Author has written 31 stories for Bleach, Naruto, Code Geass, Kingdom Hearts, Spirited Away, Final Fantasy VII, World Ends With You, Harry Potter, xxxHOLiC, Bungou Stray Dogs/文豪ストレイドッグス, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji, Howl's Moving Castle, and Thor.
Currently Listening to: Charlie brown (Coldplay), Where the streets have no name (U2), The Goo Goo Dolls
place of residence: Not within the US
Fav. animes/manga/manhwa: FMA (first and foremost), Fairy Tail, Naruto, Death Note, Code Geass, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran high school host club, Tower of God, Crepescule, among many others...
Fav. Artists/Musics: Coldplay, DBSK/TVXQ, JYJ, NU'EST, SHINee, The Cab, The Wanted, Boys Like Girls, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Death Cab for Cutie, Lights, U2
Fav. Game: The World Ends With You, FFVI, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, KH 358/2 Days, KH Birth by Sleep, Chrono Trigger
Fav. books: Alice in Wonderland- Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass- Lewis Carroll, Do Fish Drink Water?- Bill McLain, Eats, Shoots & Leaves- Lynne Truss, Harry Potter Series
Authors/fanfiction work shout-outs/recs:
Looking for some good stories to read?
(work in progress- will be updated later)
Some concerns I would like to address regarding my writing:
I don't like the pairing:
Update soon please:
Your tenses are off:
Harry/-insert character- has been made super/out of character/useless in the story:
Rant of the Day: To be updated later (it's pretty sad that I'm too busy to go ranting).
Story Progress for Fanfics:
That Crazy Nut of a Teacher: Chapter 7 in progress- currently at 13,000 words, unedited. Projected date of completion:maybe in a couple of months
Jack of All Trades: Chapter 4: I have not even started writing one word of that chapter. In fact, I am rather stuck.
Midnight Rain: Chapter 3: I just finished chapter two, and I haven't had time to write chapter three yet.
Upcoming fics (may or may not be published): these are stories kind of like my one shots. I get the idea for them, I write them, and then I toss them into a random folder. I typically don't publish them until I am done. Sometimes I rewrite them or delete them if I don't like the quality of the work, so there's no guarantee that these will be published.
- FMA/HP cross: Chapter count unknown- I am writing everything down and then going back to split them into chapters. As of now, I have three revisions of the draft, and I'm not really happy with either. It will be a long time until I finish it (if at all). This story has been in progress for a year or two now.
- HP/Naruto cross: Have the idea down, currently at about 3k word count.
- HP/Howl's Moving Castle- have about half uploaded (Iris)- I'm probably missing about 5-10k in words (counting epilogue). I'll probably update the second part later during the summer (sorry for the delay).
- HP/Thor: Loki is really hard to write; I have about 9.6k written thus far. I'm probably missing about 2/3rds of the story.
- Bleach: This one is cywscross' fault (or dedicated to her, really) that a plot bunny bit me. Got about 10k in, missing like more than half of the story. The bad thing is that I never bothered to catch up with Bleach, so I have no idea what happened to the timeline (other than that it got weird), so it will probably end unfinished at some point.
- HP/FF7: This one I'm feeling pretty good about. I know exactly where I want to go with this one, so it's just a matter of writing it down. Knowing me, I'll probably wait like three years to upload it on here (sorry, kinda).
Update on Life- 1/16/15: I'm completely swamped with my studies as usual (neurology- enough said), so I won't be writing much. Also, I got a tablet about half a year ago, so I've been drawing on SAI. Expect to see some fan art in the future.
2/20/16- I have exams at the end of March, so I'm currently buried under so much notes that I never want to see another piece of paper in my life again. Also, I have no idea how I'm supposed to upload or link to my artwork since FF doesn't allow external links anymore.
Right... So onto my fics and other people's fics!
* People who can and undoubtedly will bug me about my Naruto/Bleach fics: I'm not updating them. They are completely and utterly awful, and I have half a mind to just delete them (and just bury them in shame or something- I can't believe I was that bad at writing when I was a kid.*
The type of author that I am: I'm no great author, but I do try. I write because I want to bring my characters to life. Though it makes me really happy when people review. :) I can't guarantee that my fics will all be completed, because they won't be.
I don't write romance. I just don't. I'm not going to write something that I have absolutely no experience or knowledge in just to please people. When I read fanfics, I don't have a thing against yaoi, yuri, or the likes. I mainly judge a story by its plot (or lack thereof) and the author's competence. Pairings that I refuse to read: anything with bestiality, pairings that count as pedophilia, and incest. Even if I do write romance, at most I won't put more than a hug and a kiss or something.
Update speed: I don't do the whole update schedule thing, as you've probably figured out by now (I'm literally the worst active author ever at updating. I take a year to write a chapter and don't even feel bad about it.) Back when I was actually writing multi-chapter fics, I updated maybe once a month or once every other month. Yeah, not happening. I'm a student first and foremost, so life is usually pretty hectic for me. I do occasionally take requests, but I usually don't.
Reviews: I don't give reviews unless the story that I read is really good. I know what a review means to an author, so I give one out when I think the story deserves one. On the other hand, I reply to all my reviews since I appreciate my readers.
Fanart: My deviantart account is Lolibat. I do have fan art up, but none from my stories at the moment (the ones I drew are from Miranda Flairgold's stories)
Disclaimer: Since I keep forgetting to do this: In no way do I own Harry Potter, Naruto, Bleach, Final Fantasy VII, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Spirited Away, The World Ends with you, Fairy Tail, or any published piece of work that I choose to write a fanfiction on. I am not profiting from this in any way.
I don't own anything, okay? I'm a broke college student. Gimme a break for goodness' sake. On the bright side, I do know some law students (because I'm a medic), so I guess I know who to go to in case I get sued (though I might also get laughed out of the building).
I don't really have anything else to say, really. Er I guess if you need to contact me, PM me. I can't guarantee that I'll reply though.