Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, True Blood, and Twilight.
How to say I Love Youin 100 Languages
English - I love you
Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
Albanian - Te dua
Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)
Armenian - Yes kez sirumem
Bambara - M'bi fe
Bengali - Ami tomake bhalobashi (pronounced: Amee toe-ma-kee bhalo-bashee)
Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu
Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo
Bulgarian - Obicham te
Cambodian - Soro lahn nhee ah
Catalan - T'estimo
Cherokee - Tsi ge yu i
Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse
Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
Comanche - U kamakutu nu
Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)
Cree - Kisakihitin
Creol - Mi aime jou
Croatian - Volim te
Czech - Miluji te
Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig
Dutch - Ik hou van jou
Elvish - Amin mela lle (from The Lord of The Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien)
Esperanto - Mi amas vin
Estonian - Ma armastan sind
Ethiopian - Afgreki'
Faroese - Eg elski teg
Farsi - Doset daram
Filipino - Mahal kita
Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore
Frisian - Ik hald fan dy
Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort
Georgian - Mikvarhar
German - Ich liebe dich
Greek - S'agapo
Gujarati - Hoo thunay prem karoo choo
Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw
Hawaiian - Aloha Au Iaoe
Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw
Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
Hmong - Kuv hlub koj
Hopi - Nu' umi unangwa'ta
Hungarian - Szeretlek
Icelandic - Eg elska tig
Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw
Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu
Inuit - Negligevapse
Irish - Taim i' ngra leat
Italian - Ti amo
Japanese - Aishiteru or Anata ga daisuki desu
Kannada - Naanu ninna preetisuttene
Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka
Kiswahili - Nakupenda
Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
Korean - Sarang Heyo or Nanun tangshinul sarang hamnida
Latin - Te amo
Latvian - Es tevi miilu
Lebanese - Bahibak
Lithuanian - Tave myliu
Luxembourgeois - Ech hun dech gaer
Macedonian - Te Sakam
Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu
Maltese - Inhobbok
Marathi - Me tula prem karto
Mohawk - Kanbhik
Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik
Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
Navaho - Ayor anosh'ni
Ndebele - Niyakutanda
Pandacan - Syota na kita!!
Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo
Persian - Doo-set daaram
Pig Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
Polish - Kocham Ciebie
Portuguese - Eu te amo
Romanian - Te iubesc
Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
Scot Gaelic - Tha gra\dh agam ort
Serbian - Volim te
Setswana - Ke a go rata
Sign Language - ,\,/ (represents position of fingers when signing 'I Love You')
Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan
Sioux - Techihhila
Slovak - Lubim ta
Slovenian - Ljubim te
Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo
Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
Swedish - Jag alskar dig
Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di
Surinam - Mi lobi joe
Tagalog - Mahal kita
Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li
Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe
Tamil - Nan unnai kathalikaraen
Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu
Tunisian - Ha eh bak
Turkish - Seni Seviyorum
Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu
Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo
Welsh - 'Rwy'n dy garu di
Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh
Yoruba - Mo ni fe
Zazi - Ezhele hezdege
Zuni - Tom ho' ichema
How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your e mail address is: Xena-Warrior-Princess@companyname.com or Elvis-the-King@companyname.com.
4) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
9) In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors.'
10) Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
11) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
12) Adjust the tint on your monitor so that the brightness level lights up the entire work area. Insist to others that you like it that way
13) Dont use any punctuation
14) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
15) Ask people what sex they are and laugh hysterically after they answer.
16) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
17) Sing along at the opera.
18) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
19) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.)
20) Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example, "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom, in Stall #3."
21) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
22) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
23) Call the psychic hot line and don't say anything.
24) Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
25) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won!, I Won! 3rd time this week!!"
26) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
27) Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that bother me, its the voices in your head that do."
28) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
29) Every time you see a broom, yell "Honey, your mother is here!"
FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW AND MIGHT NEED BADLY SOME DAY
Money isn't made of paper. It's made of cotton.
The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickle the company once produced.
A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, or it will digest itself.
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper. For those of you who don't know what hemp is . . . it's pot.
The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller.
A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
A 2 X 4 is really 1-1/2" by 3-1/2".
Forty percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
Every person has a unique eye & tongue print.
The "spot" on the 7-Up comes from its inventor who had red eyes. He was an albino.
In Webster's 1996 dictionary 315 entries were misspelled.
During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur," a small red car can be seen in the distance.
On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son.
Warren Beatty and Shirley McLaine are brother and sister.
Chocolate kills dogs. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small dog.
Daniel Boone detested coonskin caps.
Special playing cards were issued to British pilots in W.W.II. If captured, the cards could be soaked in water and unfolded to reveal a map for escape.
Most lipstick contains fish scales.
Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
Dr. Seuss is actually pronounced Seuss such that it sounds like "Sue-ice."
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
Due to the extremely high prices in California during the boom years of the 1849 gold rush in California, it was cheaper to send shirts to Hawaii for washing and ironing.
American Airlines saved 40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in First Class.
Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during WWII were made of wood.
The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
Upper and lower case letters are "upper" and "lower" because back when printing type had to be set in individual letters, capital letters were stored in a type case mounted above the case that stored the non-capital letters.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple, or silver.
The numbers 172 can be found on the back of the "old" US 5-dollar bill, in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan. Before that there was never a record of the name Wendy.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
There are 4 cars and 11 lightposts on the back of the "old" US 10 dollar bill.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
It took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow down the film so you could see his moves.
If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes and 4 pennies, that totals 1.19, you also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA".
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original "Halloween" was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for automobiles. At that time, the most known player on the market was Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.
By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
Casey Kasem is the voice of Shaggy on Scooby Doo.
Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
In Gulliver's Travels, Jonathan Swift described the two moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, giving their exact size and speeds of rotation. He did this more than 100 years before either moon was discovered.
Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson."
An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.
Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokesmodel.
The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages it.