Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and NCIS.
Im a 26ish year old male who loves listening to good bands such as, Linkin Park, Cog, Seether, Disturbed, SOAD, COF, Static X, Lordi, Billy Talent and many more that i just really cant remember right now. Sleep is where im Britney spears...what?
At the moment im writng my fic A POTTERS WILL which the main paring will be harry/tonks (which is by far my favorite pairing). As i write this im planning on it being a harry/many and i have a pretty rough idea of who the lucky ladies are going to be.
I also have a few other fics running around in my head that im hoping to get to soon.
I know i know i havent updated in forever but i have been writing. Ill just let people know here that if you want to linch me for not updating blame work. I mean why cant i get paid for doing NOTHING. please?
I write when i can but i get distracted pretty easy which pisses me off to no end. As you can see i like all the main pairings in most things with the exception of Harry Potter. (HONKS fan thru and thru) Id have to thank the authors who wrote some bloody good fics with those two for getting me addicted to them, and also curse them aswell. I blame them for writing tonks well enough to make me boycott the last book. That or i was told it was pretty crap anyway.
I cant stand any HP slash so you will never catch me reading any of it. Dumbledore/ron bashings really crack me up tho. I used to love Harry/ginny pairings but i kinda outgrew em so i mainly love reading Honks fics and other pairing like fleur etc. Daphne Greengrass ones have been pretty good aswell.
Dont read DARKharry's either for some reason. Just not my cup of tea :P
Love TIVA! Havent watched much of the last few seasons because of the whole ZIVA/bitch thing that was happeneding. It was like watching JAG all over again
ID love to seek some proffesional help but im pretty sure they would commit me.
Im one of those weirdos that find movie violence amusing. (Yes i will laugh when zombies get run over and no glaring at me isnt going to make me stop) and yet you couldnt force me to watch a Horror movie. (Yes they call me sissy man)
And no i dont count Zombieland or such movies as Horror.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuations.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme?
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... copy and paste this into your profile!
Unsafe External Link