Author has written 3 stories for Star Wars.
Oooh...where to begin?
My pen-name's Stormie Skywalker. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars although I'm not very much into the EU (except for the new Legacy of the Force series; I'm afraid the new series has me hooked!)
Top Most Hated Themes/Occurences
Other Fandoms I Play In When Not Dabbling in the Galaxy Far, Far Away:
Works in Progress
Sith'ari: VERY AU!! Anakin, rather than being born a slave boy on Tatooine to a virgin mother, is born the son of a runaway prince-turned-mechanic and his commoner wife on the planet of Demetria. Not only that, but he has an older brother and a twin sister. When his mother is killed by robbers and the family’s shop and home are burned to the ground, Anakin’s father, Alaric, is forced to turn to his brother, King Rurik, for assistance. When their planet, which is in Wild Space beyond Naboo, applies to join the Republic, one of the visiting dignitaries from the Republic is none other than Senator Palpatine. Palpatine, recognizing the raw Force potential in Anakin, takes the boy as his apprentice. WARNING: This fic is going to be long, covering from pre-TPM the whole way through all six movies and some into the New Republic era.
Future Fics to Only be Posted Once Complete
--AU SW. The death of Obi-Wan Kenobi on the Death Star coincided exactly with the death of a far younger Obi-Wan in a dimension where he died at the hands of Darth Maul. The Force, upset because it seemed the Chosen One was doomed to now fall in this dimension as well, decided to intervene, choosing to give the Padawan Obi-Wan a second chance at life. Things don't go as planned, however, and when Obi-Wan's spirit leaves the Force to return to his body, it runs into the spirit of his older self and the collision causes the Padawan's body to transform into that of his 57-year-old counterpart! Confused and frightened, Obi-Wan must deal with his new appearance and premature old age, visions of a life (and death) not his own, and the knowledge that how he and his former Master train Anakin will determine the fate of the Jedi Order. Title: Force Intervention
--A RK x SW crossover. Obi-Wan and Anakin crash on Earth in early Meiji-era Japan...and meet a Force-sensitive teenager with a dark past. Title: Ki
--RK, post-manga. First of a series. Kenshin is doing some work for the Tokyo police in order to help make ends meet at the dojo. When the Kyoto police are asked to quash a rather powerful gang of bandits plaguing a small village in between Tokyo and Kyoto, Tokyo sends Kenshin to partner with Saitou for the operation. Unfortunately for Kenshin, it is only after he has accepted the assignment that he learns the village's name...and realizes that the person who sent out the call for help is his mother's younger brother, whom he has not seen since he was five years old! Title: Shinrui
--A RK x IY x BtVS x Bleach crossover. Kenshin and Kaoru marry and have a son. Problem: the baby is not human. The Himura family's search for answers is only the beginning. Title: Chi
--A RK x Highlander crossover. Saitou and Battousai duel at Toba-Fushimi and kill each other...but neither stay dead for long. Title: Fushi
1) You can read above my Most Hated Themes and Occurrences. I will not incorporate any of these into any of my fics. None of my versions of Anakin will be uber-powerful. I will not put my Anakin into the suit and then just take him out of it, and I will be very explicit on how he ends up in it in the first place if he does end up there. None of my fics will ever involve slash or incest (whether the incest would be knowing or unknowing). No, it's not homophobia that keeps me far, far away from slash--it is my belief that, no matter how AU a story is, I will not tinker with the established sexuality of canon characters.
2) I will never hold any story that I write hostage for reviews or make my readers beg me for updates before I post one. I write because I have a story in my mind that I want to share. I also understand that some people enjoy just lurking about and reading, trying to get up the courage to leave a review or perhaps start a story of their own. In fact, I understand that it's very possible that some of my readers are reading at work or school and can't or don't want to log in on such public (and possibly shared) computers. So, as much as I do appreciate reviews, I understand if my readers are unable to leave me one.
3) I very well may take a while between updates. I am a 24-year-old with a two jobs (so it is not uncommon for me to work 7 days a week), a boyfriend who lives an hour away from me and whom I only get to see on the rare weekend that I have Sunday off and a morning shift on Saturday, and other Real World obligations to fulfill. Besides all this, I do also suffer from all afflictions prone to attack writers of all ages and experience levels, such as Writer's Block, Computer Problems, Internet Difficulties, and the occasional necessity for research breaks in order to keep things at least somewhat canon. Nevertheless, if you feel I am taking an undue amount of time between updates, then feel free to PM me and ask me what the hold-up is! If I hadn't been prodded in that way, Sith'ari would never have gotten started.
4) I may occasionally make a spelling, grammar, or even a small continuity mistake. If you see one, please, let me know. If you don't want to send a review telling me about it, then send me a PM. I don't like having errors in my writing...but such is the curse of not having a beta. I may even be inclined to drop a quick spoiler or hint at something coming up if you send a request for one with info on the mistake you spotted for me!
5) If you have any requests for anything you'd particularly like to see in a story (other than what I listed as #1 in this list), feel free to give me a shout. Sometimes ideas from other people are great cures for writer's block. If I use it, I will credit you at the beginning of the chapter where it is used. If I choose not to use it, I will send you a message thanking you, telling you why I have chosen not to use it, and it's very possible that I might horde it away in a little cache of ideas and incorporate it into another story (informing you if I choose to do so and of course crediting you as is only proper.)
Unsafe External Link