Author has written 4 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Wrestling, Naruto, and Mortal Kombat.
"Invent your own mythology or be slave to another man's."
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
"FF Pet Peeves"
1. Long paragraphs with no spacing that makes the entire story hard to read and hurts your eyes
2. Mary-Sues that have really obsessive and annoying personalities
3. Characters that are completely OOC
4. When people don't use spell check
5. When people don't read over their writing to make sure everything makes sense and flows nicely
6. When the writer doesn't only ask for reviews, but begs for them incessantly.
7. When mental disorders and not represented properly.
8. When stories focus on the OC most of the time/go real in-depth with them and don't have a lot of interaction with the characters they put down
9. Text words that appear throughout the whole story and dialogue
10. Words in Japanese or any other language that have no translations within the chapter
11. Songs that are integrated in the story and broken up into parts (If people want to put a song in a story, then it's okay with me. But please make sure that it's small and all in one piece so that people can skip over it if they want to. Also, please make sure that it's not the whole song because it takes up a lot of space.)
12. An entire story that consists of role play/script format
13. Boy likes girl, girl doesn't like boy, boy sexually harrasses girl until her hormones overwhelm her and they date.
14. Couple gets together and are blissfully happy, sometimes going on vacations where they are just so blissfully happy.
15. Next generation fics
16. Harem Fics
17. A likes/loves B but B refuses him. A forces sex on B and in the middle of it B decides this is what he/she really wants after all. It's rape, friends. This situation will never happen.
18. Arranged Marriages
19. Stories that outright say 'it was worth my life being destroyed because now I have a boyfriend/girlfriend!'
20. Being told that just because I happen to read a story that uses one of my pet peeves or have written one myself I'm a hypocrite. Pet peeve doesn't mean unreadable, people.
Adapted and Edited from Daydreamer1008 and Sarah1281
Unsafe External Link