Author has written 19 stories for Higurashi/Umineko series, Power of Five series, Vocaloid, Hetalia - Axis Powers, 07-Ghost, Evangelion, Pokémon, and Ever After High.
MindfulHeartShipping (Tate x Iris) and HoennRemakeShipping (Wally x Lisia) are now official ship names (see for the Pokemon fandom!
Books: The Gentleman Bastard Sequence, The Power of Five/The Gatekeepers series, Leviathan series, Graceling series, Maximum Ride series, Poison, Storm Thief, The Haunting of Aliazabel Cray, Infernal Devices series, Codex Alera series, Hunger Games series, The Mortal Instruments series, Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass.
Games: Higurashi no naku koro ni (including Kai! and Rei), Umineko no naku koro ni (including Chiru and Tsubasa), Pokemon, Tales of Series (Abyss, Vesperia, and Innocence), Rune Factory (3), Sands of Destruction.
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts, Pokemon Special/Adventures, 07 Ghost, Digimon (Tamers, Frontier, Savers), Baccano!, Neon Genesis Evangelion (Gakuen Datenroku/Campus Apocalypse universe), Afterschool Charisma, Code Geass, Are You Alice?, Pretear, After School Nightmare, Earl and Fairy, Tiger and Bunny, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Karneval, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist.
Plays: Twelfth Night, Hamlet.
Cartoons: Teen Titans, Thundercats (2011), Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Gravity Falls, Generator Rex, Sym-Bionic Titan, Ever After High, Monster High, Steven Universe.
Comics: Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet, Girl Genius, Quick$ilver, Technicolor London, Blindsprings.
TV Shows: Castle, Forever, Selfie.
Fan Art Associated with "The Seeds of Rebellion":
Currently Working On (Listed in Order of What's Being Done First):
Chapter 2: Discovery in DesertEdge--Wally accepts May's invitation to watch her at a contest, not expecting to run into the girl who saved him two weeks ago!
Title: Seeds of Rebellion
Chapter 5: Reacting to Rebellion--Ever After High has been cast into chaos by Raven's rejection of her destiny, and our main protagonists are caught in the fray. Will Sean reject his own destiny, even if he isn't sure what the future may hold if he does? And what secret does Nerissa hide? Meanwhile, Dylan must decide whether to tell Sean of their shared parentage, and Marionette finds herself in a very dangerous situation.
Theme 3: First Encounter--How did Riley and Cheryl meet?
My Fanfiction Pet Peeves:
2. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus. Self-explanatory.
3. Poor grammar and spelling. If English isn't your first language, I totally understand. But if it is, you have absolutely no excuse.
4. OOCness. Unless you're writing an AU fic, the characters' personalities shouldn't change unless you're putting them through something that would make them change (i.e. a personal journey, a death of a close one, the loss of something important to them, gaining something they've always wanted, etc.). And even if an AU fic is involved, a certain amount of their original personality must be maintained. It's what makes the character, well, the character.
5. Character-bashing. Once again, I have to remind you that these people that you're complaining about are not real.
6. Pairing up villians with heroes. Now, I'm pretty flexible with pairings, but most villains are complete monsters
7. High school fics. People act like there's absoutely nothing else to write. And most of them aren't even realistic!
8. "A group of gals hook up with a group of guys" fics. I have no problem with multiple ships within a fic, but when it involves an all-girls band against an all-guys band, summer camp rivalries, assassins vs. ninjas--basically, a cliche plot on a multi-relationship scale--I get very, very annoyed.
9. Twincest/Selfcest/Mirrorcest. Don't get me started on this. Just don't.
10. People who insist that I focus on a pairing in a story I'm currently writing--when I'm focusing on another pairing for said story. Note that this is different from someone requesting that I write a fic for their pairing of choice. I'd be more than happy to do that, except when yuri, pedophilia, incest, and/or villianxhero ships are involved. While I may not hate yuri, I don't like it either.
11. Flamers. Just flamers.
12. Rape fics. They're just sick--as are the people who write them.
13. Bandwagon fics. You know, those thousands upon thousands of fics that tell the exact same story? Smart!Ash, anyone? Story of Evil ring a bell? The whole point of writing a story is to be creative. And being creative means being original.
14. "Playboy meets Innocent/Naïve Girl" fics. Like this actually happens in real life! I don't know what's worse about these fics: the fact that they show the writer's ignorance about what a proper relationship is or the horrific impression they leave on the minds of the more naïve members of FF.
Umineko no naku koro ni :
Season 5/Savers:Masaru/Marcus x Tohma/Thomas--I don't really go for shonen-ai that much anymore, but I really like this pairing because of the contrast between the two characters; well, that and because Yoshino doesn't get that much screen time. Granted, I haven't watched more than the first few episodes...
Vocaloid: GUMI x VY2/Yuuma--Hmm, not sure where this came from, really. I think it was because Manbo did songs for the both of them; well, that and Nerumi H's fic The Frost Effect.
G.U./G.U.: Haseo x Atoli--Once again, the contrast: Badass Haseo with Shy Atoli seemed to work very well in the manga (G.U. Plus). I feel as though they each brought out the other's better nature: Haseo became less reclusive and Atoli gained some confidence--again, in the manga. Without a PS2, I haven't been able to play the games. And I probably never will. T.T
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire: May/Haruka x Brendan/Yuki (HoennShipping)--Like OldRival, I read some really good fics. Besides, May's too young to hook up with Steven (who I shamelessly pair with Cynthia anyway XD).
HeartGold and SoulSilver: Silver/Rival x Lyra/Kotone (SoulSilverShipping)--Normally, I don't go for 'bad boy' characters, but considering that Silver was abandoned by his father (who was a crime boss), possibly forced to live with the stimga of being the child of a criminal, and may have had to fend for himself for 3 years--possibly by surviving on the streets--Silver has many good reasons to be pissed at the world. And Lyra seems able--at least in fanfics--to change him for the better. Currently at war with Gold/Ethan x Kris/Crystal (NewBarkShipping).
Diamond/Platinum/Pearl: Dawn/Hikari x Lucas/Kouki (FortuneShipping)--I don't know why this is my OTP for DPPt, since Lucas seems to be incredibly lazy and doesn't really do much, but he's always...there. And not in a creepy way, either; he actually helps Dawn...sort of. Besides, Barry seems way too hyper.
Black and White:N x Touko/White/Hilda (FerriswheelShipping)--I used to like this pairing, back when people actually portrayed N as he really is--a bit arrogant and naive, but still very caring about Pokemon and determined to live up to the hero status that he supposedly had since birth, while still open to changing himself. Touko was able to show him the truth about his world and gave him the freedom that he deserved, allowing him to create his own path in life. She changed his life. That is why this is my OTP for this game. But unfortunately, people began horribly distorting N's character and writing cliche fics involving this pairing, so now I can't stand to read anything about it. There are currently only 1-4 FWS fics that I would actually recommend, and three of them seem to be on hiatus right now...
Black 2 and White 2: Hugh/Hue/Hyuu x Rosa/Mei (SequelShipping)--While I do love Livecaster (very much), SequelShipping just seems so much more realistic. A relationship with a celebrity has the potential to get really...complicated. Hugh and Rosa go through much more together than she and Curtis/Christoph, when you think about it. Plus, Hugh's one of the best rivals--he's so passionate and fiery, yet kind at the same time.
X and Y: Calem/Calme x Serena (KalosShipping)--Potentially plucky girl paired up with Pokémon battling prodigy? So much WIN. Besides, I have a difficult time taking any of the other traveling companions seriously...
Rangers series: Kellyn/Hajime x Rhythmi (VoicemailShipping)--I used to be for Kellyn x Kate, but a fic converted me to this pairing. Now if only more people would write about these two...
Neon Genesis Evangelion:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians:
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon:
Other Pairings I Enjoy:
Generation II/IV: Jimmy/Kenta x Marina (QuestShipping); Kris/Crystal x Ethan/Hibiki (NewBarkShipping); Janine/Anzu x Falkner/Hayato (FatherlyShipping); Jasmine/Natsume x Morty/Matsuba (SpiritShipping); Cheryl/Momi x Riley/Gen (AoShipping)
Generation V: Touya/Black/Hilbert x Touko/White/Hilda (ChessShipping); Cheren x Bel/Bianca (DualRivalShipping); Cheren x Touko/White/Hilda (CheckmateShipping); Grimsley/Giima x Shauntal/Shikimi (RolandShipping); Curtis/Christoph/Tetsu x Rosa/Mei (LivecasterShpping); Nate/Kyouhei x Nancy/Yancy/Ruri (TransceiverShipping); Rosa/Mei x Nate/Kyouhei (VisorShipping)
Generation VI: Trevor x Shauna
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon:
Umineko no naku koro ni:
UTAU: Ted Kasane x Momo Momone; Microsoft Sam x Nana Macne; Ruko Yokune x Rook; Luna Amane x Tsubame Utanomiyatsuko; Soshi Nishinne x Zuii Takoe
"'Nothing to spit up but my naked soul. Make sure it isn't floating around in one of those buckets before you toss them, right?' 'I think I see it. Nasty, crooked little thing it is, too; you're better off with it floating out to sea.'" -Locke and Jean, The Lies of Locke Lamora.
"'That's a sweet piece. You didn't snatch that off a street.' 'No. I got it from the neck of the governor's mistress.' 'You can't be serious.' 'In the governor's manor.' 'Of all the--' 'In the governor's bed.' 'Damned lunatic!' 'With the governor sleeping next to her.'"--Locke and Jean, Red Seas Under Red Skies.
"When the witch is revived, no one shall be left alive."--Umineko no naku koro ni.
"Everything will be decided when the cicadas cry." --Higurashi no naku koro ni.
"The best revenge is massive success."--Frank Sinatra.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."--Walter Bagehot.
"'Have you lost your mind?!' 'No; I came to my senses!'"--Shifu and Po, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness.
"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry."--Maxine Waters, Brian Lanker, I Dream a World.
"You don't have to suffer to be a poet; adolescence is enough suffering for anyone."--John Ciardi.
"Stupidity isn't a virus--but it sure is spreading like one."--Sandy Cheeks, Spongebob Squarepants.
"Puberty is the sickest joke God plays on us. So you're just noticing members of the sex: "Girls girls, ooo". Naturally you want to look your best, and God says "No! You will look the worst you've ever looked in your life!"--Eddie Izzard.
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God."--Thomas Jefferson.
"I say there is no darkness but ignorance."--William Shakespeare.
"I am not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."--Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock.