Random shit about me that no ones actually cares about ;p
I have actually started a story!! It's only being outlined and it's going to be ages before I start posting but it does exist!!
All I actually have is an outline and a plan which is morphing the more i think abotu it lol, this thing is apparently massive, epic even,
which is scary because i know that if i say that its going to end up being this tiny little ess that I never post but whatev.
So, ya random shit that is Sooooo important lol
Anime/Books Ect. that I enjoy:
Harry Potter (I love little Harry!)
Naruto (Gaara is my favourite charactor anywhere I LOVE him!)
Kyou Kara Maou, I can't bring myself to watch that last 4 episodes because I have an idea of what happens:'(
Midori No Hibi...I don't get why myself it's the great msytery of my life
and almost any crossover with Naruto or Harry
I admit it, I'm an Angst Addict...It's sad, oh well. (Goes and Angst in a corner...Silently...NO ONES CARES!!
This is Sarcastic, don't send me angry emails of my homophobic amish-ism
1) Being gay is not natural. Real People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in the world.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage. cough Harper chough
this is most definetly the most incorrectly spelled word out there. check it out
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Darling Luna's Favourites|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|