Poll: What sort of endings do you prefer or like in fanfictions? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Gundam Seed.
This is a greeting to one and all and to tell you more about me and my style of writing so you will know the ideas behind my stories and the usual themes of my stories.
I’ve been viewing the stories on Fanfiction way earlier before I became a member of it, so I’ve seen loads of great stories on Fanfiction. Presently, let me tell you more about my style of writing and the stories I have special interest in.
Firstly, I am a great fan of Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny and their characters. I especially love couples like:
1) Yzak and Shiho (I love the stories that involve them bickering; they sound cute)
2) Andrew and Aisha (during touching moments, like Aisha sacrificing herself for Andrew etc.)
3) Stellar and Shinn (I don’t like stories whereby Stellar is unrealistically alive and married to Shinn or something like that. I like them when either Stellar is, according to GSD timeline, supposed to be alive or when Shinn is reminiscing about her.)
4) Dearka and Miriallia (Those sweet moments or when Miriallia learns to accept Dearka.)
5) Mu and Murrue (Sweet moments or when Murrue is thinking about Mu whom she thinks is dead.)
6) Kira and Flay (Angst themes. Stories about Flay and Kira acting totally like a normal couple don’t appeal well to me.)
And my most, most, most favorite 3 couples whom I think are the world’s best matching couples – Kira and Lacus; Athrun and Cagalli; Shinn and Lunamaria. I also like single characters like Meyrin too.
Stories which I think are good usually are one-shots. I must admit that I rarely have patience to read through long stories, except some really good ones.
Right, back to my declare on my love for one-shots. One-shots which I like are often tragedies (I’m not some kind of sadist but I think they usually turn out to be extremely touching and I have a knack for touching stories), romance, angst and rarely, humor (I must say that I am not really a humorous person, so unfortunately I can’t appreciate many humorous stories).
And these choice of genres more or less affect my style of writing. I might tend to write more tragedy, romance and angst one-shots and perhaps a once in the blue moon, humor based story. I have future plans of writing long stories with different plots (but I highly doubt if I will accomplish it, because I don’t have the patience of writing one either).
Anyway, there's a personal friend I would like all of you to meet. She's helped me a lot by motivating me in my writing and I like bouncing ideas of her... Presenting "Crystal Heart of Sapphire Love". Yes, her username is rather similar to mine, but we're not the same person. Like me, she's also a Gundam Seed fan. So, I would like to thank her for being there for me, exchanging ideas with me, gossiping about Gundam Seed with me, and encouraging me... Thank you very much!
Well, before I go, I would like to thank the readers who have supported me through my writing for so long, especially my current piece of work: "I will not let you suffer again, Kira". I really appreciate the help and motivation all of you have given me. So, thank you very much!
Crystal heart of ruby love
Unsafe External Link