Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
I love books of fantasy and romance. Not horror though...it scares me way too much...lol
I know my story suck but...I'm just doing this for fun.
I want to practice my writing so I can improve.
Please review! But try not to be mean when criticizing, I get hurt easily. The last time I got a harsh reviewer I wanted to delete my story. Go easy on me=D
Thank you very much.
P.S.-After this story, I have an idea for the next one! Also about Twilight series. It's going to be like one of those choose your own adventure things...Hm... I think this one will mostly be for girls...but then again, how many guys fall in love with Twilight? How many guys have even read Twilight?? How many guys can even READ???!!!
Haha wow...I'm weird.=p
Haha this is so great!
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. you go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/Live Journal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. and now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did pplz.