Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
I'm a 30-something mother of 2 little boys and a big fan of Harry Potter... obviously. Like the Weasley clan, I am a redhead, thus my pen name. My youngest boy is also redheaded.
I have one DM/HG story I am currently working on: Dragon in the Lion's Den.
Update March 31, 2009
Next chapter is complete, and I'm busy editing it before I send it to my beta. I had the help of a wonderful reader who volunteered to take my chicken scratch and type it up for me, saving me a lot of time. I will work as hard as I can to get the chapter us soon, but I do have real life work to deal with that obviously is my first focus. Thanks so much for sticking with me!!
If anyone can suggest a program that takes scanned, handwritten pages and converts it to text, please let me know. I thought last Christmas (2007) that the purchase of a Fly pen would be the answer to my problems, but alas... the damned thing never did work!
I'm a huge fan of DM/HG fictions, especially if they are slow moving and believeable stories. Let's face it, in canon, they probably won't get together, even if there has been subtle hints in some of the stories. If they WERE to get together, it would take a long time! It's not like they are going to fall in love with each other in a day. I'm pretty much a romantic, and try to stay away from the heavy angst. Here are a few of my very favorite stories:
1. Scales and a Tail - Halfling. Great Story! love this author. Scales is slow moving, and incredibly IC. I just hope that it gets updated, soon!
2. We Learned the Sea - Absolutely breathtaking. so well written. I can actually visualize this story being a hypothetical 8th book.
3. Once Upon a Thype - a beautiful and sweet romance.
4. Love and Forgiveness - GREAT story, romantic, emotional, real. So well written, I could almost believe it could happen.
5. The Unseemly Proposal - Slow moving and believeable story.
6. Pansy's Volcano - not on this site... a bit too erotic for that, but despite the sex, there IS a plot, and one that appears to be pretty good
7. Beautiful Disaster - not on this site, either, but an enteresting plot... I can't wait to see where it goes
8. In the Sun - just stumbled on this one recently, but I enjoy it... can't wait for an update
9. That Fateful Summer - new, but a slow moving romance. The sequel is a WIP, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
I've been a bit side-tracked by Snape/hermione, Lucius/Hermione fics, as well as Sirius/Hermione and Remus/Hemione... so if you know any good ones I might have missed, let me know!