Poll: As Deadlock runs near to the end, there is a balancing issue between Sakura and the other two members of Team Seven. Essentially, there is no inherent counter Sakura has to Naruko's Kyuubi powers or Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. How do you think the gulf should be balanced? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Warcraft, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Elder Scroll series, Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Hobbit, A song of Ice and Fire, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Zelda, and Code Geass.
Check me out on Ao3 under the same pen name!
septemvile is my dreadfully dreary account on tumblr.
Current Status: Active.
Chapter 2 of Deadlock Rewrite 0/6 Scenes Redone
Chapter 7 of Deadlock 3000/???? Words
Chapter 1 of The Kingdom Rewrite 2/6 Scenes Redone
Chapter 2 of The Kingdom 1600/5000 Words
Chapter 6 of One Thousand Nights 0/5000 Words
The Chasing Yesterday Revitalization Project - If you're reading my profile, chances are you were brought here by my Naruto AU "Chasing Yesterday". It is by far my most reviewed and favourited work. That being said, it's also been dead in the water for more than a year. I just had no inspiration for it. However, at the urging of my co-author Ajax the Great (who is working with me on our shared "Two Realms Belonging To Man" universe), I've decided to force myself back into the rut. For the month of September, I will put forth every effort to ensure that on average I post an updated and edited version of one chapter every day. After editing has been completed, I will complete and deliver the long awaited Chapter 23.
“The problem of reconciling human suffering with the existence of a God who loves, is only insoluble so long as we attach a trivial meaning to the word "love", and look on things as if man were the centre of them. Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake. "Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." We were made not primarily that we may love God (though we were made for that too) but that God may love us, that we may become objects in which the divine love may rest "well pleased".” - CS Lewis
I am currently still a student at university. Finished two years of science before a transfer to nursing. Making it through my third year now.
I don't leave long reviews, I just don't have the time usually. Either that, or I'm to busy trying to get on to the next part in the fic. So chances are, If I left a long review, I'm either very impressed, pleased, or am preparing to chew you out for writing something so terrible. Though now that I'm an author, I'll definitely be trying to remedy that. I know how it feels.
I don't feel like writing up my favorite anime, books, and games. as well as the pairings. It should suffice to say that my tastes vary, and yes, I will read Yaoi. But I won't touch Yuri. As a man, I emphasize with male characters. Thus, any pairing that has a man in it I could enjoy. The female mindset is one that I find extremely difficult to set myself into. Though either way, I'd never write Yaoi or Yuri as a main pairing.
One thing I absolutely loathe in a fic is a netorare/cuckold deal. Unless I'm looking for a specific pairing, or if I want to read something like that and choose to knowing what it's about, netorare pisses me off. Reading a decent fic and finding the rape/molest of hero's girlfriend twenty chapters in makes me grit my teeth. I don't care if it's realistic for it to happen that way, it's still annoying and unnecessary. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth really. Rape as drama is one of the most annoying tropes ever.
If you want to, feel free to send me a PM. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Story Ideas (Feel free to offer collaborations):
- Uchiha Sasuke is an enemy of the world. Uzumaki Naruto makes a habit of redeeming her enemies. The path of an international criminal to Rokudaime Hokage of Konohagakure. Prequel to Chasing Yesterday.
The Red Idol
- With a burst of crimson light, Meredith's lyrium blade bends the world, transforming the Knight-Commander into a statue and sending Garrett Hawke tumbling through space and time to take part in a Blight ten years before.
- Voldemort died. Decades pass, and life still putters on. (Epilogue compliant, Draco MalfoyxLily Luna Oneshot)
- It is not a patrol of Svirfneblin that Drizzt Do'Urden stumbles upon after a decade in the Underdark - but the persecuted clerics of Vhaeraun. Thereafter twin scimitar ring through the shadows with a cry of "Revolution!" (AU)
- His name is Uchiha Sasuke, and he dreams of a pale goddess with three eyes. (One shot)
- Striding the line between Sith and Jedi, Anakin Skywalker struggles to master two sides of The Force. And in doing so seeks to mediate a millennia old blood feud. "Balance" always was an obscure concept for ideological force users. (ROTS AU idea - I don't know enough about the Starverse to write this, but I'll gladly beta it)
- After Senjougahara - after Kanbaru and Oshino Meme and the Fire Sisters, there is only Koyomi. And Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. Stretching into forever as the world grows old. (One Shot, Bakemonogatari)
- Satan Jacob steps back into Ente Isla after years of exile, but knowledge gained on the other side of the mirror is not so easily forgotten. (Hataraku Maou-sama One-shot)
- Because with a dragon slumbering beneath his breast, Hyoudou Issei was going to become extraordinary. (HighSchool DxD Re-novelization).
- The War ends, and an ancient song of lineage and ageless wings calls Zuko home. (Oneshot, ZukoxToph)
Though These Rivers Run
- Struck by balefire, Rand al'Thor should have burned entirely. But The Pattern will not give up its' Dragon so easily, and his tattered strand is rewoven. Waking again in Emond's field, only one question remains. Will Rand conquer Shai'Tan, or will the Taint destroy him first?
Kings Upon The Main
- The first lesson any son of Telmar learns is to remember the sea which birthed them, and Caspian - despite the Narnian pressing into his heart - was Telmarine to the bone.
- Reek is given to the flames, and when he rises in his old rooms in Winterfell, Theon is young again.
- Zuko dies, heart giving out from the strike of Azula's lightning in their fateful Agni Kai. And then he wakes up to the scent of coal and steel with a blazing piller of light on the Southern Horizon.
- Her wordless abandonment of Soul Society crushes hearts. Suì-Fēng is left with a bitter oath and the mad scrabble for power within the unstable Onmitsukidou. Caged in alone within the prison of his position, Kuchiki Byakuya begins to descend into crystalline stillness. As for Yoruichi herself - all that remains is the beat of guilt and isolation.
I am currently writing a collaborative fic with Ajax the Great called One Thousand Nights. It's posted over on his profile.
If you ask, I may consider Beta Reading for you. But it depends on a lot of things. How we get along, how our writing styles meld. If I like your ideas... so on and on.