Poll: Which of the following would Luna Lovegood wear to graduation? Vote Now!
Ok, you should know that I'm not reviewing stories anymore. I would, but then if the author decided to write back, I wouldn't be able to get their reply since the connection between my email and the fanfiction website is down. That makes me very sad. :(
Name: None of your business. lol
Age: Let's go with old enough to know what 'orgasm' means, but not old enough to have one. ;)
Height: hmm...I think it's 5'2.
Siblings: One twin sister, two half - brothers, and one half - sister - by - marriage.
Remus and Sirius are gay. Face it. It's totally cannon. All you have to do is read between the lines, people!
Memories of Luna Lovegood: OK, I'm not exactly sure what inspired me to write this, but I think it's pretty good.
I HAVE A NEW PLOT BUNNY!! THE STORY WILL BE DRARRY, WHICH I'VE NEVER TRIED TO WRITE BEFORE, AND IT WILL HAVE AROUND FOUR CHAPTERS. I DON'T HAVE A TITLE YET, BUT I'M WORKING ON IT...
My favorite books: Harry Potter, Song of the Lioness, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Truth Teller's Tale, The Gypsy Man... um, that's all that I can think of right now.
Favorite character EVER: the teenage Remus J. Lupin. Remus that I don't like: straight!Remus, girly!Remus, blonde!Remus, swearing-every-other-word!Remus.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing the piano, hanging out with friends, playing softball, and admiring motorcycles.
I have recently discovered that my favorite author is Dr. Seuss. I don't care if you think it's childish. Dr. Seuss is for everyone.
Why do I have so many favorite authors? I understand my need to share stories with people, but authors? I will be deleting many of them in the very near future.
My Favorite Quotes:
“Sirius, have you been feeding ballpoint pens to a baby unicorn?" Remus demanded, aghast. – Remus J. Lupin in ‘Roundabout’ by MyPhoenixLament.
“I think we’ve been over this before, Harry. I’m not cute, or adorable, or any other synonym of the word you can think of.” - Draco Malfoy in 'Ferret in my Shoe' by MikoGoddess.
“I thought I was a TRIANGLE! A small, yellow triangle.” - My best friend.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FANFICTION WORLD OR ARE JUST LOOKING FOR SOME GREAT R/S STORIES CHECK THESE OUT:
"A Certain Kind of Madness" -
"Momentum" - Children of the Shadows
"Casting Moonshadows" - Moonsign
"All Kidding Aside" - Kihin Ranno
The above stories are somewhat like classics.
Ok. Here is where I would have a long list of the "copy and paste" thingies, but the thing is, I don't want to make my profile long and boring, so I'm sticking with just one. I'll probably change it every so often.
If you're so obsessed with Harry Potter that you can sincerely rant about the ministry of magic for at LEAST one minute, copy and paste this onto your profile.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears's 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
I am the one who can't accept myself.
Repost this if you think homophobia is wrong.
Harry Potter: Remus/Sirius, Harry/Draco, Ron/Hermy, Voldy/Bellatrix, Dumbledore/Grindelwald, Hagrid/Minnie, Lily/James, Lily/Severus, and Doby/Winky.
Favorite Movies (in order): Across the Universe, Prince Caspin, Remember the Titans, Dan in Real Life.
Favorite bands: Panic at the Disco, The Beatles, My Chemical Romance, The Used, and The Beach Boys.
Unsafe External Link