Author has written 7 stories for Zoey 101, iCarly, and Twilight.
Heya! I am Temperance Alibella Potter. (Call me Bella) The Pen-name is a mix of my obssesions Bones,Twilight and Harry Potter...I am formaly known as TinyandAnnoying, Iluvhisgreeneyesandgreyhoodie and Polkadot. I am reinventing myself now so all of the stories I hate of mine I will remove them. I realize how unpleasant my earlier writtings are to read so as an Author,who is working on her own book,I want to make the experince better for all of you and my writting skills to improve.
Here are the main thing about me you should know:
1. Racism or any other prejudices are not ok with me. I'm a supporter of Gay-rights and I am a Christian.So if you make any comment on someones race/sexuality/or religon, I will not take kindly to it.
2. I am also a feminst, I believe that woman and men are equal and any one else who thinks different...well just don't say anything around me.Ok?
3. I am a caring person.Do not take advantage of that. I love people.So much it hurts sometimes,if you can't take that then you dont need to be around me or talk to me.
4.As a follow up to number 3, i call people sweetie,hun,sugarplum,babe,etc. I am not flirting. Im simply being me.
5. If you love me, don't be afraid to tell me. I have alot of friends who I tell I love them. I scream it in the Halls at school,out the window of my school bus and of my moms car to random people.
6. My Mom means the world to me. Anyone she cares about, I care about. She is my best friend.
7. I tend to be overprotective of my friends and family. To Paraphrase Sandra Bullock in "The Blind Side" You threaten my family,you threaten me. Okay?
8.I have a personal adverson to Marriage. Its for some but not me. Atleast I dont think so just yet.
9.I am a very passionate person.
10. To know me s to understand me,to understand me is to love me. Take me as I am, because i'll surely be the same way to you.
Alright soo...i deleted most of my profile things but will soon be posting some on here.
Love ya all :)
Unsafe External Link