Author has written 14 stories for Power Rangers, Final Fantasy VIII, and Harry Potter.
Hi, I'm Tony also know as Janneason! Well I'm no longer 15... I'm 16! but all I wanna say is that I write any idea that comes into my mind so it'll mean that I'll post any story whenever I'm in the mood!
I'm the type of person that post oneshot! For some reason, I think that's the only thing I can write! and for some weirder reason, I like doing fluffy fics to the point of the super fluffy ones... and angst ones, but I don't make the characters rude or btchy.. sorry for my cute "lang"
Well, as always... I'm a huge shipper of h/hr... I so love them!:D I also like other ships like CloTi, Zelphie, Seiftis, and many, many more...:D
Check this out...
Hey you! I know you're just dying to do this!!
Your One and Only Wish Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done? If so, scroll down (don't cheat--)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in: Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Fave Quote(s): NOTE: EVERYTHING SAID HERE IS TRUE(except for the president part, I'm not sure if it's actually true, though they say it's true)
"It's much more better that way..." - my best friend
"I'll once again repeat what I have said for the second time around," - our student-teacher... (seriously who would say that in public?shudders)
"Turn to next page," - President Cory Aquino(first Phil. female pres. btw) reading her speech on national television (Pathetic, simply pathetic)
"I know Photoshop... if that helps" - me, when asked by my professor if I could use visualbasic
"Pathetic humans!" - me, in front of the student body when ordering my clubmates
"Huwatebbbberrrr!" me, when one of my english teacher told me to exaggerate on pronunciating words for a better diction
"You'll just have to understand your psychological emotions-" - my classmate during an asian parliament debate
"I don't have a swimsuit that swims!" -joy, my classmate, when asked why she didn't bring her swimsuit at gymclass
"I don't have a ballpen that writes!" - arla, my clasmate, when asked why she was borrowing a pen from my classmate from the opposite side of her seat
Me: "just think what I'm thinking" Juno(classmate): "you have a brain?"
"Sir, weren't you supposed to be dead?" - cyrus, my clasmate who asked a teacher who was rumored to have died
"I'm ugly... just like you!" - classmate to classmate
Me: "Stay at school" Rap(classmate):"stay away from drugs, only porn" - when our group passed beggars whom we gave our spare change
"My idol is in front of the mirror" classmate, when asked 'who's you're idol?'
"Can I poke it with a stick?" - Rap, when we saw a squashed cat on the street(yes, a cat)
"I'm the first one who'll die in our batch" - Me, when I found out that I was the oldest one among my batchmates
"Tony, do we need to know these when we apply for a visa?" arla to me, taking a long test in calculus(we failed, miserably)
"Romeo, oh romeo where art thou Romeo?" me to arla, taking a chapter test in calculus(yep, we're noisy when taking exams in math)
"When we'll be interviewed for our passport, do we need to know the fomula for finding (insert mathematical theorem/shape/etc here)?" arla to me, spoken discreetly every time our calculus professor teaches us a new formula(yep, we suc.k in math)
"You're my very brilliant, smart, talented seat mate who suc.ks in math!" me to arla, when she asked me to cheer her up when she got a lower score than me in calculus
FACTS ABOUT ME:
I'm still a high school student, 4th year! And yay! me!:D as you've read in my fave quotes section, I'm so weak in math!
I'm a guy who's very much obsessed with H/Hr!
I'm a hopeless romantic(it took me three years of reading fanfics to admit it) mainly because I always read anything with romance going on.
I'm not gay
I love Harry with Hermione
and I'm and HHr shipper
My author life really is so not about H/Hr...
50 things you can learn from a Korean drama
1) Hot, rich, younger men love fat, older vulgar women.
2) If you have a best guy friend, he is in love with you. And secretly you are too.
3) You and your boyfriend will always playfully chase each other on an ice rink, at the beach, or in the leaves. And you'll laugh for no reason and your boyfriend will hit you "playfully" but the force of his push will have you flying across the room. But it's okay. Cuz you're still laughing like a crazy person.
4) Brothers/cousin/uncles/nephews will always love the same girl.
5) You're allowed to make U-turns wherever you want in Korea. And there is never traffic on the side you want to u turn to.
6) There is a super quick payment device that allows you to pay a bill quickly enough for a guy to run immediately out of a restaurant after his angry girlfriend storms out.
7) Everyone has cancer.
8.) If you're sick, all you need is an IV to make you feel lots better.
9) There is vomit and urine all over Seoul at nights.
10) Fighting at a pojangmacha with a random stranger is merely part of a normal night's event.
11) Soju must cost 10 cents. Everyone drinks it everyday all the time, especially the poor people.
12) If you're rich, you're a jerk.
13) If you're poor, you're an angel.
14) Women sleep and wake up with a full set of makeup on.
15) You're not studying hard enough unless you get a nosebleed.
16) If you have a nosebleed, you most definitely have cancer. And you have no money to pay for the surgery that will save your life. And your liver is missing. We're not sure where it went, but it's making your cancer progress faster.
17) If you work in a sool jeep, you have massively curly hair and wear flashy colors from the early 90's.
18.) You always order orange juice or coffee at a cafe. And you never drink it. EVER.
19) You will always call your boyfriend by his job title. Or simply sunbaenim. Never his name. Never. He doesn't have one.
20) If you TRULY love each other, you must die together in the end. Frozen outside instead of finding shelter like sane people. Just frozen...
21) You go to America you come back miraculously successful. You go to England you come back amazingly fashionable. You stay in Korea the only thing that changes is your hairstyle.
22) And if you come back with no apparent reason then it's because you have cancer.
23) Everyone always goes to the same hospital no matter where they are.
24) If you stand out in the rain for more than five minutes, you'll end up with a fever and vertigo and people will rush you to the hospital to get some magic IV. And instead of taking an ambulance or driving they'll race you on their back.
25) Even if you're poor and can't eat, you never wear the same clothes twice.
26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.
27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. Big Smile Couldn’t be more true, they’re like a deer in the headlights.
28.) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.
29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery needs to be taken out.
30) All Korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.
31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60 of the time you see each other, the other 40 you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.
32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.
33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jump-roping.
34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back—and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.
35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you, camera angles.
36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lip liner.
37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).
38.) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.
39) So will your sister-in-law.
40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.
41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.
42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.
43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.
44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.
45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.
46) Hell—you’ll get pregnant if you hold hands.
47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.
48.) One Korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.
49) It ain't a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.
50) If you study in the states (preferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.
Unsafe External Link