Poll: What age group are my readers? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter.
"Anarchism, really stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government." - Emma Goldman
"Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope." - John Milton
"Anarchism has but one infallible, unchangeable motto, 'Freedom.' Fredoom to discover any truth, freedom to develop, to live naturally and fully." - Lucy Parsons
"All you need is love..." - The Beatles
Disclaimer:Unless otherwise noted any of the characters I use are not my own, they belong to J.K. Rowling or the author of whatever fanfiction I chose to write about. However, the ideas and plotlines behind my stories are my own and I don't appreciate when people copy my ideas. Thanks :)
Avid Harry Potter Fan
Consummate Weasley Twin Lover
Draco Malfoy Fan Club President
College Student by Day, Author by Night
1. The Life We Made: Behind every end there's a very interesting story. In this case said story involves a war of epic proportions, a bit of meddling on their friends part and a death that brings them together. After all, Charlie Weasley knew there was just something special about Hermione Granger from the moment he laid eyes on her.
2. The Golden Rule and the Broken Road: A story of forgiveness and acceptance in the face of evil. Taking place _ years after ETTBB, Fred and Hermione have started a family of their own but that doesn't mean everyone is going to get their happy ending or that the future is clear for the Weasley clan. Old faces from the past and new rivals alike. Relationships are born and broken and death casts a shadow over the family. Nobody said raising kids was going to be easy.
3. Ante Bellum: ("Before the War") Aptly named, this takes place in the trio's fifth year and follows a surprise relationship between one Hermione Granger and half on the infamous Weasley twin duo. Of course it wouldn't be a Weasley twin story if it was a simple romance story, hilarity ensues as the two try to make it work. Just a light-hearted little story.
1. Expectations, Truths and the Tale of Beedle the Bard: Hermione thought the war was bad, then came the marriage law and then came Fred Weasley. January 1, 1999 began a journey of epic proportions and an unexpected adventure through a childrens story book and a Weasley twins heart. (look for the sequel coming soon!)
2. One-Shots: Mudblood and Weasel (RWHG), Wherever You Will Go (FWHG/GWHG), What If (FW), I Like Sex: A Surprisingly Smutty Story (CWHG), Rose and Hugo: A Very Weasley Beginning (RWHG), Four Ways to Turn Down a Date by Gred and Forge (FWGW), A Date With Disaster (SFHG), Journey's of the Dead (FWHG/DMHG).
1. Duality: He didn’t love her, he was obsessed with her and he wanted to control her. If she weren’t his she wouldn’t be anybodies. He had to have her at all costs. (DM/HG) Duality will not be published until at least January if not a bit later. Ante Bellum has taken over instead. Sorry to the Dramione fans, I love them too I just have to find some motivation to work on this story :(
read and review!
xoxo - anarchyartist23