Author has written 19 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, Samurai Girl, and NCIS.
About Me: I'm a slightly crazy girl living in NYC. I love to write (use your detective skills. That's the reason I have an account here XD), especially angst and drama. I also love to dance, travel, and read. I definitely would write more for my 'About Me', but I can't think about what to write. Oh well. Have fun, fanfictioners! :)
FictionPress Account: is mostly used for writing angsty poems. I accept anonymous reviews there, if you would like to review, but don't have an account. If you would like to read my stuff, here is my profile link: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/584042/
16 January 2012: Just watched last week's episode of NCIS. SO MUCH TIVA AT THE END. :') absolutely loving it
"Let's capture the dream."
-Chazz Michael Michaels, Blades of Glory
TV shows: CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Psych, Monk, House, In Plain Sight, White Collar, Cold Case
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean
Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson & the Olympians
Internet: STARKID! they're supermegafoxyawesomehot.
TV shows: CSI- SNickers (I have nothing against GSR, though), Catherine/Warrick; CSI: Miami- EC, RaiN, HY; CSI: NY- SMacked, DL, FAng, NCIS- Tiva, McAbby, Jibbs; NCIS: Los Angeles- Kensi/Nate; Psych- Shules; House- Chameron, Huddy
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean- Will/Elizabeth (absolutely NO Sparrabeth!)
Books: Harry Potter- (too many to name, so I'll just list the mains) Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione; Percy Jackson & the Olympians- Percabeth, occasionally Thalia/Luke
Weird Little Copy & Paste things.
If you're obsessed with CSI so much that your friends avoid mentioning it because they know you will talk about it for hours, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think Ryan Wolfe and Eric Delko on CSI: Miami should have a fist fight to prove who's hotter, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you screamed at the tv when Eric nearly died on CSI: Miami in "Man Down", copy and paste this into your profile.
COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK THAT HORATIO'S SHADES ARE THE HOTTEST IN THE WORLD AND HE SHOULD WEAR THEM THROUGHOUT HIS WHOLE LIFE!!
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a hug, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You know you're addicted to CSI: Miami when...
...you see a hummer and get all excited.
...you leave out of your house and think you're going to a crime scene
...wearing black makes you feel like Calleigh Duquesne
...you can do the Horatio move
...you start sentences with "One time on CSI: Miami..."
...when you hear "Texas" you think about Frank
...when you hear "M.E." you think of Alexx
...you sing along to the "CSI:Miami" theme song...and then search desperately for the person who wrote it.
...you know all the characters backstories
...read the fanfictions for "CSI:Miami"..
...meeting the cast became an ultimate wish
...you got shopping for new sunglasses and try to find some like Horatio's
...you still get a little upset when Ryan is fired (even though you know he's hired again)
...still hold your breath when Eric is shot, wondering if he's going to die or not
...still wondering if Calleigh will make it out safe when she's kidnapped
...you know all of the Clavo cases by heart
...you use Horatio one-liners on family and friends
...you own at least one "Calleigh Duquesne" inspired outfit
...you got out your way to buy CSI:Miami DVDs, Games, Board Games, even kits
...you go to Walgreens and buy a microscope with the test tubes things
...suddenly the game Clue became CSI:Miami(you're solving the murder, but you're acting like a CSI)
...watching CSI:Miami made you a little more smart in Science
Ten ways to know that you are a CSI fanatic
1.) You start to put people into categories such as he/she is a Greg or, he/she is a Sara.
2.) You are reading this list, just to make sure.
3.) When you start talking about CSI, your best friend says, "Here we go again..." and is suddenly very interested in the math home work that she had been cursing five seconds ago...
4.) You have a quote from CSI for almost every occasion.
5.) You fear that you will die from suspense before you get to watch the next episode of CSI.
6.) You think that the 100 dollars that it is going to take to buy the seventh season of CSI on DVD will be worth it.
7.) You zone out in class scribbling random things about CSI into your notebook
8.) All your notebooks and folders and binders have things such as, "CSI ROCKS!" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on it.
9.) Everything relates back to CSI. Even. Your. Laundry.
10.) You can sypathsize with other's addictions, such as your best friend's addiction with Naruto.
11.) When you listen to a song on the radio, you say "Oh, that would be a great song for (Insert ship here.)
12.) I'm making a list of ten ways to know that you are a CSI fanatic, and I have 12...
If you said yes to any or all of those, copy and paste them into your profile and add your name to the list! -Katlynn888, theAlyCat
Some NCIS PROVERBS (Taken from NCIS Wetpaint Wiki)
1. If you leave the door open, the iguana might come in
2. Never mess with silver haired snipers
3. Some people are born great, some people have greatness thrust upon them...and some people are DiNozzo
4. Human lie detectors come in nice packages, silver wrapping and are called Gibbs
5. Opportunity is often missed because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work. Tony's talent is often missed because it is dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and looks like fun
6. Ask not what the boat in the basement does for you, but what you can do for the boat in the basement
7. If she is good looking, a doctor, and Ducky is attracted to her, then she is 99 percent certain to be the villain.
8. A slap to the head is a wake-up call, but a slap to the face is an insult.
9. Even when Ziva snores loudly, it is better to let sleeping killers sleep than wake her to reap the silence of eternity.
10. When the going gets tough, the tough go clubbing.
#1- Never let suspects stay together.
#1- Never screw (over) your partner. (forgot about the other #1 too.)
#2- Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
#3- Never believe what you're told. Always double check.
#3- Never be unreachable (Apparently Gibbs forgot he already had another #3)
#4- Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
#4- The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best. (apparently he forgot about another #4, too)
#5- Don't waste good.
#7- Always be specific when you lie.
#8- Never take anything for granted.
#9- Never go anywhere without a knife.
#10- Never get personally involved in a case.
#11- When the job is done, walk away.
#12- Never date a coworker.
#13- Never, ever involve lawyers
#15- Always work as a team.
#16- If someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it.
#18- It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
#22- Never, ever bother Gibbs during interrogation.
#23- Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
#27- (in terms of following someone) First way, they never notice you. Second way, they only notice you.
#35- Always watch the watchers.
#36- If you feel like you're being played, you probably are.
#38- Your case, your lead.
#40- If you think someone's out to get you, they are.
#42- Don't ever accept an apology from someone who just sucker-punched you.
#44- Protect the women and children.
#51- Sometimes, you're wrong.
#69- Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man.
(Are these all of them? I'm not entirely sure.)
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eyeful."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow.
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Revenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the library has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockheart that his fanclub is waiting in the Whomping Willow.
Upcoming Stories. (all of them are on Hiatus)
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies aren't Cool: -Second in the Cookie Series- Mac doesn't like oatmeal raisin cookies. They're not cool enough for him. After this day at work, he just might find Danny and Lindsay VERY uncool... -crack!fic-
CSI: Miami- RockBand Edition: -extreme AU- What if our beloved CSI team wasn't a CSI team? What if they were a rockband instead? Chaos ensues as the drama, romance, and betrayal of being rock stars erupts. -possible EC-
After All: -Nataliacentric- After all the pain he put her through, Natalia Boa Vista couldn't bear to see his face again. -one-shot songfic-
(\ _ /) This is bunny.
(='.'=)Put him on your profile
(")_(")so he can take over the world!