Author has written 15 stories for RENT, and Twilight.
Hiya, my name is Rissa, I'm sixteen, I absolutely love music, and musicals. My three greatest obsessions as of right now are Harry Potter, RENT, La Roux, and... well, actually, that's it. Absolute top, those are.
I quite like writing, actually. Up until now I haven't felt like making the time for it, but I forgot how marvellously addictive it is, so I'm returning with atleast some fervour.
I'm sorry, I honestly don't think Maureen is a slut. She's a free spirit, and Mark and Joanne are insecure. I just can't see the promiscuity in her. Also, I'm aware that in the real version, Mo makes out with a random boho chick during La Vie Boheme. I don't think it's relevant. La Vie Boheme was a celebration of Bohemia, of the alternative, the taboo, the wonderful, the free. It was an expression of that, not unfaithfulness. Jus' my opinion.
I figure I need to start filling up some space on this fool thing, so... a quiz-thinger stolen from Ms. Liana.
USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers
1. Where is your cell phone? Desktop
2. Your significant other? Unobtainable
3. Your hair? Annoying
4. Your mother? Silly
5. Your father? Oblivious
6. Your favorite music? Good :D
7. Your dream last night? unrememberable
8. Your favorite drink? Coke!
9. Your dream/goal? Happiness
10. What room you are in? Computer.
11. Your hobby? Music
12. Your fear? Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Anywhere
14. Where were you last night? Fanfiction!
15. Something that you are not? Margarine!
16. Muffins? Sexy!
17. Wish list item? Hmm...
18. Where you grew up? BC
19. Last thing you did? Read
20. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. Your TV? Off
22. Your pets? 'Leeny-cat
23. Friends? Frabjouous
24. Your life? Continues
25. Your mood? Jumbled
26. Missing someone? Oui.
27. Car? Miniscule
28. Something you're not wearing? SOCKS.
29. Your favorite store? Chapters!
30. Your favorite color? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier
34. Last time you cried? Yesterdayish
35. Who will also do this? Nobody!
36. One place that I go to over and over? HPANA
37. One person who texts me regularly? Buttahs
38. My favorite place to eat? Chelle's
39. My favorite food? Tasty.
40. Where you wish you were right now? Bed :D
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of drunk Vegas 55-hour marriages would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Canada.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
I LOVE CONCRIT! Really, it's about a thousand, million times better than "Oooh, I like your story!". Now, if that's all you have time or energy for, that's lovely too, but I prefer tough reviews if you feel like writing them. THANKS, that's all... slinks back into obscurity
OH, and one more thing... wait, nope, forgot it. Never mind.