Author has written 4 stories for Card Captor Sakura, and Naruto.
Hiya everyone, I hope you guys have forgotten me so that I don't have as much to worry about. My life has gotten really hectic, unlike the past when I had loads of free time. Nowadays, I have to really put in the extra time on my actual school work, hence no updates for years and whatnot. It's been a pretty rough time for me, and I am as tired as anyone else is for making excuses for myself, but it's the sad truth. I'm really trying, but life isn't working out that way. Please don't be mad, one day you'll see me again and this would be deleted.
I'm really sorry for letting you guys down, but I do think I need to get my priorities straight. I hope everyone sees this, so please understand that I may not:
a) Reply to PMs at months at a time
b) Update stories
c) Beta-ing may not be as much as I promised on the profile. Again I stress my free-time is limited so PM me on any details
d) I MAY move on from fanfiction for good, but that is still very far from the list of my immediate options
I hope everyone can understand/empathize with my situation, and if anyone has actually been waiting for me, I do apologize with all my sincerity that I have let you down. I love every one of you and one day I will no longer disappoint you all.
With the love of a stressed authoress,
All about me: A reason to for stalkers to know more about thy holy authoress
Permanent Fanfiction.net Quote~
Write me a review, it keeps me loving fanfiction more. Hell yeah, I'm a review whore. X3
My Ever wonderful and cherished name~
... Not that I'll ever give you the honor of knowing it. My name doesn't concern you of any matter, so just call me Sakura Panda-chan. NO, I am NOT a pervert out to kill little children so don't go FBI on me.
How long I've been on the planet~
Ahh, I possess the YOUTH that 'Gai-sensei' -shiver shiver- will forever approve of. Can ya guess my age?
When Kami-sama decided to throw me, thou divine angel, on earth~
Shower me with presents and reviews on the 20th of September
Gender associated that of the 'human' species~
Female, what else would I be? A DUDE? I'm insulted (faints)
Where I was brought into this world/which country I consider myself to be~
I have Asian blood, but I convince myself that I'm more American than anything since I lived there for the 4 years that are most vividly imprinted into my memory.
Current location AKA where I DON'T want to be~
One would think I'm from planet Pluto since I'm so damn cold, but trust me, I'm on the map.
The unpredictable part of me that varies from person to person~
Hmmm, how to explain? Me ish a PMSing-kind-of-happy-go-lucky-but-very-emotionless-yet-random person, and that's just a vague description depending on my mood. An emo person that likes dark things, and tends to be too cynical for my own good. Am I normal?
What I consider okay to do~
Writing (FANFICTION PWNS DA WORLD). Drawing. Procrastinating. Stalking. Surfing the net. IMing/PMing. Being cynical. Watching TV. Reading online manga. Scaring my friends with my on and off mood swings. Acting out my personality.
Where my interests stand. Not that I have many~
Anime/manga. Fanfiction. Music. LimeWire. YouTube. Facebook. IMing/emailing. the Internet. Online quizzes.
What irks me to no end~
Pretty much the whole world and its people. Being goody-two-shoes. How people think they know you but don't. Other personality issues that I think I have in myself most of the time.
What I can't control in myself~
Being cold and sucking at lots of things (my 'friends' claim otherwise). I tend to be cynical and sarcastic, not to mention dry and insulting to people that act like they have no brains. Has a scary temper, and is one to have two sides to her anger (one is to have an all out physical and word fight and the other to have the deadly silent fury). I warn you all, do not test me.
What I can do to freak people out with my superior abilities~
Due to the evil wrath of a once-a-month cycle, it's very likely that I will appear dare I say it, hyper. My usual calm and collected self is thrown out the window, and in comes my crazy alter ego. It's more fearsome than my temper because you will never know what will come next. People will know that I act out of the usual circumstances, and either get relieved or completely dumbstruck. Hell yeah, I'm that cool.
Hear ye, hear ye~
I'm gonna KILL 'HELL UNDER ONE ROOF'. gasp if anyone has issues regarding this soon-to-be-executed decision, please PM or whatever. I'll be glad to hear your thoughts
What I should, would, or need ta do~
I am trying to be someone different, but just on the outside to freak some people out. Dig deeper and you find the original me. Shhh, don't tell anyone (puts finger to lips)...
News on Sakura Panda63
Subject: It's My Birthday, the Triple 2009
Sunday, September 20th, 2009
Today is my birthday, and it's super duper important. Why? Because it's the triple 2009 date =D It's 20/09/2009 at 20:09, which makes it the triple 09. My birthday has never been so important in my short life. o_O
NOTE: Normally I write my date like this: 9/20, but for the sake of this entry, I'm writing it in British format.
So, I'm a year older. That means another year in teendom, and some more in life.
Did I mention I got my birthday present out on the streets in HK today? It's latest in the Samsung line of click-and-shoot cameras, and I LURVE it. =D
Now, all I have to do is to wait for the exact moment to press the button. It's a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE =D
Mood: Tired, but unable to sleep.
Listening to: Tanjoubi Omedeto (Happy Birthday Song in Japanese).
Theme Song: My birthday song
Quote: "Stop global warming: shoot yourself."
Has the Urge to: Eat pie and ramen. Not together, ew.
Needs to: Finish homework and revise for exams.
NEWSFLASH (NEWS FROM LAST YEAR 2008)
... 9/20/08 ...
Today is my birthday, woo-hoo.
OH and I'll be on holiday from 9/26 - 10/8 because of my awesome mid-term break. Apart from that mountain of holiday homework. So you won't be hearing from me for a long while now, so sayonara sweeties...
... 8/30/08 ...
.Poisoned Scarlet. AKA Panda-chan has turned 14, so all her presents should come to me for er, security scanning...?
Happy birthday dudette, and all the best for surviving this year. 'Aja Aja FIGHTING !!' as they say it in Full House, ne?
... 8/22/08 ...
Elin-chan has left for HK! (anime tears)
Ah well, I hope you enjoy the place, and I'll visit you. Someday.
Remember to make time for me when the time comes. I hope we keep in touch, okay?
Fanfiction People on my List
These are the people that mainly influence my day-to-day fanfiction life:
1. Reviewers: A healthy supply of reviews is what keeps an authoress going.
2. Beta Readers for-
Naruto: Miss Itachi Uchiha, Guttersnipe and .Poisoned Scarlet. (Online friend/known as Panda-chan)
Card Captor Sakura: StrawberryXThief and ProtoBlues
I am a perfectionist (it's in my Virgo-nian blood), hence the two-three beta readers for each category. Don't like that? Bite me.
3. My real life good friend(s):
- A Precious V.B.S - So that's your pen name? What does it mean anyways? XD
- annidea23 - So maybe I don't chat with her via FF.net, but that's what IM is for. Luv ya (in a platonic way)
-AzuDCreamPuff - Azu, message me. Period.
4. Normal FF.net friend(s):
- smakn - Maybe not exactly my real friend, but a pretty okay acquaintance. I'm not a good friend -dies-
- .Poisoned Scarlet.- She's like 2-in-1 coffee; my friend and my beta-reader. Message me, and happy b-day. Or as they say it in Mandarin, zhu ni shen ri quai le.
- Guttersnipe -Just a formal acquaintance, but good enuff. She betas for me as well, and damn her stories are funny
- Merciless Ruby - I'm just starting to be friends with her, kind of because I decided to butt my curious head into what happened with her account. She was HACKED, and said hackers should go rot in hell, ne?
- Sayonara Solitaire - A bubbly and sweet friend of mine. Totally lovable person
- blankdreamer - Just became friends :D Nice to meet you
- Gingeh - Super fun to chat with, and she's still out to get the 'PWNful' prize I put up for being the 50th reviewer
- puRpLebLuSh017- A brilliant SasuSaku writer, plus she is 'Helen of Troy' teehee (for a play)
- Queen Pina- Nice to meet you, your highness. XD
- Kunoichi-of-the-leaf -My reviewer and my pal, how cool. Which kunoichi are you by the way? X3
- pandastatic -She's someone I know that's joined our fanfiction.net family. Yeah yeah, she's a noob, but please make her feel welcome yeah?
Pairings that I actually Read/Write About
No particular order in some categories (just No. 1 stays #1)
I would full-heartedly accept that if you like other pairings and suggest it in a kind manner, that is fine. I won't bite your head off for your opinion on who you'd like to be together. But if you cross that line, I honestly don't care if you hate me for my pairings/ships. If you flame me on any one of these ships, it is a waste of your time and mine. Even if you are stupid enough to try, I will never change my mind on someone else's grounds. Trash my pairings or me, I have words to say to you: Go rot in hell you biatch and you might find something better to do.
Why am I saying these things? I just had the urge to put in warnings after I read peoples' profiles, and partially for the fact that I am too irritated for words. Can't argue if there's a disclaimer and a reason, no?
oO Card Captor Sakura/ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Oo
1. Kinomoto Sakura & Li Syaoran - It's cannon, and anything other than that sounds wrong to moi.
2. Daidouji Tomoyo & Hiiragizawa Eriol - Too bad he likes Kaho in the end. It's more convincing if Eriol went with Tomoyo, they were made for each other.
3. Mihara Chiharu & Takashi Yamazaki - Ah, the liar and the sane girl. It's too cute that Chiharu always makes him food.
xX Gakuen Alice Xx
1. Sakura Mikan & Hyuuga Natsume - Did you see the most recent chapters (I haven't)? Natsume confessed, and it was too sweet.
2. Imai Hotaru & Nogi Ruka - They have a very great 'relationship': blackmailing. I think they go well together, even if Ruka has a current crush on Mikan.
zZ Naruto Zz (hate me, I don't care)
1. Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke - Need I say opposites ATTRACT? Sure, Sakura was weak until Shippuden, but who else will Sasuke fulfill his 'second goal' with? Karin? Nu-uh, I don't think so.
2. Hyuuga Hinata & Uzumaki Naruto - Masashi Kishimoto wants them to get together, and it's cute with their contrasting personalities. A very sweet and believable pairing, no doubt. Besides, Hinata confessed to him.
3. Tenten & Hyuuga Neji - What? They're on the same team, and besides, Tenten 'adores' Neji. I shalt shoot thyself if Neji goes with someone else.
4. Yamanaka Ino & Nara Shikamaru - I guess you could say that Temari would be the better choice, since she IS stronger and all, but then again; the lazy-ass and the hyperactive fangirl does sound good. At least to me. This is probably the only pairing I like that's a best friend turned lovers kind.
5. Yuhi Kurenai & Sarutobi Asuma- You have to admit, it was kind of sweet when Kakashi caught them together. Even if Asuma DID die, it's still a cute couple. And the kid is a product of their lurve.
6. Godaime Hokage, Tsunade & Jiraiya, Pervy Sage-Call me crazy, but I guess they do seem nice together. Too bad Jiraiya died trying to bring down Pein.
7. Konan & Pein:It's literally partners in crime; just with my twist of romance. I guess they do seem alright, not that I poke fun out of pairing Akatsuki members. They're too smexy to go with anyone else, minus with each other. XD
uU Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling Uu
1. Lily Potter & James Potter - They ARE cannon since, well, Harry IS kinda their legacy. There are just too many of their FF stories to read, and they are all so good.
2. Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy - Yep, this pairing has climbed its ranks to become 2nd most important pairing. I realized that it's much more intriguing to have both of them together than Hermione being with Ron. Definitely smexier.
3. Ginny Weasley & Harry Potter - They were together for a long while, so it was inevitable that they got married and 'made babies'.
4. Nymphadora Tonks & Remus Lupin - 'Till death do they part' will not be the apply at all for them, and they had a son to prove it. They were just... Magical.
5. Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy -Yeah, they had kids. I don't bother to read the fanfictions, but I do have some respect for it.
iI Avatar: the Last Airbender Ii
1. Katara & (Prince) Zuko - Even though Season III didn't come out as planned, I think they still go perfectly together. Fire and water are opposites that need each other, no?
2. Suki & Sokka - Cute and pretty much cannon. Even if Yue was Sokka's first girlfriend-turned-Moon-Spirit.
3. Toph & Aang - A girl can dream right? They are opposites, so why not be attracted to each other?
4. -slightly- Katara & Aang FRIENDSHIP (when I'm bored and out of my mind) - Keep in mind that the keyword is 'friendship' here.
dD Heroes Dd
1. Claire Bennet & Peter Petrelli - Even though it's obviously incest, I'm surprisingly not disgusted by this pairing. I just somehow find the chemistry so sweet.
2. Elle & Sylar - They just look too good with each other, no? Both of them are psychotic sadists, so it's like a match made in heaven. XP
3. Maya & Mohinder Suresh - It's just really sweet how they're like together.
wW Goong 궁/ Palace Story / Princess Hours Ww
1. Shin Chae Gyung & Lee Shin/Xin - Both in the drama and the manhwa, they were perfect for each other from the start.
2. Lee Yul & Anyone else that ISN'T Cae Gyung - No offense, but he needs to get over his 'love' for Chae Gyung because he is really destroying it for them (in the manhwa). At least he backed off in the drama.
vV La Corda D'Oro (Primo Passo) / Kin'iro no Corda Vv
1. Hino Kahoko & Tsukimori Len - I hated it when all the guys liked her and she showed interests for all of them as well, because it was just too confuzzling. But anyway, I figured that the 'Romance of the Two Violinists' went extremely well.
2. Shouko Fuyuumi & Shimizu Keiichi - Both very soft-spoken and shy, they are just too kawaii together.
kK Cutie Boy (manhwa) Kk
1. Lee Han-ah & Yoo Min - Though the ending was sucky, it was still obvious that Han-ah really liked Yoo Min just as much as he liked her back.
mM Full House (풀하우스, Pul hauseu) Mm
1. Han Ji-Eun & Lee Young-Jae - The ending was pure cute-ness since everything that happened. Too kawaii.
2. Kang Hye-Won & Yoo Min-Hyuk - First loves are always important, and Min-Hyuk did seem attracted to her in the end. Was that flirting I saw?
qQ Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango Qq
1. Chu Ga Eul (Matsuoka Yuuki) & So Yi Jung (Nishikado Soujiro) - I love this pairing a tad bit more than no. 2. It was so cute and I really loved the chemistry on screen.
2. Geum Jan Di (Makino Tsukushi) & Goo Joon Pyo (Domyouji Tsukasa) - steals Jun Pyo Jan Di is dayum lucky to snag a hottie like him. They were so cute and their love was really strong.
3. Min Seo Hyun & Yoon Ji Hoo - They should have stayed together. I couldn't let Ji Hoo go alone, so why not ship him and his first love together?
lL The Mentalist Ll
1. Teresa Lisbon & Patrick Jane - The on-screen chemistry should SO be there. I mean, he really cares for her by doing all those nice things.
2. Grace van Pelt & Wayne Rigsby - Grace is a seriously pretty redhead, and how Wayne chased her from day one was cute.
jJ Supernatural Jj
1. Jo Harvelle & Dean Winchester - The part where she died was where I actually started to read this pairing, and I realized it's romantically funny.
.: Current Stories that are In-progress :.
Title: Hell Under One Roof (POSSIBLY TO BE DELETED)
Category: Card Captor Sakura
Pairings: Sakura X Syaoran, Tomoyo X Eriol, Chiharu X Yamazaki, Meiling X Ryu (OC), Naoko X Haruyuki (OC), Rika X Terada
Rating: T and Alternate Universe, with mild humoristic violence and cursing/insulting. OOC because:
a) The girls are older and tougher (we all know that they still have their 11/12 year old sides to them)
Summary: Sakura and her 5 pals, Tomoyo, Meiling, Chiharu, Naoko, and Rika are engaged to six complete random strangers, who are Syaoran, Eriol, Ryu (OC), Yamazaki, Haruyuki (OC), and Terada (he’s younger in this fic, k?). All of them had to live under one roof of one GIANT mansion until the pairs got married. All of them vowed that they would NEVER love their chosen ‘lovers’, but will they truly stay true to their promise?
Title: My Airway Romance
Pairings:Sakura X Sasuke, Hinata X Naruto, Tenten X Neji, Ino X Shikamaru
Rating: T and Alternate Universe, with cursing/insulting present and people that seen to be on crack.
Summary:Haruno Sakura is your average air hostess/doctor-in-training. She has an average pay salary and uniform, and works as the co-captain of her team of other Leaf Airway hostesses (with Yamanaka Ino, Hyuuga Hinata, and Tenten). Enter Uchiha Sasuke, egotistical new Chief Executive Officer/CEO of Leaf Airways with his team of Chief Officers Uzumaki Naruto (Chief Operating Officer/COO), Hyuuga Neji (Chief Finance Officer/CFO), and undercover Nara Shikamaru (Chief Managing Officer/CMO). As the bane of their existence, Sakura and the others will have to ‘serve’ those insufferable men throughout the time period of 6 months. Sounds long enough to fall in love, right?
NOTE: I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS (HONEST FLAMES IF NECESSARY) ABOUT MY STORIES/REQUESTS. IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE SOMETHING, PLEASE KEEP IT IN NON-YAOI/NON-YURI TERMS (no offense intended, and no, I'm not homophobic). AS FOR STORIES, DO NOT REQUEST FOR A CHANGE IN PAIRINGS UNLESS IT'S ONLY FOR A SHORT PART/TO SPICE IT UP.
I tell everyone this because I do not want any misunderstanding. I will not tolerate bashing to my pairings or who I associate with, and I don't want trouble for myself. If you do cross my boundaries, I will assure you that the damage that anyone sends will be returned ten-fold. Please don't make me do that.
Unsafe External Link