Author has written 63 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, CSI, Toy Story, Tangled, and Batman.
"I write when the urge hits me, getting the words down as fast as I can type. Then, I step back from what I just wrote and start a dialectical process where I begin challenging my own writing." -Unknown Author
Hello, I'm Kohaku no Hime. You may call me Kohaku
The Life and Times of Kohakuhime:
04/11/2015: So ch. 111-115 have been finally updated and tweaked. I also should have a chapter for "Come Together" out some time today, if not tomorrow. Thanks, friends :)
04/01/2015: Hey friends. I know I haven't been around much lately. My cat died in January (literally the first day of class I had to put my closest friend of seventeen years down), I basically started my semester on a sour note in terms of grades, and in general real life things got me down. However, I've finally started looking over things and I'm going to try and have something out this month for my fics. Thanks for continuing to follow and review, friends
02/15/2015: Based on poll results, we're rolling with the name "Eleana". Thanks for the input, guys!...not that it matters because at the end of the day I'm pretty sure we'll never use that name for Ellie like ever.
11/09/2014: All right kids, so I decided to do a couple things different for "Come Together":
Also, I will be going through and re-editing chapters on a massive scale. I will be fixing grammar and plot errors, as well as adding (a small amount of) new content in some places, so keep your eyes peeled!
: A picture I drew of Valon's mother, who appeared in "Come Together."
Before You Get Started, Some Rules for the Road:
1. I do not write same-sex pairings or incest. I just don't see the purpose of putting characters together just for the sake of having a same-sex ship. If it's canon I have no problems with it, but otherwise...*shrugs* Also, giant NOPE NEVER for incest ships.
2. Reviews are always welcome and much appreciated, and I'll do my best to reply to each one. Concrit is also greatly appreciated, as I don't always manage to catch errors and may miss a few (so if you see grammar/plot errors let me know!); I also respond to PM's. That being said, please do not leave me reviews that are nothing more than "When's the sequel coming out?" or "When will you update *insert answer here*?". If you want to ask me a question like that, PM me.
3. In regards to Number Two:
4. Though I grew up with the dub version of Yu-Gi-Oh! - and still love it, even with the edits and cheesy dialogue - I primarily use the sub names and plot devices in my fics. I do use dub names for certain characters, though, so don't be surprised to see them. The ones I primarily use dub names fore are:
5. Because there are so many pairings I ship depending on which fandom you talk to me about, I'm only listing my major YGO ships:
6. If you ever read my material and you recognize something that I didn't give credit to an author for, let me know. I certainly don't want to be accused of plagiarism.
Stories in Progress:
Come Together: "A series of oneshots exploring the daily lives of our three favorite bikers: Raphael, Alister, and Valon."
Written on Scraps of Notebook Paper: "A collection of drabbles and ficlets written weekly for the ygodrabble community on LiveJournal."
The Princess and the Dragon: "In which an unusual princess has to deal with dragons, enchantments, and combinations thereof."
Ghost in the Machine:
“I’m warning you—you so much as bruise what’s in your hand and I will show you the true meaning of pain. The state of your soul will no longer matter because you will cease to exist.” Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho
“Fine! You heard Fox Boy. There's nothing we can do for the old hag if she's already gone limp. Just got to keep on trucking, yes sir! I'm going to go outside and make myself a nice, big, shiny first place medal, sit in the sun, and have a stupendous friggin' day, dammit!” Yusuke, Yu Yu Hakusho
"Don't you feel any pain? Doesn't your chest hurt? Doesn't your heart hurt? How many people have you sacrificed for this lost cause? Even your own companions...even Valon and Alister have been taken. Don't you feel anything at all?" Yami no Yugi (speaking to Raphael), Yu-Gi-Oh!
"The future is unlimited and the past is but a trace of memory." Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh!
"Oh my God, SO MANY STAIRS! I'd like to find whoever invented the stairs and push him down these stairs, just to show him how stupid stairs are. Then his legs will be broken, and he will no longer be able to climb the stairs anymore - it'll be ironic. And then, his wife will leave him and go be with the man who invented the elevator, because everyone knows that elevators are much sexier than stairs and - oh my God I'm not even close to being at the top yet. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS?" Seto Kaiba, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
"PARKOUR!" The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher.
My disclaimer for all stories:
As I primarily write for the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh!, its plot, or its characters. I merely create the situations the characters are in for my stories; I also do not own any of the OC's I borrow from authors to have cameos in my stories. I did go to the shipper's list and successfully petition to get the Valon/Serenity pairing named as "Gentleshipping." Random tidbit I'm semi-proud of :D
The plots of my stories and any OC's that I create for the purposes of my stories are mine. While I do allow people to borrow the concepts found in my fics/OC's for cameo purposes (with permission, of course), I will not tolerate having the stories that I poured my heart and soul into taken just so that someone else can try to pass it off as their own. I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPORT YOU IF YOU TRY.
Unsafe External Link