Author has written 1 story for Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
Nationality: Officially Finnish but really Finnish/Brazillian (I blame mom and dad)
Place of Birth: Spain (Oh, I don't speak spanish, I was raised in Italy so I speak italian.=D)
Occupation: ANIME FREAK
Favourite Anime (I don't really have an order for these... I like 'em all):
- One Piece
- Dragon Ball Z
- Avatar (Fave character -- Prince Zuko)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx ( -- ridiculouse that i could like such a series, but i suppose i like it just because of Jaden and Chazz (Judai and Jun(Manjoume))
- GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)
- Samurai Deeper Kyo ( -- not really the anime, don't like the drawing style, LOVE the manga though!) (Fave character = Hotaru of the four)
- Category: Freak (there isn't an anime as far as I know, so just the manga.)
- Death Note
- GetBackers (THE MANGA!!)
- Slam Dunk (I like watching it and i don't like watching it... it's wierd Sakuragi's too full of himself but i like him as a character... just can't stand his superiority speaches lol)
- there's probably more but i can't be bothered to remember right now.
Anime I dislike:
- again probably others.. but i can't think of them right now
Pairings I support:
-VegetaBulma (It's the first pairing I ever read fanfiction for.) (Dragon Ball Z)
-SetoJou (In that order!!) (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
-ChazzJaden (Also in that order) (Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx)
-AtemuYugi (In my opinion Atemu is a much better name than 'Yami', but not many people seem to use it...which is a shame being his real name and all 9_9) (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
-KenshinKaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)
-SaitouSano (Rurouni Kenshin)
-ZoroLuffy (One Piece)
-KyoYuya (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
-BanGinji (I know some people think their just friends, I don't mind that at all, but they would make an excellent couple too! (Getbackers))
-AthrunKira (so cute! (Gundam Seed))
-RuHana or HanaRu (don't really mind which is topping, they just look good together, especially in dou, HOT DAMN! (Slam Dunk))
Now i'm going to stop cause i can't be bothered with writting any other pairings... It's a wonder i'm even bothering to do this profile...
I'm kind of a lazy person (and by the looks of it i don't seem to have any sense of organization either), I lose interest in things really easily sometimes especially if it's something that spans periods of time greater then a month. But i do promise to finish every single story that i begin to write if I'm posting it on ff.net.
Stuff I hate:
- Not to be mean or anything... But people who have great ideas for a story, but can't write to save their lives. I don't mind mispelled words every now and then, or messed up capitals or whatever. But if the sentences barely make any sense at all (as in you can barely understand what is trying to be conveyed), and you know it, then you don't need reviewers to tell you so! Get a Beta or something darn it!! Because at the very least, decent grammar is important when you're writing a story, especially if it otherwise would be a good one!!
- OOC (Out Of Character) i hate that. I really do. Your own interpretation of what the character would do in that particular situation is fine especially if it's not something you'd see in the original story, but when you blatantly twist the characters into doing something they would never in a million years do or act in a way like that, it seriously stinks and i know it makes me stop reading immediately. I'm talking about of course the plausibility here. If you manage to make me believe that a character who's on the straight and narrow would suddenly deviate and go sell themselves on the street and do drugs, then you're doing good and you're probably an unbelievably amazing writer, but if i don't buy it, i'm not going to want to read any further.
Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to thank all those great story writers out there who update, and keep at their stories through writers blocks, and computer malfunctions. THANK YOU ALL!!
Fun quotes from all over the place, though mostly amusing bumper stickers:
"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand."
"A mind is a terrible thing to confuse with an egg."
"All I wanted was a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited power." -Ashley Brilliant
"If it weren't for the gutter my mind would be homeless."
"Man cannot live on bread alone... unless he's in a cage and that's all you feed him."
"It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right." -Molier
"But why is the rum gone?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."
"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstopable."
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" -The Brain
"This calls for a very subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
"I have a mole?" -Prince John (Robin Hood Men in Tights)
"It takes a real man to wear tights." -Little John (Robin Hood Men in Tights)
"We're men, we're men in tights! We rob from the rich and give the poor, that's right! We may look like pansies, but watch what you say or else we'll put out your lights! We're men, we're men in tights, tight tights, over the hills defending the people's rights! When you're in a fix just call for the men in tights! We're much!" -(Robin Hood Men in Tights)
"I wouldn't say you're stupid, you are, but I wouldn't say it."
"He's mopping our floors! That Fiend!" -Marine guys (at some base while watching Zoro mop the floor with 3 mops. (One Piece))
"My mind is like a steel trap! Rusty and illegal in 37 States."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
"Cake or Death?" -Eddie Izzard
"Your flight has been delayed because of a change in equipment = BROKEN PLANE" -George Carlin
"SEATBELT! high-tech shit!" -George Carlin
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill
"Even if the voices aren't real they have some good ideas."
"Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often."
"There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full." -Henry Kissinger
"If you dweebs start holding hands, I'm outta here." -Kaiba Seto (dubbed 4kids version (Yu-Gi-Oh!))
"Zuko get over here! I want you to dance with me!"
"Just do it." - Aang and Zuko (Avatar: the Last Airbender, Book 3 Chapter 13)
Atemu: "The fate of the world is at stake."
Kaiba: "You need to get a life." (Fave quote ever=D It's been a while since I've seen the episode, but is was definitely something to that effect XD (dubbed 4kids version)(Yu-Gi-Oh!))