Poll: So I've slated everything for work, what do you think of that? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Warcraft, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Elder Scroll series, Dragon Age, and Harry Potter.
Current Status: BACK.
“The problem of reconciling human suffering with the existence of a God who loves, is only insoluble so long as we attach a trivial meaning to the word "love", and look on things as if man were the centre of them. Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake. "Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." We were made not primarily that we may love God (though we were made for that too) but that God may love us, that we may become objects in which the divine love may rest "well pleased".” - CS Lewis
I am currently still a student at university. Just finished a year of science, but I'm looking to transfer to nursing so I have better chances of getting into medical school.
I don't leave long reviews, I just don't have the time usually. Either that, or I'm to busy trying to get on to the next part in the fic. So chances are, If I left a long review, I'm either very impressed, pleased, or am preparing to chew you out for writing something so terrible. Though now that I'm an author, I'll definitely be trying to remedy that. I know how it feels.
I don't feel like writing up my favorite anime, books, and games. as well as the pairings. It should suffice to say that my tastes vary, and yes, I will read Yaoi. But I won't touch Yuri. As a man, I emphasize with male characters. Thus, any pairing that has a man in it I could enjoy. The female mindset is one that I find extremely difficult to set myself into. Though either way, I'd never write Yaoi or Yuri as a main pairing.
One thing I absolutely loathe in a fic is a netorare/cuckold deal. Unless I'm looking for a specific pairing, or if I want to read something like that and choose to knowing what it's about, netorare pisses me off. Reading a decent fic and finding the rape/molest of hero's girlfriend twenty chapters in makes me grit my teeth. I don't care if it's realistic for it to happen that way, it's still annoying and unnecessary. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth really. Rape as drama is one of the most annoying tropes ever.
If you want to, feel free to send me a PM. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Rokudaime - Indefinite Hiatus
- Uchiha Sasuke is an enemy of the world. Uzumaki Naruto makes a habit of redeeming her enemies. The path of an international criminal to Rokudaime Hokage of Konohagakure. Prequel to Chasing Yesterday.
The General - Incomplete
- In a world without Akatsuki, Namikaze Naruto is beloved child of the legendary Yondaime Hokage, and best friend of one Uchiha Sasuke. But a brighter Konoha has farther to fall, and enemies thirst for blood in the shadows. (AU)
The White Snake - Incomplete
- Orochimaru of the Densetsu no Sannin never falls to the darkness within, and remains fundamentally loyal to Konoha. The world changes - but the more things change, the more they stay the same. (AU)
The Red Idol - Indefinite Hiatus
- With a burst of red light, Meredith's lyrium blade bends the world, transforming the Knight-Commander into a statue and sending Garrett Hawke tumbling through space and time to take part in a Blight ten years before.
Messiah - Indefinite Hiatus
- A corrupt King rules in Heaven, grown fat on the suffering of the many. Then Aizen Sosuke is born - and rises, determined to change everything. (AU)
If you ask, I may consider Beta Reading for you. But it depends on a lot of things. How we get along, how our writing styles meld. If I like your ideas... so on and on.
Sooner or later I will be going back over my old stories and doing a little polishing up. They will not be continued unless I say so, but I'm embarrassed to leave such garbage up when I compare it to some of my current work.
My Favorites List - Yes! It's in the process of being emptied. Thanks to both the suggestion and the tireless effort of Qoheleth, all the stories on my favorites list will be moved to a C2 ( apparently it was taking too long to load my profile). So if your fic disappears from my list - don't you fret!
Unsafe External Link