Author has written 34 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Catcher in the Rye, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Star Trek: 2009.
Awesome good thing for you to do! Go to freerice.com They give you a word and 4 choices for its meaning. If you click the right one, 20 grains of rice are donated to help end world hunger. There are 50 levels, and it first gives random words to figure out your level, then ones that are going to challenge you but not be impossible. There are both really easy words, and really hard ones. You learn vocab, which can help with SATs etc., and you are helping others. NOw there are also other things that you can get questions on like languages, geography and the periodic table. Please help me spread the word. The more people who do it, the better. Put this, or another message like it that includes a link into your profile.
So, I want to address an issue that has come to my attention. I've been reading a bunch of RENT fics in the past few days, and I have noticed a severe lack of knowledge about Judaism. Mark is jewish. This is a fact, yes? So, why would his funeral be in a church? Could everyone please make themselves aware that the High Holy Days does not refer to just any jewish holiday, but rather to Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashana. Using Hanukkah as a time when Mark cannot hold an erection is not funny and clever, but rather shows off your ignorance. Hanukkah is a small holiday, not a big deal, it's just been comerciallized to compete with chrismas. Sorry, but I"m jewish. I don't go around butchering your religion, please extend the same courtesy to me.
Books/Authors: Harry Potter, LotR, Tolkien in general, Tamora Pierce, Isaac Asimov (America's most prolific writer, first user of the word robotic), SHAKESPEARE, Anne McCaffery, David Eddings, and a bunch of others who I can't think of at the moment.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that, paste it in your profile:D
Now, if reading that made you want to tear your eyes out in pain, raise your hand. If you raised your hand then you know why spelling is important. Paste this part too if you raised your hand!