Author has written 4 stories for X-Men: The Movie, Twilight, Harry Potter, and Bleach.
Aidan Josephine Cole: UP FOR ADOPTION
Saving Rogue: One-shot about The X-Men. What I think should have happened when Rogue left to get the cure.
HARRY POTTER STORY ON THE WAY!!!! Summary: Amanda Bennett is a relatively normal 14 year old when she's expelled from Salem's Magical Academy in the States for accidentally blowing up the girls' bathroom. Again. So, now in her 5th year, she is being forced to go to Hogwarts. Harry Potter is in his third year, so she's in the same year with the...WEASLEY TWINS! What has Hogwarts gotten itself into? FredxOC. (I DON'T HAVE A TITLE FOR THIS STORY WHICH IS WHY IT ISN'T BEING POSTED YET. SORRY)
This is the link as promised for my Aidan Josephine Cole story:
Please ignore the following links; I have a defected PSP:
Name: Meg. Or MML if I'm doing my initials. Who gives their child the middle name Mari-Lyn? Was my mom on drugs?
Short little tidbit about me: I'm French. Half my family lives there, so I visit frequently. I will most probably post here the dates I leave. Going to college soon, so my stories will be on hiatus. Sorry. School is more important than the other freaks like me that spend all their free time on FanFiction. I am one of these people. I have no life. I'm sarcastic and rude and have authority problems. My characters will probably reflect that a little. Umm...I love Harry Potter. Yea. It is my life. I have a wand. I'm being a Hogwarts Student for Halloween. I have Scamander's Guide and Quidditch Through the Ages. I have been searching for the Standard Book of Spells Grade 1-7. If any of you find them TELL ME WHERE. I WANT THEM.
So yeah. Other than that, I'm pretty boring. And normal. So enjoy my quirky characters and pretend they are me.
NOTE: REALLY LONG! ODD OBSSESSION WITH POSTING RANDOM THINGS. SCROLL TO BOTTOM.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then copy and paste this in your profile.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
Ociffer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck, my friends, for I may not return alive.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
If you think rap is the most God-awfulest thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch tell you its not cool to breath.
Unsafe External Link