Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Teen Titans, One Piece, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey, everyone! My name is Kaiser Wilhelm, but feel free to call me Kaiser for short. It's all good. The origin of my name is rather confusing and comical, but the short version is, my Great-grandpa was a WWI vet on the German side, and my older brother's name is William, so it just sort of came together. I am a sophomore in college at this point, and very into Shakespeare, Science (any sort of science), and studio art. That's about it. I love to make friends, so, even if we haven't had any sort of contact before, I'd love to talk! I love to read; I love to write. Editing is one of my passions. Though, I'm better at plot development than actual stylistic elements, or grammar. Just so you know, I will read any sort of fanfic as long as there's something about it that sparks my interest. It could be your summary, your title, your style, your plot, really anything. I won't read fanfics that have to do with fandoms that I'm not a part of. For example, I wouldn't read a Death Note fanfic since I don't know the anime that well. You get the idea. I'm a huge fan of One Piece, Dragon Ball, The DC and Marvel Universes, Naruto, and Yu-Gi-Oh!, but my fandoms are ever-changing. Still, I love the smell of fanfics in the morning, don't you? As far as writing goes, I'm working on a couple fics, most of them for Naruto, but I have a couple other ideas rolling around in my mind. Who knows? They may turn out.
Yeah, so here's a bit more about me. I'm a lesbian and proud of it, which is funny because I write yaoi over yuri. I don't care between the two; I like both, and I do support a lot of straight pairings as well! Well, anyway, here are some pairings I like and my analyses of them:
1. Truten- My first ever yaoi pairing. I adore these two together. They just work! They're great! I love how Goten calls Trunks, "Trunks-kun." Isn't it just adorable? They're just SO cute!
2. PiccoloxGoku- Can anyone say crack? I think these two have great chemistry. Goku trusts Piccolo like no one else in the series, and Piccolo sees Goku the person, not just Goku the superhero. They just work together on so many levels. Personally, I think they're perfect for each other.
3. Mirai TrunksxJuichi- Okay, this doesn't count, cuz Juichi's an OC. Still, love these two together. I hope I have the time to write Juichi's story soon. Trust me, Android 11 is no Gary Stue, I can tell you that much.
4. VegetaGokuVegeta- I prefer Vegeta to be on top generally, but it can really go either way. These two have great chemistry as well! I swear, in the Buu Saga and GT, these two bicker like a married couple. It's HYSTERICAL!! They also work on a lot of different levels as well. Goku is the calming force in Vegeta's life, and Vegeta compensates for Goku's naivety. They really complete each other in a way. Rivalries tend to work like that. I also love Goku's line in the dub version of movie 12 in referring to his experience fusing with Vegeta: "I loved every minute of it." My friend Diana and I rewound that and watched it over and over again. It was just TOO perfect!
5. YamchaxGoku- I only like this pairing in DB, not as much DBZ. Yamcha really plays an older brother figure for Goku in DB. He sees Goku as an equal despite their age difference, but he still stops to say, "Hey, Goku's just a kid. We should let him cry if he needs to cry." At least, that's the vibe I get from them. The pairing doesn't work as well in DBZ because Yamcha starts to fade into the background and revere Goku like a god.
6. TenxGoku- Same goes for this pairing. Only in DB. I think this pairing works for the same reasons as YamchaxGoku, but Ten has more moments where he's able to play the big brother to Goku, especially during the King Piccolo arc. Just as well, Ten is also really the only person Goku can confide in when they see Piccolo during the Tenkai'ichi Budokai, and by the end of DB, he's the only one of Goku's friends that can really give him a challenge. This pairing stops working in DBZ for the same reasons as YamchaxGoku.
1. GokuxBulma- I think that Bulma and Goku have much more chemistry than Chichi and Goku. These two are fabulous together! Bulma is an adventurer at heart, and can really handle Goku. It shows a lot in DB that Goku really cares for Bulma. Like the first time when they see each other when Goku goes to the last Tenkai'ichi Budokai in DB, he sees Bulma's lipstick and thinks she's hurt. He's so worried (for Goku at least)! It's adorable! Just as well, I'm sure that Goku harbors some sort of childhood crush on her since she is pretty attractive, and she's his very first friend.
2. GohanxVidel- These two have been close to my heart ever since the Great Saiyaman arc. They're great together! They're cute, and they're funny. Personally, I love Videl since she's so kickass for a human girl in DBZ, and Gohan is so meek. They compliment each other very well! I also love the way Goku teases Gohan about his relationship with Videl. It's great.
3. VegetaxBulma- The entire DBZ fandom knows why this pairing works. 'Nough said. Toriyama had a stroke of GENIUS putting these two together!
1. LeeNeji- Lee and Neji are adorable together! They're basically the overlooked SasuNaru. Most people are confused as to why I put Lee on top, but Lee's my favorite character, and people tend to make his personality very static. Lee's not the type who just stands around and yells "Youth!" Sure, he does that, but he also has depth. He's been through hardship, and he's overcome it, whereas Neji is still struggling. I think Lee plays a great part with Neji as the only person who can really get him to lighten up. I feel like Lee would have the ability to control Neji in a way that no one else could. Neji could probably do the same for him. Really, these two are wonderful together! I wish more people would pay attention to them.
2. ShikaGaa: Shikamaru and Gaara may seem like a crack pairing to most, but I find them to work very well together. I feel like Shikamaru and Temari are practically canon (with the way they look at each other sometimes). So, they already have a means to communicate. Still, I feel like since Shika's general attitude is so chill, he would be just what the doctor orders for Gaara. Gaara could really use someone laid back in his life to take care of him, what with all the issues he needs to work through. Shikamaru is perfect for Gaara because he could easily calm Gaara if he ever had a breakdown. By nature alone, these two work together. Not to mention the fact that I totally love them together!!
3.ShikaNeji- Okay, if you don't think this pairing works, read Torib0o's stories. She/he (not quite sure and not making assumptions) makes it work, trust me. Shika works with most people because of his laid back personality. Neji is exactly the opposite, so they compliment each other in a lot of fun ways. These two are PERFECT for a romantic comedy. I swear to God, they have the ability to make life together hilarious! (see Mrs. Paper, also great with this pairing). But they also really work in the drama department. Neji has a lot of issues, and Shikamaru probably has some hidden himself, so the two can really comfort each other in ways that no one else in Naruto can. The fact that both are geniuses and deal with it in different ways also makes for a very interesting and dynamic relationship.
4. LeeGaa- I absolutely hate GaaLee. No. Has to be the other way around for me. These two also have a strange sort of bond together. Lee holds no grudges, and that's exactly what Gaara needs in a partner. Lee is so gentle and sweet and loving. Gaara really needs someone like that, and once Gaara understands love, he'd be able to give so much back to Lee. These two are GREAT together, trust me on that.
(Has anyone noticed that I love practically any combo of Shika, Neji, Lee, and Gaara? The only one I've never worked with is ShikaLee/LeeShika. Perhaps I should look into this.)
5. NaruGaa- Okay. Practically Canon. The rescue-Gaara arc empirically proves, 'nough said. They understand each other, like no one else can, and Naruto could care for Gaara exactly the way he needs. Gaara could respect Naruto exactly the way Sasuke can't. They just work, and no yaoi-lover can deny it.
6. NaruNeji- As soon as I saw the whole, "Naruto, your eyes are better than mine," episode. I HAD to look into this pairing. At first, I loved Neji as seme, and couldn't see it any other way, but now, I've been seeing Naruto as the seme in most relationships (SasuNaru the one exception), and Neji just makes a lovely uke. Sasuke and Neji are so similar that most stories have them at least passively, if not actively, competing for Naruto's heart. This gives this relationship depth, especially when you consider that Sasuke abandoned Naruto, while Neji stayed right by his side. Then you have this idea of Naruto being Neji's savior, his salvation, that comes into play in the Sasuke-retrieval arc. Neji would do anything for Naruto and that's exactly what Naruto deserves if you ask me. We also see this in the Sasuke-retrieval arc, because Neji probably hates Sasuke, but he joins the rescue mission because he knows that Naruto wants that. It's very sweet if nothing else.
7. SasuGaa- Most people prefer GaaSasu, because of that whole biz in the Chuunin exam arc, but personally, I see Gaara as the ultimate uke, so I see it differently. Sasuke and Gaara have a lot in common (think that whole "Eyes yearning to prove themselves" deal). But, for some reason, this pairing speaks to me. I feel like Sasuke and Gaara could never really love each other, so the whole pairing tends to be very dark for me. Still, I think they have their moments when they can be almost civil to each other. It's really an odd pairing, and I've only managed to pull it off once or twice (you'll find out which stories soon enough).
8. SasuNeji- Sasuke and Neji are almost eerily similar, and that's why I feel that they can truly understand each other like no one else can. This pairing has the odd ability to be both dark and horrible, and warm and fluffy. Sometimes both at the same time, and that makes it almost funny.
9. ItaNeji- Itachi and Neji have the misfortune of both being prodigies of the two worst clans in Konoha. ItaNeji is pretty similar to SasuNeji, in that the two characters come from similar backgrounds and can be both dark and fluffy. For some reason, ItaNeji makes a bit more sense to me than SasuNeji, but I've actually used (or am going to use) SasuNeji in a fic, so it's hard to say really. Both pairings have the ability to be pretty fun, if you ask me.
10. NejiGaaNeji- This pairing has an odd history with me. I first saw it in a SasuNaru fic about two or three years ago, and I actually thought this was crack. Now that I've seen crackier pairings, I know it's not, but still, I saw it and thought "HAVE THEY EVEN SPOKE?!" This was my favorite pairing for a while, but it's really gone down on my list since then. It's because, as my taste has developed, I came to realize that Neji and Gaara are both ukes in my mind, so having one of them top is kind of REALLY scary. Still, it's always had a special place in my heart. I think this pairing does have some root in canon, because both were saved from the darkness by Naruto, so they share a certain fondness for a certain blonde, but I really think that this pairing started during the Chuunin exams when Neji fought Hinata. After Gaara watched that fight, he basically gets horny. I swear to God! He does! I watched that episode recently, and I'm like, "And thus, GaaNeji was born!"
11. SaiNaruSai- Truth be told, I was never a huge fan of this until Naruto chapter 455 came out. I swear to God, the way Sai looks at Naruto sometimes is simply divine. Trust me, Sai is in love, no doubt about it. And I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi himself plays around with that idea. I don't particularly care who's on top, because it works very well both ways.
12. SasuNaru- Okay, if NaruGaa is practically canon...SasuNaru IS canon. They are just so dynamic in their relationship. There's nothing dull about them. Nothing at ALL! Whether they're killing each other or getting married, these two just have chemistry. It's incredible! Personally, I prefer Sasuke on top, but I've seen some fics of him as uke, which I'm also starting to like. I'm not a huge fan of this as a main pairing, but I do love them as a side pairing. You really gotta love 'em (they were my first yaoi pairing for Naruto after all), and you really can't be a fan of yaoi in Naruto without giving this pairing credit.
13. Sandcest (KankyGaa)- Incest really doesn't bother me all that much. I think Gaara really deserves someone who can be kind, and can take care of him, and Kankuro is almost perfect for this role. They're very close when you think about it. Gaara tells Kankuro some of his most well-kept secrets and ambitions, and Kankuro accepts Gaara with open arms. I love this pairing. It's so cute sometimes! Really good if you don't mind incest and your in a WAFF sort of mood.
1. YakumoxIsaribi- Hahaha...yeah...crack. You know what, this isn't even crack, this is LSD!! Ladies and gentlemen, Naruto on shrooms!! So, these are two filler characters (Isaribi from the Anko-sensei arc, and Yakumo from the Team 8 is splitting up arc). But, I think they're perfect for each other. Yakumo has some sort of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality disorder going on, and Isaribi is a genetically engineered sea monster. They're both outcasts from society whose dreams have been forcibly ripped from their hands, so there's no one on earth who can understand Isaribi like Yakumo, and there's no one on earth who can understand Yakumo like Isaribi. Personally, I think these two just work.
2. InoSaku- Ino and Sakura love each other very much even if they won't admit it. I think these two have the dreaded Miaka-Yui syndrome. Sakura falls in love with Sasuke, and Ino is jealous of Sasuke for getting Sakura’s attention, but she mistake’s this jealousy for being jealous of Sakura for getting Sasuke’s attention, so they become rivals. Ino never struck me as being very into Sasuke. I’m sure she thinks he’s hot, but she doesn’t really love him the way Sakura does. I think she and Sakura would be very good together, because Ino would be with someone who she loves dearly, and Sakura would be with someone who’d treat her right.
3. SakuHina- Okay, Sakura and Hinata basically go well with anyone, so why not each other? I think Sakura is one of the few people who can give Hinata confidence in herself. Sakura’s gone through a similar phase of feeling useless and overcoming it, so she can help Hinata through her inferiority complex. They’re very cute together, so I’m all for this pairing. Sakura has a habit of falling for men who treat her like crap, and I think Hinata is exactly the opposite, and therefore exactly what Sakura needs.
4. TemTen- CRACK!! They strike me as a sort of Beatrice and Benedick, or Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet…except gay. I’m sure Tenten and Temari would bicker ALL the time, but they would really care for one another. We don’t know much about Tenten except from what she’s like in filler episodes. She loves strong women, and Temari is one of the strongest women in Naruto. On the other hand, Temari doesn’t exactly like weak women much, and she sees Tenten as weak. I can see these two physically fighting all the time, yearning to prove themselves. It’s another one of those infamous rivalry pairings.
5. InoHina- Oh God, the crack continues! Ino sometimes strikes me as similar to Naruto, which I think would attract Hinata to her. I don't know; it's a bit similar to the SakuHina idea of giving Hinata confidence. For some reason, this pairing just works for me.
6. SakuraxKarin- if you're on deviantart, look up gabzillaz. Trust me, if you can't see this pairing now, you will.
I like a surprising amount of straight pairings for someone who isn’t a huge fan of them. I used to feel weird about putting lots of yaoi/yuri in fanfics without straight pairings, but now that I feel totally secure with my lesbianness, I really don’t give a shit anymore. Love is love, baby. Or, in the words of Will Ferril (as Jackie Moon), “EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!”
1. HidanxTayuya- LSD!! Okay, these two would undoubtedly be perfect for each other for the soul reason that they would fall madly in love with each other’s foul-mouthedness. I can see these two arguing a lot, but I’m sure deep down, they love each other…very deep down.
2. NaruHina- I adore these two together. Seriously, Naruto deserves to get someone as devoted as Hinata, and Hinata deserves to get her man. I’ve been a NaruHina supporter since they first sat together in the first test of the Chuunin exams, so this goes WAY back for me. Their yin-yang personalities would work to their advantage, in my opinion. Eventually, Hinata would grow comfortable enough with Naruto to stop fainting when he touches her, and I think Hinata has it in her to handle Naruto when push comes to shove. Seriously, Hinata is a babe, and she’s kind and sweet. Exactly what Naruto needs. She was the first person besides Iruka-sensei to notice him after all.
3. NejiHina- I can’t see much fluff with this pairing. It’s either serious romance, or angst…or both. Neji’s canon relationship with Hinata is pretty dark, so it would be very hard for him to get over his own bad biz, and learn to love Hinata like she deserves. Plus, the family would probably get in the way. Though, in a lot of ways, Hinata can save Neji from the darkness just as much as Naruto could. They really can work well, if developed properly. KawaiiS does a great job with this in her doujinshi “Promise.” SiriusReborn also does a great job with his/her (not going to assume) fic “Broken Helix.”
4. ShikaTem- Not gonna lie, these two are PERFECT for each other! They need to get married. Right now. Whether they like it or not, and trust me, they like it. Come on! Did you see the way Temari smiled at Shikamaru after the Sasuke-Retrieval arc?! It’s love, and it’s so great because they’re so young (inside joke with myself). She’s so bossy, and he’s so lazy. Temari’s gotta be the only person who can get Shikamaru off his tuchus (lol, da Jew doth speak Jewish). And they have such a great romantic potential too. Shikamaru really is a fan-borne man-whore, because he’s just with EVERYBODY!! No joke. I can really picture Temari talking with her girlfriends about they’re relationship. Her friends would ask about Shikamaru in bed, and Temari would respond, “Great.” They’d be like, “What!! But he’s so fucking lazy!!” And Temari would say, “Not when he’s horny.”
5. NaruSaku- CANON x 1,000,000,000!! If this isn’t canon, then I’m a SasuSaku fan. Seriously.
6. SaiIno- Okay, Canon-borne. These two are absolutely hysterical. I love them together! One of my favorite pairings involving Ino. Sai’s SO adorable, and Ino sees that more than any other character. Still, I can see these two being married, and Sai still being that clueless baka. “Ino-san, the book says that we’re supposed to have sexual intercourse on our honeymoon. Shall we? My penis is definitely bigger than Sasuke’s.” Love you, Sai.
7. ChoIno- I think these two are great together. Choji deserves a bunch of beautiful girls swarming around him, in my opinion. And Ino needs to figure out that bigger is sometimes better. Choji is such a sweetheart! He would treat Ino so well, and I think Ino could reciprocate this after she lowers her physical standards a bit.
8. SaiSaku- My friend Remy turned me onto this. Apparently, Sai is pretty flirty with Sakura in the anime (I wouldn’t know, I stopped with Shippuuden after Dattebayo.com went under). Sai with anyone but Naruto is comedy in my eyes, and as I love to laugh, Sai pairings are awesome.
9. NejiIno- Again, a pairing meant for comedy in my mind. These two could be married and never admit it. And they’re both very pretty; I’m sure they’d try to out-pretty each other all the time. Still, I’ve read a lot of fics that pair these two seriously. At first, I couldn’t believe it, but hell, I can’t deny that these two work on deeper levels than just for laughs. A lot have Neji be the person who gave Ino her trademark confidence, which I think works pretty well. I have to admit, these two have a special place in my heart.
10. SuigetsuxKarin- Another one of those Beatrice/Benedick, Mr. Darcy/ Elizabeth pairings. They argue, but you have to admit that they’re secretly in love. All these two need is one push (Suigetsu having a brush with death), and they’ll be ALL over each other.
11. NejiTen- Canon, and if you don’t believe me, read or watch Team Gai v. Kisame. Neji is just so worried about Tenten; it’s priceless! If only she had more character development, then I could rant more about them together. Still, Tenten is kinda like a blank slate, so you can make her exactly the way you want. Personally, I see her as a very strong female character who’s a feminist, prefers her men strong, and fights for what she believes in. A bit like Akane from Ranma ½.
1. Prideshipping (SetoxYami)- Another pair of rivals. I tend to like that, don’t I? These two really care for each other even though they’d never admit it, and they go way back. WAY back. They were fated to meet because of they’re close relationship in a past life, so why wouldn’t they be in love. Seto helps Yami so much, though he covers it up with general distaste, and Yami has saved Seto’s life many times. In fact, I could probably go through every episode, collect evidence from them, and write a dissertation on why this pairing is canon. Seriously, if you take the time to think about what these two mean to each other, it basically works on every level. And they’ve conquered every genre from comedy to tragedy. There’s a lot of depth to this pairing.
2. Puzzleshipping (YamixYugi)- Canon. If you ever watch the anime, it’s about as broad as daylight. Have you seen these two together!? They’re all over each other, all the time!! Yami gives Yugi confidence, and Yugi overall makes Yami a better person. These two are perfect for each other.
3. Puppyshipping (SetoxJou)- I've never met a single person who doesn't love this pairing.
4. Thiefshipping (MalikxBakura)- These two are such troublemakers. You love to hate them, so why not ship them? LittleKuriboh works this pairing with hilarity; you have to admit that. Love you, LK. They can be dark and angsty together, or they can just be lovable rabble-rousers (Fred and George Weasley). There’s a lot of room to play with.
The answer to all three is canon. If it’s canon, the pairing automatically works. Though, I much prefer YugixAnzu to YamixAnzu.
Shakespeare: That’s right. I am such a nerd that I ship Shakespeare characters.
Hamlatio- Otherwise known as HamletxHoratio. Love these two. Hamlet and Horatio are totally having a gay love affair. They’ve known each other since childhood, and Hamlet has forsaken the world of women (“Piece of Work” and “Frailty thy name is woman” empirically prove). These two can so be played in love with the dialogue they have together. Hamlet can be all over Horatio all the time if you play it right, and then Horatio has that whole speech about how he can’t live without Hamlet and threatens to kill himself. These two are practically in the text….God I love Shakespeare.
AntonioxBassanio- Okay, this pairing is proved by four lines of dialogue. “Antonio, I am married to a wife/ Which is as dear to me as life itself./ But life itself, my wife, and all the world/ Are not with me esteemed above thy life.” Bassanio says this in Act 4 scene 1. He values Antonio’s life above his own and his wife’s. ‘Nough said.
That’s about it. I’m of course, too complex a person to possibly describe, just like everyone else on the internet, so if you want to get to know me better, drop me a line!
I’m also writing one of my college app essays on Piccolo. That outta be interesting. Maybe I should post it when I’m done.
Unsafe External Link