfie - Dark Hearts Unleashed
I'll be adding to this list as we go along, because there are always more people to be thankful for. If I forgot you, I apologize! If you want me to add you and I've fogotten, please send me a PM and knock me in the head and say, "Put me on the list woman!"
Happy reading everyone. Your comments are appreciated.