Author has written 22 stories for CSI.
1) If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster.
2) You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
3) The best time for planning a book is while you're doing the dishes.
4) Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its roots into the very depth of your heart;
~Rainer Maria Rilke~
5) I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means.
6) There is no pleasure in the world like writing well and going fast.
7) As a writer you are free. You are about the freest person that ever was.
~Ursula K. Le Guin~
8) I wrote from a sense of need. I needed something to do.
9) It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer.
~E.B. White, from Charlotte's Web
10) Writing is just a process of connections.