Author has written 1 story for Mass Effect.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), 9foxgrl (USA), UnitedOsprey1991(USA), Dragonwolf12 (USA), Patriot-112 (USA), 117Jorn (USA),Coment9(UK),
Dawn of victory X Mass effect: I found DoV to be a very interesting AU and would be very interested if someone would make a crossover the mass effect universe.
1. You must have an understanding of DoV as the universe has a very complex timeline so it’s best you look up Dawn of victory first before you begin the first drafts of your story.
2. Your allowed to have some creative liberties as the guys managing DoV are not planning to expand the universe anytime soon, so most work that takes place in DoV is considered non-canon unless specified by the devs. Your also allowed to make some alterations to the universe provided you list the changes and make sure the readers know.(I.e the Japanese empire having a more unified military then in canon)
3. Don’t give the spot light to just one of the Orion powers, be diverse and give every DoV nation a chance to shine in their own way. Like for example the DF joining the Council whilst most of the other powers don’t.
4. Most stories in MEXs that involve large military campaigns only ever focus on the space battles, if your gonna have ground battles make them sound large with massive amounts of troops and equipment being involved in a battle. If you need help with unit organisation I would suggest the division system in HoI4 as I believe it is the best example of how to create a ground army.
5. If your interested PM me and ill answer any other questions you may have.
F-14 Tomcat Lover (67)
Jack Smith1 (3)
Nexus Gundam (13)
Paltry Li0n (7)
The Ikran Rider (67)
Valkyrie Central (7)
Wing Zero Alpha (3)
|Community:||Muv Luv effected|