Author has written 33 stories for Invader Zim, Bartimaeus Trilogy, Animal Crossing, Yu-Gi-Oh, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
August 26, 2016
I sit here, on the eve of my 24th birthday, and gaze upon my creations in despair. People always tell you to be careful what you say, because one day you'll look back and regret it. That does not even begin to cover the true horror of what you will face when you eventually reach adulthood. Highschool. Work. None of those come even close to comparing to what I find myself staring at now. Part of me, admittedly, is tempted to completely purge this entire account from existence. But from the reviews and likes that still occasionally reach my email, I'm inclined to believe there's still people out there who enjoy what I've written. So I'm not going to delete anything. I'm not even going to remove the frankly mortifying rambling of my 16 year old self, because I admit, it does give me a sense of nostalgia for all the second hand embarrassment that comes along with it.
I would like to say, for those of you who may still be hoping for future updates of certain fics(Lunar Eclipse especially), that there won't be any. I wish I could say 'maybe eventually!' and have any actual optimism, but as it stands, that just isn't possible. I've left most of these fandoms behind entirely, and simply don't have the same passion for fanfiction writing as I used to. I will say, however, that there is a slight chance of Lunar Eclipse getting a revision. I've considered simply rewriting the whole story, or possibly even converting it into comic form. It's still one of my proudest creations, and I hate to see it go to waste as it has. But there's absolutely no promises on that front, just a bit of possible consideration.
For now, however, I'm leaving this part of my past behind me. It's been a good run, guys, thank you so much for your support.
September 08, 2010:
Attention everyone. As some of you may have noticed, several of my in-progress fan fictions have either been removed, or had chapters removed to either make them one-shots or make them no longer need further chapters added. This is because at the current time, I have no intention of continuing said fan fictions, and would rather not have them wasting space and giving people the false impression that they will be continued anytime soon.
I have all documents that have been removed saved on my computer; this is in case anyone would like me to send the chapters to them, or in the case I may decide to continue them - and thus re-upload them to the site.
Please do not ask me to continue/re-upload any fan fiction. This will not happen until I can figure out where to go with them. No amount of begging/bribing/anything will change this.
Fan fictions that have been completely removed: Kaitou The Monster Of Mighty Nature, Shadows Of The Gods, Upside Down,
Fan fictions that have had chapters removed: Let's Away Together, Not Quite A Triangle
NOTES ON LUNAR ECLIPSE: I'm going to go about this one a bit differently. Simply put, I have a lot of work I need to do on the last plot of this fan fiction. And the more I think about it, the more complicated it's becoming. And, quite frankly, it's going to be a long while before I can get to the plot. Mainly my hesitation with going on is it appears people have built their expectations quite high for the upcoming plot - and with what I have now, it's going to disappoint a lot of people. But unlike the other fan fictions, I do know where I'm going with this. I've just got to re-construct the path a bit. So, I'm going to upload one, final chapter to Lunar Eclipse. That will be the end of it. However, I fully intend to do a sequel to it. Said sequel will be called 'Eye Of The Storm'. So, my Lunar Eclipse fans, keep an eye open for it. It'll be coming - eventually.
About Yours Truly
I'm you're basic 16-year old yaoi obsessed fangirl who's favorite hobby is running up walls and making gravity cry. I tend to jump series at complete random, so something I'm obsessed with today may lose it's appeal to me within a week. I have a rather nasty habit of falling in love with some of the small fandoms - Psychoshipping, HeijixShinichi, ext..I'm a writer who's always trying to improve, and I LOVE helpful - note HELPFUL - criticism. Several times I have corrected my ways of doing things because a reader pointed out how I could better myself. One thing I cannot stand is outward flaming; if you have nothing to say but insults, please, spare you're time. Be polite, be respectful, and I will do the same to you.
I love getting helpful tips; so don't be afraid to tell me some things I can improve on. However, if all you're going to say is 'You suck. Gays suck. Your fandom sucks. That pairing sucks. You suckx2'...then please, go find a journal to rant to =3
Current Fandom...DETECTIVE CONAN
1) I like YAOI. ManxMan relationships. Pretty much all my fanfiction is yaoi - that isn't to say I outwardly appose straight pairings. Sometimes, when the thought strikes me, I might write some, because there are straight pairings I like. But not many. Sometimes they might sneak in there when I'm not looking.
2) I rarely character-bash. Sorry - if I really don't like a character, I usually just don't put them in. If you're looking for that sort of thing, sorry, you won't find it here.
3) I haven't uploaded any before, but I also like YURI. Yes - a girl who likes Yuri. It happens. I have two Detective Conan couples I particularity like, and they may appear eventually. Just as a heads-up.
4) If you have any plot ideas - suggest! I've never been given one of those 'Theme Challenge' things, but I'd absolutely love to try one sometime! hinthintnudgenudge
5) I won't do pairings I don't like. Sorry; feel free to suggest things to me, but there's some pairings I just will not, could not write for one reason or the other. Prideshipping? Never happening. HakubaxHeiji? Also never happening. There's plenty more I won't write, but those are just two examples.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...