Author has written 33 stories for Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis, Naruto, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Junjō Romantica, Pride and Prejudice, and S.A.
I don't know who made this but I'm thanking DevinArt which is where I found it. I think it's really cool looking. I never connected Hinata with an Eagle even with her Byakugan = Eagle's see really well Duhh me. (Bangs head on stick of obviousness) Any way love the pic.
1. I think Eyeshield 21 is the best anime out there. So if any of you like sports anime with an awesome story line, jam packed with excitement that'll have you on the edge of your seat, then this is definitely the show for you.
2. Is a tie: Prince of Tennis and Kyo Kara Moah.
Prince of tennis is about Seigaku a school with one of the top tennis teams in the region. All of the regulars have their good points but the best would have to be silent Tezuka, gosh what a stud (JK), when suddenly a new and powerful freshman shows up. They're there for the win baby and there's no one that can hold them back now. So if this is the type of sports you like then This is the show for you-who!!.
Kyo Kara Moah is pretty awesome in its own rights, though I wished they'd made a cleaner end to the show, but it’s still really good. If you like fantasy, high school, Alternate dimensions, demons and one awesome demon king then this is your type of show. There's a little of a one sided boyXboy action, but it's easy to forget if that's not your thing, but check it out for yourself.
3. Naruto, because duh!! it has ninjas, bwhaaaaa it rocks. Oh and what theirs a nine tail fox demon inside a kid, man that's gonna blow your mind and his father did what to him. Ohhh that's a naughty naughty move. (and for the record this is not a yaoi)
4. Inuyasha, just because it had a fabulous ending and a great storyline. Demons, a really evil Half-Demon, two Priestesses that fight for the love of one hot tempered cute doggy eared half-demon, then this is your show. And to add to its goodness is a perverted monk with a black hole and a demon slayer girl with hot pink eye shadow.
5. Is a tie between Special A and Orion High School Host Club. Because they're too sweet to let go, I'm a freaking addict for them. (Watched the anime and read all manga chapters.)
6. Cord D'Oro Primo Passo. It's all about the music baby!. This is about a young talentless girl who goes to a half music school, half plain high school who meets a fairy and is given a magic violin, which places with 4 total gorgeous guys, one little brother type and a best friend. How will the music Concords she's suddenly been put in turn out. Watch and find out.
7.007 Ghost. Because it's got a cute, unbeknowingly powerful boy on it with a group of sarcastic unBishop like bishops. Worth a lot, but would be worth more points if they'd hurry it up with the second season, they are now threatening not to make. Booo!! That's what I say. But anyway on with the list.
- Ps. the petition went through and they never made a second season. *crying like a baby* Stupid Jack-Mules. ='(
But anyway on with the list.
8. Initial D: good racing show, with some good points on cars if your like me and have no idea what a drift is at the begining of the show. All the episodes can be found with English dubs and for a late 1990s early 2000 show it has some pretty cool animations and graphics. But the cars are sooo old!!! Even I know a Toyota Trueno '86 is old, but heck Takumi (main character) is still badA's.
9. Tie between: Dragon Ball, Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.
- Dragon Ball and Dragonball Z are my two favs out of all the DBZ shows, because it just went on wayyyyy toooo long. And the ending sucks bt (clue: an antonym for glutton). But high points for awesome bleached hair and kamahamaha waves. This was also the third anime I ever watched seriously and continually.
- Sailor Moon, because I loved that show in earnest when I was younger, but now that I'm older I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous it all was. I mean the lines are, well, corny. But still I have to give it props for being the second anime I ever watched.
10. Rowan Warriors, I know I know, pathetic right but Cubed Props for being the show that got me into anime and manga in the first place. The first season was the best season.
-Seriously people you can't make very good sequels to all things Awesome! Even when you realize in hindsight some of them were seriously corny and LAME!!
1. Skip Beat!
2. Ranma 1/2
3. Prince of tennis
4. Orion High School Host Club
5. Special A
6. 007 Ghost
7. New Prince of Tennis
9. Hana to Akuma
10. Hana Kimi
1. Prince of tennis (seasons 1 and 2)
2. Nododame Cantabile (seasons 1 and the 2 Ovas)
3. Delicious Gakuen
4. Hana Yori Dango (all versions)
5. Hana Kimi
6. Your Beautiful
7. The Great Queen Seondeok (a little sad but really good, and it has some pretty good actors too)
There's a lot more but I can't even remember all of their names so that's on hold for now.
Fav. Fanfictions to read:
1. Prince of tennis
2. Kyo Kara Moah
4. Eyeshield 21
5. Harry Potter
7. La Cordo D'oro
8. Skip Beat
10. Orion High School Host Club
11. Hana Kimi
Too many I've read like 1100 books in 10 1/2 years and that’s no exaggeration.
Well that's it for now. I hope you like my profile, and I'll update my stories whenever I get the chance.
BlackDove of Blessings