Poll: So, I'm currently writing a World of Warcraft story. It'll have several pairings, both slash and het. However, the main pairing is two males. My question is, what do you want the rating to be? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Card Captor Sakura, Naruto, Transformers/Beast Wars, Star Wars, Fable, and Warcraft.
Sydsas: Hey, everyone. Rae is unable to write for now; she has no computer (Or TV!). So don't expect updates for a bit. Sorry y'all. :(
Edit: RaeVenn-Chan: I'm back! Sorta... I'm actually at my Dad's... but the computer (Finally) got back at my Mom's... Cross your fingers and hope all my story info is still there (I literally have dozens on there)... The computer was in bad shape when we took it in...
Important!: Okay, I'm working on the sequel to 'Voices'. I nearly have the first chapter done. But... I kinda really don't like to put stuff until I'm finished with it, so... it'll still be a while until it's up... Don't kill me! (Uses random small child as shield, then realizes she has a really morbid sense of humor) -Scroll down to see more information about the sequel-
Alright, I have gone back and re-read 'Voices'. Quite frankly, it's horrible. People seem out of character, several things don't make sense, and the writing is, well, horrible. So, I'm going back and changing all of that. The remake shouldn't take that long, and I should have it up within a month. By the time I'm done with it, it'll make sense, it won't have so many plot holes, the characters will be 'in-character', the writing won't suck so badly, and it'll be longer.
By the way, the top part of my profile is about 'important' stuff. Once you hit 'Favorite Quotes' it's all random from there.
Also known As Pyrotechnic on MediaMiner
Name: RaeVenn-Chan. Or Kit. Whichever.
Address: … Yeah, like I’m going to tell thousands of potential stalkers where I live…
Age: One year older, as of May 5th!
Gender: (Looks down) Yeah, definitely female.
Personality: Sarcastic. Sometimes dark, sometimes cheery. Would be considered a softie or pushover by many people. And I am, except for the really important stuff.
Wait, as in stories actually having anything to do with each other? Um, nope, they're all pretty much stand-alone. Though, I do plan on using Sam, Sparkplug, and the All-Spark society from 'Voices' a lot more in the future.
Edit: Made a sidestory to 'Voices' called 'Mission: Hot pink explosives.' Also, 'Wake The Frag Up!' and 'Rest In Pieces' are alternate versions of pretty much the same story.
Stories I'm planning on writing... eventually:
Yeah, these are only a couple of the stories I want to do. If I listed all of my ideas, you'd be here for a very, very long time.
Bumblebee: "Hi, I'm Bumblebee."
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air:
Carlton: For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME DAMN CEREAL?
Quotes I've found in various places from the internet:
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. ~ Albert Einstein
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ~ Albert Einstein
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong. ~ Andy Rooney
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. ~ Douglas Adams
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. ~ Paul Beatty
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. ~ Robert Bloch
I saw the movie, 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' and I was surprised because I didn't see any tigers or dragons. And then I realized why: they're crouching and hidden. -Steve Martin
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. ~ W.C. Fields
Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. ~ Winston Churchill
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose. ~ Winston Churchill
I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. ~ Winston Churchill
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over ~ Unknown
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. ~ Unknown
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and I'll scratch your eyes out. ~ Unknown
I'm on a see food diet. I see food and I eat it. ~ Unknown
I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it. ~ Unknown
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend. ~ Unknown
If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it. ~ Unknown
If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence you tried ~ Unknown
Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried. ~ Unknown
I don't have "blonde moments."
When life gives you lemons... squirt them in peoples eyes. ~ Unknown
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the hell is the ceiling? ~ Unknown
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. ~ Unknown
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else. ~ Unknown
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
Odd conversations with my family:
My oldest brother: I see a lot of chocolate bunnies being slaughtered...
Yeah, that was an... interesting conversation.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks, once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To go".
12. Sing along at the Opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity; send this list to someone to make them smile! It's called...therapy!
For all of those who have wanted to do some random things in Wal-Mart, here is a list to do. Post it on your profile so other people can do them too:
Sixteen Things To Do At WAL-MART:
1. Get twenty-four boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at five minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares." and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Things You Should Know About Best Friends:
A friend helps you up when you fall, a best friend continues walking while saying "Walk much, dumbass?"
Another lesson about best friends:
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
FRIENDS: Ask me for my number.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mister and Missess, Grandma by Grandma and Grandpa by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school and college to be your drinking buddies.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
If you enjoy really funny World Of Warcraft fics (And a few equally funny Naruto one-shot), then go and visit My cousin's account