Author has written 32 stories for Naruto, and Teen Titans.
Name: Just call me "K"
Sex: Chica[not spanish just love the word xD
Age: A million; [no not really :) lol
Pairings I HATE!!!
KakaSasku [love the guy to death but he is ancient =)
None, just no Yaoi
Anyone w/ Blackfire!
Hi. I am the proud writer of 31 stories:
1. Runaway and Follower (My first story SasuSaku) Updated 8-04-2007 COMPLETE
2. One Kiss (Oneshot SasuSaku) Updated 2-25-2007 COMPLETE
3. An Abused Flower, A Clueless Man (My most popular story SasuSaku) Updated 7-20-2007
4. Losing Ino (Ino dies SasuSaku) Updated 7-17-2007
5. She Waits (Story in the form of Poems SasuSaku) Updated 5-4-2007 COMPLETE
6. Fairytale Dreamer (Sakura is in acoma, she can choose her life SasuSaku) Updated 6-25-2007 HIATUS
7. And He Took Her Away (Itachi took Sakura, Sasuke wants her SasuSaku) Updated 7-19-2007
8. Words To Shy To Say (My 1st NarutoXHinata story Oneshot) Updated 5-1-2007 COMPLETE
9. I Dare (Poem SasuSaku centric) Updated 5-1-2007 COMPLETE
10. Now He Will Never Know (Oneshot SasuSaku) Updated 5-10-2007 COMPLETE
11. And So You Stand There...Waiting (One shot SasuSaku) Updated 5-20-2007 COMPLETE
12. Love Is For The Innocent (One shot SasuSaku) Updated 5-27-2007 COMPLETE
13 What Do I Have? (Sakura centric) Updated 5-28-2007 COMPLETE
14. Love Never Ages (One shot SasuSaku) Updated 6-3-2007 COMPLETE
15. Tears Of An Angel (Starfire Centric Robin/Starfire) Updated 6-5-2007 COMPLETE
16. Just Normal (Naruto centric) Updated 6-7-2007 COMPLETE
17. Growing Wings (Vampire fic) Updated 6-25-2007
18. You Don't (Ino centric) Updated 6-22-2007 COMPLETE
19. And The High School Wall Fell (High school fict) 8-04-2007
20. With This Kunai (Rated M) 6-29-2007 COMPLETE
21. Just Like My Brother (Piece of my life, SasuSaku) 6-30-2007 COMPLETE
22. Forgive Me (Poem Sakura centric) 7-12-2007 COMPLETE
23. Hate (Poem Sakura Centric) 7-15-2007 COMPLETE
24. Wanted (SasuSaku) 7-17-2007 COMPLETE
25. Alone (SasuSaku) 7-18-2007 COMPLETE
26 No Longer (SasuSaku) 7-20-2007 COMPLETE
27. Not Worth It (SasuSaku SasuOC) 7-20-2007 COMPLETE
28. Promises (SasuSaku Implied) 7-21-2007 COMPLETE
29. Worse (Naruto point of View SasuSaku) COMPLETE
30. Stop (SasuSaku) 8-05-2007 COMPLETE?
31. In Heaven (SasuSaku Piece o' my life again.) 8-05-2007 COMPLETE.
Thanks for reading my stories!
Stories that I'll Do Eventually: I own them.
7 Years Later: They met when they were 8 Sakura and Sasuke grew up together, they lived right next door, and their parents were best friends. One day the seeming less harmless Itachi snapped, he killed his whole clan, and Sasuke watched and was spared. However, neither of them noticed who was only a matter of feet away from there, Sakura. She watched his clan perish and she never told anyone. 7 years later no one has heard of Itachi, and Sasuke seeks revenge living by himself. Her parents died 2 years before and lives on her own at 15. Sakura is still silent as ever hoping no one finds out her secret. [SasuSaku T or M
A Regular Sleeping Beauty: Every night she goes to sleep she winds up having these weird dreams, most of them come true. Can she really pick and choose what happens? Everything comes true, death, fortune, friends, marriage. Can she make her life the way she wants? Or does she just make it worse[SasuSaku T
Letting Go: “I couldn’t save her! I couldn’t save her!" She cried with her hands stain with her mentors blood. Sasuke grabbed her arms and shook her, “There was nothing! NOTHING! That you could do Sakura.” She tried to save Tsunade, but she failed. Now so many people hate her. And now she has to take her place, as Hokage. A quote from Herman Hesse: Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
Hospital They met in the hospital. He was tying a bandage around his arms, she was about a few seats over. She was there taking her friend to the doctors because she didn't feel good. Sakura couldn't help but notice that he was struggling. "Do you want some help?"He shot her a cold glare and went back to what he was doing."Hello?"He didn't move.She shrugged and scootched closer to the man, she took the bandage out of his palm and started to continue wrapping it around his arm."What are you doing?" he hissed."Helping." she said simply.A smirk went passed his lips, but he quickly hid it before she could notice, "Whats yours name?""Haruno Sakura, yours?"Pause."Uchiha Sasuke."
In The Meadow: He was in the meadow, the grass up to his knees. Sakura watched him. Like she did everyday. Watching him get stronger, better, grow. As she stayed the same. Average, okay. She didn't know if he knew she was there watching, but she didn't care if he did. She had so many things to say. To ask. She just didn't know where to start, or what to say. She jumped. As if someone else was in the tree she was sitting in pushed her out, because she didn't move her body. No, she must of just fell. Her legs started to move...right towards him. She glided in the grass. He was panting, she could hear his curses more clearly now. Sweat glistening off of his body. His magnificant body. Meters away...now only feet. Still he didn't notice. Didn't even turn around. "Sasuke." she called. He turned revealing his face, blood and dirt covered his cheeks and forehead. Red patches dabed everywhere. His Leaf Village protecter shining in the sun."What are you doing here?" he growled."I have to talk to you."
Amongst The Trees: "These trees are cherry blossom trees." Kakashi said. "Like Sakura-chan!" Naruto cried. Kakashi laughed and Sakura blushed madly, "Yeah. Just like Sakura." Sasuke looked at the tree then at Sakura. Pink blossoms,Pink hair. Gentle. Delicate. Careful. Beautiful "Yes. Just like Sakura." Sasuke said, everyone turned and faced him.Under The Moonlight, Next To The Lake ; She walked by the lake, alone. Like she had done for everday for years. The moonlight reflected of the water, shimmering in Sakura's emerald eyes. Ripples made by the wind made there way up and down the pool of liquid. She started to cry. Again. The moon was large, so close to her. She felt that if she stretched her arm out far enough that she would be able to touch it. The golden light that it produced shined down on her, lighting up the lake. Only the lake. Everything was dark. Quiet. You could only hear the sobs from the konuchi. "Why? Why doesn't he love me?"A figure watched in the darkness. "Why?"The figure flinched, still un-noticed. "Sasuke..why?" she whispered, the wind carried away her words. "Why what?" A man came forward. The moonlight shining down on him as well."Sasuke." she said in disbelief.
Language Of Love.: Idk summary just like the title, suggestions welcome!
I DO TAKE REQUESTS ;-)
|Community:||Sakura and Sasuke, Their Journey, Their Love|