Author has written 3 stories for Warcraft, and My Little Pony.
Hobby: Reading Fanfics. Sometimes writing Fanfics, which i never post.
Some wise quote which i took a liking to and decided to and here:
"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." -Unknown
"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction, but the second meeting shows up new angles." -Unknown.
"Every day is a gift, that’s why they call it the present." -Unknown
Challenge: ((This is mainly personal Challenges written for myself for later use, to have a start for my stories should i everhave the patience to start writing one. But feel free to take one up for yourself if you like as long as you ask me first.))
Naruto / My Little Pony Challenge.
It is the end of the battle with juubi, Naruto goes through victorious but at a cost as his final jutsu is cast he is exhausted, in an act of revenge a time space jutsu is used at him and he is unable to get out of the way, and ends up getting thrown into a different dimension, he takes the form of a alicorn, the universe changing his body into the native of the land. (Think of it as an odd universal law, *shrug*. The way i typed it anyone could have thrown that jutsu. Allies, enemies take your pick.)
The reason he was changed into an alicorn, being that he had as much power as he did, any other body would have been unable to suport his body, his body Blue, and his mane/hair Yellow/blond.
Tired of fighting he goes off to build himself a home, he makes himself a small farm which have a few animals. He makes a living of being a farmer and an all-around good healer/medic.
1. He will appear in a forest near a pony town 5 years before, nightmare moon/Luna’s escape from the moon. The Town cannot be canterlot or ponyville.
2. He will gather basic information of the land trough observation, he doesn’t want to appear different so he will disguise himself as a unicorn.
3. He will make himself a house with a little farm on the side to grow plants and edible food, he will also now medical/healing techniques, and become a healer, being tired of fighting. He will be using herbal medicine, magical/chakra healing as last resort when needed. He should become known as a healer.
4. Time skips are allowed, but no more than 3months at a time, and you have to fill in the gaps on what happened in the time-skip. You can make it seem like he is thinking back on what he did or give us a basic overview of the events which passed.
5. He only fight in self-defense no longer seeking battles, he can meet flutter-shy before nightmare moons return, but he won’t be in poniville or aid them when it happens.
6. He will not seek out battle, unless a loved one is harmed. He will keep his fighting skills secret keeping to the bare minium.
You can use any pairings you want but i would really like to see a Naruto/Flutter-shy pairing.
Suggestion: He could visit orphanages in 5 different pony towns and rotate on going to those city’s. He could visit orphanages, and donate food/money, and be a free healer for the pony/children in them. Mostly doing this as he himself grew up in one.
Naruto / Fairy Tail Challenge:
What if Naruto is a loner?
He is a member of Fairy Tail. He enters and take missions unoticed. He hides his face under a mask. He prefers books over People and are unsocial, altough he helps Guild members when neded does he leave as fast as he is done.
The Guild Members Now of him, as he has saved some of them when it was needed.
When the core members of Fairy Tail disappeared for 7 years, is he forced to step in as Guild master as none of the others are not strong enough for the job.
When they do come back will he give of a sigh of relief and give the Guild master status back to the former master before he disappears again. Or another member.
He will not become social with the others in any shape out over the story beside that, and just see them as official business partners or along those lines.
He may become Close and social with a girl of Your Choice but he will not leave Fairy Tail, as he is loyal to the Guild.
((-NATSU WILL NOT BE A MAIN FOKUS OF THE STORY NO MATTER WHAT EXCUSE YOU HAVE, DO NOT FOLLOW THE STORY LINE DIRECTLY AND BE CREATIVE))
Naruto / High school of the dead crossover Challenge:
What i am looking for is a story where Naruto has kyuubi Sealed in him, and can use its Power, no bloodline, unless it is a uzumaki one which is longlivity, no rinnegan.. Seriously it is getting old. Naruto appears in the world a few years before the zombie apocalypse and are out shopping when it starts. Along those lines, and children/teenagers are in School when it starts so no messing up With suddenly having allot of shitty teenagers in the Group from the start. Will be better for our sanity if some is saved and join the Group later.
A story where Naruto starts in a completely different city, saves some Survivors, a few adults and a child or two and become their leader as he saved them. He start to secure a perimeter and start taking back to city and scavenge Resources and such needed for survival, minor romance if needed but not much. And their Group growing slowly.
He enforces a few rules which will be followed.
1. If anyone try to force themself on someone, will they be killed no mercy will be shown.
2. Leave none behind.
4. Instill in the People he save with basic combat training, so they can defend themselves.
Every human, in the world are unable to use chakra except him so they won’t be able to use it, nor will they gain any super special Power over time because he said so or did something to them.
Minor conflict against other convicts or gangs which doesn’t care about human life any more don’t make it to Advance in the conflict area against larger Groups before a city or two is taken back and they are noticed.
As the area they take back grow they come across Survivors to recruit every now and then which have barricaded themselves in. (Face it, no military will come to save them either way.)
It can grow from there and you can add ideas as you go.