Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Suite Life series.
Update October 31, 2012
I hope you are all enjoying the day and stuffing your faces with lots of Halloween Candy. Just wanted to leave a quick note that the awesome XxChronicleXx has made yet another Isa/Remus banner which can be found here:
Thank you, girl. You rock!
Update September 7, 2012
Update April 6, 2012
I just wanted to pop in and thank XxChronicleXx for the amazing Isabelle and Remus banner she made! Now we have a complete set! Thank you again :)
Isabelle and Remus banner by XxChronicleXx:
Update November 14, 2011
Izzie SD made some banners for WITS! I always love to see how people picture my characters (and Rowling's characters), so this is seriously exciting for me. Drumroll...
Lily and James banner by Izzie SD :
Evangeline and Sirius banner by Izzie SD:
Thanks again! They are beautiful. :)
WITS Banner (made by me):
Which WITS Character Are You Quiz:
My name is Liz. I’m a 19-year-old Canadian/Australian girl with a peanut butter obsession and a knack for spending way too much of my life in fictional universes.
You want some more pointless facts about me? No? Well, you’re going to get them anyway. :)
1. I’ve been an aspiring writer for as long as I can remember. My sister and I started “writing books” together when we were about five and six, and I haven’t stopped since. My earliest works range from The Kitten and the Whale and Apple Pie’s Bake Sale to The Lost Library Book. (And yes, I was convinced that losing a library book was a terrible, terrible crime.)
2. On that note, the only stories I wrote until I was almost twelve were about cats. Yes, cats. Why? Psh, because humans are boring, duh! That said, the cats I wrote about might as well have been people – they lived in houses, had families, went on vacation, attended school, wore clothes and walked on two legs. The only differences were that they dined on Mice Krispies, had fur and went by names such as “Popcorn” and “Blacky”. Hah.
3. I’m a figure skater. Growing up, the arena was my second home, and I’ve even found myself there on Easter morning once or twice. I’ve probably inhaled WAY too many Zamboni fumes over the course of my life and I have such a horrible case of Skater Feet that I feel embarrassed in open-toed shoes, but it’s all been worth it ;)
4. I used to HATE the name Liz. Unfortunately, Elizabeth is just too much effort for most people (GASP! A whole four syllables?! Are you… serious?) and so I’ve become Liz despite my best intentions. I honestly don’t mind anymore, though - I’m so used to Liz now that it feels awkward when people call me by my full name.
5. I adore the Harry Potter series. When I turned eleven and didn’t get a Hogwarts letter, my dreams were crushed to smithereens. Seven years later, I still haven’t quite gotten over it.
6. In my household, when someone's in our way, we don't say "Excuse me." We say "Step aside, Wormtail!" No joke.
7. I was born and raised in a tiny town in Canada. I then proceeded to spend eight years in Australia, getting a tan and perfecting my surfing technique. Or not – my skin is as annoyingly white and sunburn-prone it ever was and I still can’t surf to save my life. Due to these failures, I recently returned to the Land of Snow and Tim Hortons to drown my sorrows in donuts and poutine.
8. I procrastinate FAR too much.
9. I tend to be the most inspired to write when I’m at school and/or in the middle of life-deciding exams. As soon as the holidays roll around, I lose all motivation.
10. I have an obsession with second-hand book stores.
There. I hope you feel enlightened. :)
Seven Scribbles is the name of the account that I share with PrincessEarth (who is brilliant, by the way. Go read her stuff if you have time!)
We currently have one story on the go, called Starstruck. It’s a VERY non-stereotypical Lily and James story, so if you’re sick of cliché (coughWritten in the Starscough) then check it out. Here’s a summary to (hopefully) convince you!
STARSTRUCK: A Marauder story with a twist...
Go on.. click the link! You won't be disappointed! ;)
I’m excited to report that PrincessEarth has drawn Lily, Eva and Isabelle from Written in the Stars! How cool is that? I think you’ll all agree with me in saying that she’s ridiculously talented.
Evangeline Hansen by PrincessEarth:
Isabelle Willetton by PrincessEarth:
Lily Evans by PrincessEarth:
Composite of all three girls by PrincessEarth:
Isabelle and Remus (Version I) by XxChronicleXx:
Isabelle and Remus (Version II) by XxChronicleXx:
Evangeline and Sirius by Izzie SD:
Lily and James by Izzie SD:
OTHER PLACES WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:
Unsafe External Link