Author has written 20 stories for Warcraft, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Elder Scroll series, Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Hobbit, A song of Ice and Fire, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Zelda, Code Geass, Bleach, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, and Game of Thrones.
Check me out on Ao3 under the same pen name!
Current Status: Writing again. Cautiously.
Other than that, if you want to send me a PM. Don't worry, I don't bite.
The Chasing Yesterday Revitalization Project - If you're reading my profile, chances are you were brought here by my Naruto AU "Chasing Yesterday". It is by far my most reviewed and favourited work. That being said, it's also been dead in the water for more than a year. I just had no inspiration for it. However, at the urging of my co-author Ajax the Great (who is working with me on our shared "Two Realms Belonging To Man" universe), I've decided to force myself back into the rut. I will put forth every effort to ensure that I post an updated and edited version of every chapter. After editing has been completed, I will complete and deliver the long awaited Chapter 23.
I co-author several works with my writing partner Ajax the Great. Our shared works can be found on my profile or on his, with the appropriate credit given in the summary. Our most notable creation together is what we've named the Two Realms Belonging to Man universe, which is a shared Naruto metaverse for several works with similar world-building elements and themes.
Other works we plan to write together include:
Rights of Succession
- When Madara and Hashirama join hands, it is not to establish the hidden village system. Eighty years after the Uchiha-Senju party pressured the daimyo into recognizing shinobi as persons rather than tools of war, the second son of the Uchiha Clan's head meets the Yondaime Hokage's daughter in omiai.
Though These Rivers Run
- Struck by balefire, Rand al'Thor should have burned entirely. But The Pattern will not give up its' Dragon so easily, and his tattered strand is rewoven. Waking again in Emond's field, only one question remains. Will Rand conquer Shai'Tan, or will the Taint destroy him first?
Story Ideas (Feel free to offer collaborations):
- Uchiha Sasuke is an enemy of the world. Uzumaki Naruto makes a habit of redeeming her enemies. The path of an international criminal to Rokudaime Hokage of Konohagakure. Prequel to Chasing Yesterday.
The Red Idol
- With a burst of crimson light, Meredith's lyrium blade bends the world, transforming the Knight-Commander into a statue and sending Garrett Hawke tumbling through space and time to take part in a Blight ten years before.
- Voldemort died. Decades pass, and life still putters on. (Epilogue compliant, Draco MalfoyxLily Luna Oneshot)
- It is not a patrol of Svirfneblin that Drizzt Do'Urden stumbles upon after a decade in the Underdark - but the persecuted clerics of Vhaeraun. Thereafter twin scimitar ring through the shadows with a cry of "Revolution!" (AU)
- His name is Uchiha Sasuke, and he dreams of a pale goddess with three eyes. (One shot)
- Striding the line between Sith and Jedi, Anakin Skywalker struggles to master two sides of The Force. And in doing so seeks to mediate a millennia old blood feud. "Balance" always was an obscure concept for ideological force users. (ROTS AU idea - I don't know enough about the Starverse to write this, but I'll gladly beta it)
- After Senjougahara - after Kanbaru and Oshino Meme and the Fire Sisters, there is only Koyomi. And Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. Stretching into forever as the world grows old. (One Shot, Bakemonogatari)
- Satan Jacob steps back into Ente Isla after years of exile, but knowledge gained on the other side of the mirror is not so easily forgotten. (Hataraku Maou-sama One-shot)
- The War ends, and an ancient song of lineage and ageless wings calls Zuko home. (Oneshot, ZukoxToph)
Kings Upon The Main
- The first lesson any son of Telmar learns is to remember the sea which birthed them, and Caspian - despite the Narnian pressing into his heart - was Telmarine to the bone.
- Zuko dies, heart giving out from the strike of Azula's lightning in their fated Agni Kai. And then he wakes up to the scent of coal and steel with a blazing piller of light on the Southern Horizon.
- Myrcella is born first, the Young Wolf comes south for a wedding, and in the shadow of the Red Keep Robb is forced to question his Northern Honour.
- Summoned back across the void; Naruto and Sasuke must navigate the fragments of forgotten peace and a shattered Konoha. Only one thing is certain: "This place no longer feels like home." Sequel to Irregular Metronome.
All Under Heaven
- Reforged in the ashes of their homeland, the Dreamer and the Builder cast away the remnants of their old convictions. The unjust peace is greater than the just war. "Oderint, dum metuant." Sequel to Paradox Aeternum.
"I came here to end the future of this Hell disguised as 'Ninshū'. You have always feared the power of my grandmother, and instead of trying to understand this enormous power you merely ran from it, using 'love' and 'bonds' as a shield. Your selfish misconception will mar the future of Ninshū with wars and calamities." - Ōstutsuki Indra