Author has written 16 stories for Bones, and Lord of the Rings.
As we grow old we realise that even the one person who wasn't suppose to eva let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken, perhaps more than once, and it gets harder everytime. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fall often, and sometimes not want to get back up.
You'll fail at this time and time again and not always learn from your mistakes.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing to fast and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
SO TAKE TOO MANY PICTURES, LAUGH TOO MUCH AND LUV LIKE YOU'VE NEVA BEEN HURT, CAUSE EVERY 60 SECONDS YOU SPEND UPSET IS A MINUTE OF HAPPINESS YOU'LL NEVA GET BACK
G'Day. I am a typical Aussie girl with a slight addiction to Bones. I am 15 ...
Ten Random Facts About Me:
1. I have black fingernail paint on now.
2. I like orderly chaos
3. IQ - 130. Spelling - really, really, really bad.
4. I have never broken a bone but I can name about 50 of them.
5. Favorite word is misogynistic but I hate misogyny so I use that word a lot.
6. I am an insomnica. Most nights I go to sleep at midnight or later. It's not my fault, I've tried everything to stop it.
7. My bellybutton ring is a spilt lizard. I'm buying 3 more off ebay.com.au sometime in the next 2 days.
8. I can play the triangle and I enjoy singing rather loudly and off-key in the shower. Other than that, I am completely un-musically talented. No hand-eye co-ordination at all. Except for touch football and rock-climbing.
9. I have never been in love.
10. One of my greatest aspirations is to live in Hollywood and work on a big budget film. But, alas, I will most likely delve into the IT Programming careers. I would also love to own a house on the beach and watch the sunrise but I am usual alseep at this time.
My Kathryn, my best friend, on The Little Mermaid - "You'd think that, with the whole buoyancy thing, that Arieal's boobs would fall out of that clam shell thing. It makes you wonder."
Me, replying to that - "Yes! And how do mermaids have sex with mermen and then have babies when their parts are covered? There must be no accidental pregnancy under da sea!"
Thought I'd mention that the icon up there is not mine. I got it from photobucket. If it is yours credit is due. I make no claims :D
So, thanks for looking at my profile, come again soon! And remember:
Never play leap-frog with a unicorn,
Life is much to short to date ugly guys.