Author has written 12 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
My Avi! I totally love this picture! :D It's so awesome!
Hey, guys! I just want to two things before you go on and read the rest of my profile.
Do not steal anything from any of my stories that I uniquely wrote. Any scene, any plot, any title are all of my own creation. I will report anyone who steals my unique ideas to the administrators as it is against the guidelines of this site to post two stories that are the exact same thing. So, do not steal my ideas, please.
And please, please, please, PLEASE do NOT ask me when I am going to update my stories. I know you guys want to know what happens next but I can't update as often as I would like. Between school and work I'm always busy. Hopefully things will calm down soon but please don't ask me when I'll be updating. Thanks! :)
(Random Jesse/Jaden pictures I made!)
Birthday: February 24th
Hair: Dark Blonde/Light Brown
Fanfiction Age: One (February 11th, 2008); Two (February 11th, 2009); Three (February 11th, 2010); Four (February 11th, 2011)
Education: Senior in High School.
I'm a pretty weird person I think.
My interests aren't normal among my age group either. Stereotypes would think that a sixteen-year-old girl would be interested in boys and dating and becoming the homecoming queen. That's not me. My attention is more focused on my hobbies and my friends and family. I also put a great deal of my focus on my job; I babysit for my second oldest sister's friend.
My hobbies include writing, reading, and designing and editing my own websites. I have a total of two websites that have actual purpose. My first website is a FAIL. I don't update it anymore. However, my current website is updated regularly, as it ties in with my most dominate hobby.
I write mainly; my dream in life is to become a novelist. I've already written a variety of short stories and I've written one novel and am in the process of editing said novel so I can have it printed. Mainly I write something called fanfiction, which is where my website comes in. I enjoy fanfiction a lot. Through writing fanfiction, I've grown a lot in my writing. English is my strongest subject.
I read many different types of novels, which I believe has also helped me grow as an author. My favorite author is Stephanie Meyer, but I also enjoy the works of James Patterson, Claudia Gray, Ally Carter, L.J. Smith, J.D Robb, and Lurlene McDaniel. The novels I enjoy are heroine novels and love novels. I also enjoy forbidden love novels. Another type of novel I enjoy is suffering novels, in the sense of Lurlene McDaniel’s novels.
I also enjoy many different styles of music; I listen to music often and my iPod is always with me. My favorite type of music is country, but I am beginning to like pop and other more common music styles favored by teens. My favorite artist is Tim McGraw and my favorite group is a tie between Rascal Flatts and We the Kings.
Anime is also a very frequent part of my life. I'm a hard-core Anime Fangirl. I currently own seven anime series on DVD, not including movies based on animes. I also own nineteen different manga series, not including my Shonen Jump or Yen+ manga magazines.
On weekends, I babysit for my sister's friend. She has two kids, a seven year old boy named Damien and an almost three year old girl named Shanyia. They're sweethearts and I love babysitting them.
People say that high school is a time of your life that you will never forget. Others say it's a time for growing up and preparing yourself for adulthood. Even more say that high school is the high point of your life and to live your life to the fullest during those short four years, as those good times will never come back.
I'm beginning to agree with these opinions on high school. The work is hard and balancing it with the rest of your life is harder. People are beginning to go out and get jobs and start driving. People are growing up right before your eyes and before you know it, so are you.
So live your life like you want to live it!
A message brought to you by me, a fellow growing teenager whose life seems too stressful at times and too boring at others.
Animes: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadow Games, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Eureka 7, Shinzo, Digimon, Case Closed, Duel Masters, Rave Master, Hikaru No Go, Shamen King, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, Zach Bell!, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Karin, Powerpuff Girls Z, Death Note, Gravitation, Loveless, Cyborg 009, DN-Angel, Alice Academy, Shamen King
TV Shows: Numb3rs, Supernatural, Bones, House, Eureka, Smallville, iCarly, Neds Declassified School Survival Guide, Wizard's of Waverly Place, So Weird, The Famous Jet Jackson, The Jersey, In A Heartbeat, Stargate SG-1, Snapped, American Justice, Cold Case Files, Captured, Forensic Files, True Blood
Cartoons:Pucca, Get Ed, Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, Ben 10, Ben 10: Alien Force, Iron Man Armored Adventures, Danny Phantom, Avatar, Family Guy, Robot Chicken
Manga: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists, Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium World, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Hikaru No Go, Shamen King, Dragon Ball Z, Amazing Agent Luna, The Dreaming, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hellsing, Dragon Drive, One Piece, Magic Knight Rayearth, Magic Knight Rayearth 2, Absolute Boyfriend, Whistle, Dramacon, Rosario Vampire, Rosario Vampire 2, Fushigi Yugi, Loveless, In Dream World, Marmalde Boy, Fall in Love like a Comic, Bloody Kiss, Shinigami Lovers, Hanatasuki Hime, Shinobi Life, Vampire Knight, Alice Academy
Books: The Twilight Saga, The Host, The Vampire Diaries Saga, Maximum Ride Saga, Don't Die My Love, Dawn Rochelle Series, Pretty Little Devils, Avalon High, Gallagher Girls Saga, Evernight, Stargazer, Evermore, The Tale of Despereaux, The Vampire Kisses Saga
Movies: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Tale of Despereaux, Bolt, My Bloody Valentine 3D, All Three Pirate Movies, Night at the Museum 1 and 2, Ghost Rider, All Blue Collars, All Jeff Dunhams, Cars, Treasure Planet, Transformers 1 and 2, Meet the Robinsons, Jamanji, Zathura, Enchanted, The Golden Compass, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakel, Sweeny Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Freddy VS Jason, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, WALLE, Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D, The Dark Knight, American Mall, My Sister's Keeper, Friday the 13th, All the Harry Potters, Speed Racer, Death Race, Spectacular, Star Trek, GI Joe, The Blind Side, Sherlock Holmes
Anime Movies:Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie, Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters the Movie Part I and II, Yu-Gi-Oh! Japanese Movie, Naruto The Movie 1, 2, and 3, Naruto Shipuden: The Movie, Yu Yu Hakusho The Movie Poltergeist Report, FullMetal Alchemist The Movie Conqueror of Shamballa, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Digimon the Movie (All), Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Music: Country: Tim McGraw, Eric Church, Billy Currington, Chris Cagle, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Emerson Drive, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Tracy Lawrence, Garth Brooks, Blain Larcene, Keith Anderson, Trent Tomlinson, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Joe Nichols, Craig Morgan, Kelly Pickler, Josh Gracian, Jamie O'Neal, Kenny Rodgers, Jason Michael-Carrol, Jake Owen, Jack Ingram, Heartland, Gloriana, Miranda Lambert, Gary Allen, Lady Antebellam, The Lost Trailers
Pop/Rock/Other: Evanescence, Nickelback, Weird Al Yankovic, Jonas Brothers, Hinder, Aly and Aj, Kelly Clarkson, Plain White T's, Fall Out Boy, Bowling For Soup, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Jojo, Chris Brown, 3 Doors Down, Colbie Cailat, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Micheal Musso, Emily Osment, Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, David Cook, Three Days Grace, Avril Lavigne, Vanessa Ann Hudgens, Red Jumpsuit Appartus, Miranda Cosgrove, Paramore, Jesse McCartney, Linkin Park, We The Kings, There For Tomorrow, The Cab, The Maine, Flo Rida, David Archuleta, VersaEmerge
((Bolded people mean I've seen them live))
-Fave Anime Pairings-
-Pairings I hate-
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
That is sooooooooooooo me!! Got anymore? PM me!
-Top ten things I love (No real order)-
1) My friends and family-I just lumped them together. I'd die without my friends, they seriously mean the world to me. I don't feel so alone when I'm being a retard when I'm with them. My family, yeah, I just love them all to death. Though my younger sister drives me insane, I still love her. You kinda have to, ya know? Some un-written code or something.
2) Anime and Manga-Yeah, this is like my whole world. I'm the anime freak in my family and my friends...and my class even. Any question on anime or manga, I'm the chick to talk with! You need a recommendation, I'm loaded! I've got a wide variety of animes and mangas I love so I'm bound to know one you'll like!
3) Writing and Reading-I lumped this one together, cause they're kinda like a package deal! Though it took longer to like reading than it did to like writing but, whatever. I love writing fanfics, duh, and stories. Random stories, but they're always funny! Reading, I just love it. When I find something I love, you'll know. That's one good thing about my idea partner, SamSam, we have a lot of the same tastes so I can babble about my fave books with her and she can babble back! Same with anime and manga.
4) Music and Movies-Another package deal. I'd die with my music! My iPod is always with me, if not, then it's most likely out of battery. My music is what gives me my best ideas. Country is mainly my fave but, thanks to my friends, I'm expanding to love everything else. Movies, I just love any type of movies. My family and I are freaking huge movie lovers, so that's where I get it from.
5) Band-Marching, Normal, and Steel band. I just love them all, except marching band. I could live without that one but to be in normal band, I need to be in marching band. Steel drum band, god, that one just rules! I love the sound of Steel drums! I also love our band teacher, in the awesome, you're-the-coolest-teacher way. Not the I-wanna-make-out-with-you kinda way. Ew. Gross.
6) My trampoline-Okay, everyone had better love my trampoline. Seriously, that's where I get my best ideas. That's also why I hate winter so much, because it has to be taken down. If it weren't for my trampoline, none of my fanfictions would exist! I act everything out and, yes, I also talk to myself. All the lines just come to me!
7) Mt.Dew-The only drink I need. I love it, so good! The caffeine is also good for coming up with ideas. Yes, there are many things that help me come up with ideas for fanfiction. I'm a multi-complex person so I need multiple things! Music, Samsam, my trampoline, and Mt.Dew. Give me all four and I'll be good for hours!
8) Fanfiction-Plain and simple, I wouldn't be here if I didn't love it! I love the freedom to be able to do anything I want! The sky’s the limit with fanfiction. I love reading it, writing it, and anything else that has to do with it! I love it so much, I had a dream that there was a fanfiction award show. Yeah, I love fanfiction that much.
9) My Laptop-My baby, what can I say! My heart and soul is on this thing and when it's broken, I cry. I can't live without it!
10) My reviewers-I have the freaking best reviewers in the world! Every new chapter I post, I always get more. And I have some very loyal reviewers, reading all of my fanfics. You guys just rock, no reviewers are better!
-Top ten things I hate (Particular order!)-
1) Mary/Gary Sue dissers-Okay, seriously, get over yourselves! Mary/Gary sues exist, they're everywhere! It is the authors OC and they can make them anyway they fucking please! So get that fucking stick out of your ass and leave any Mary/Gary sue people alone! Because, in reality, we ALL have a Mary/Gary sue in our writing! ((Interchangeable with number two.))
2) Reviewers who flame and think they know everything about fanfiction but don't write any-I think it speaks pretty much for itself! There are two types of these people, those you aren't brave enough to take the flames they might receive but feel they have the right to flame and those who just love putting people down but really don't know anything about fanfiction. If you can't take it, don't dish it! GOD!
3) People who correct me over the littlest things-Yeah, my friend and younger sister do this. I about punch them when they do. It's a little thing, leave it alone!
4) Winter-Yeah, I just hate the snow. My trampoline has to get taken down and it's really cold. I hate the cold. It's only good for snuggling in and reading a good book or writing. It sucks having to walk in it.
5) Flames-I just hate them. They're rude. I like honest, KIND critiques. I refuse to accept flames, abuse will be filed for them. If you can tell me what I'm doing wrong in a kind, honest manner, be my guest. But if it's remotely flameish, ABUSE!
6) People who I don't know or who are younger than me telling me what to do-Yeah, I've got that! My younger sister tries to all the time! One of these days I might end up being the youngest in my family again. And some reviewers try to tell me what to do in my fanfics, like taking things out. HELLO! They are MY fanfics and I shall do them MY way. I freaking hate it!
7) Adrian Gecko from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX-God-he's so freaking annoying! He thinks he's all ninja and stuff and he's just a jerk. He makes Chazz look nice! You'll notice how much I hate him in my fanfics, either he's not there or he's evil.
8) Math-Okay, maybe this one could be a little higher on the list. I just HATE IT! Any and all forms but my hate for it all started with Algebra.
9) Authors who give up on a fanfic-This just drives me nuts! You start a fanfic, you stick to it until the very end! And don't just kill off everyone because you don't wanna write anymore! Freaking A, it's just so stupid. This one can also interchange with one and two.
10) People who goof off when they shouldn't be-Okay, I goof off all the time! But with this I mean like during CLASS when the TEACHER is trying to TEACH, or when you're supposed to be WORKING! I get so annoyed! I'm a school joykill. I get my work done and if you're trying to bug me when I'm trying to work, I will SNAP! I don't tell the teacher though if kids are goofing off, but if it's disturbing me, I will. But that doesn't happen often so I don't usually tell. But I've gotten close!
Random facts about Me!!
-I'm a 100 percent, hard core, to-the-bone YuGiOh Fangirl! That's right! I love every series!! YuGiOh: The Shadow Games, YuGiOh, YuGiOh GX, AND YuGiOh 5Ds!! Don't like that? Tough, don't care!! XDXDXD
Random little facts for you Yu-Gi-Oh! (GX & 5Ds included) Fans!
-Recognize Akiza's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) Well, you should! If you are a classic Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan you'd recognize her from season four, Waking the Dragons. Who does she voice then? None other than Dark Magician Girl! Hurrah! She also does the voice of Serena from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Sartorious’ sister!
-Recognize Yusei's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) You should! He is voiced by none other than Frank Frankson, who bestowed his lovely voice to Tristan Taylor from the version that started it all!
-Recognize Officer Trudge's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) No? Shame! He is voiced by the brilliant actor known as Dan Green. Dan gave his voice to our great hero from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi and Yami (Atem)! Trudge's voice specifically is Yami (Atem)'s voice.
-Recognize Blair's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) No? Well, that's okay. I didn't recognize it until it was pointed out. She is voiced by Lisa Ortiz, who also voiced the lovely Serenity Wheeler from the original. Big thanks to soraya sophia for pointing this out!
-Recognize Dexter's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) No? Okay, I didn't either. He's voiced by the Lucas Gray, who voices Jaden Yuki (GX) and Johnny Steps (Original)! Kudos to Spiritshipper-SuzaEuphy09 for sending me this piece of info.
-Recognize Gill Randsborg's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) If you didn't, you're okay; I didn't either. His voice actor is Eric Stuart, the same guy who played as Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and he also plays Bastion Misawa from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! Go grimandgrimmer for finding this!
-Recognize Syrus Trusdale's voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) It is kind of hard to notice, 'cause I didn't either, but he's done by Wayne Grayson who also does Joey Wheeler in the classic one we all know and love! As a bonus he also does Banner's voice! :) Thanks, lovinlife123 for sending me this fact!
-Recongize Crow Hogan’s voice? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) If you didn’t it’s sort of okay. I didn’t realize it until I started rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Wanna know who’s voice he does? JESSE ANDERSEN! Surprised? I was!
-Okay, I don’t know how to phrase this so I’m just going to say it. Pricsella Everett does the voice Alexis Rhodes, Yubel, Echo, and Alice (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) and Akiza’s mother in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. Thanks LoganTheJetPsysicDuelist for this interesting fact!
-Ever seen the movie "The Pacifier"? If you have did, did you notice the Yu-Gi-Oh! skateboard at the end of the hall in the Plumber household? I did and when I saw it I freaked! :)
-Okay, fun fact about Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! Remember how in season one there was the school duel between Chazz and Jaden? Well, Chazz was the rep for NORTH ACADEMY. And guess who else is from NORTH ACADEMY...JESSE ANDERSEN! I realized this and couldn't help but laugh!
Got any more fun facts like that from Yu-Gi-Oh! (GX or 5Ds)? Just PM me and I'll add them to the list! Also, they don't just have to be voices. I don't know what else they could be but if you guys find any facts about anything else, like little Yu-Gi-Oh! things in movies or other shows, jump on and PM me! This section is for every fact about Yu-Gi-Oh! Voices are just the easiest! :)
Things I feel I need to say...
Why do people think that Yusei's (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds) hair looks like a crab? Really? All I see are spikes! No crab people! Geez...
This really irks me. In all of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (Original, GX, 5Ds) the main guy never gets the girl! Well, 5Ds isn't completed so I can't really say that Yusei doesn't get Akiza (TOTALLY HOPING HE DOES!). In the original, I really was glad that Yugi didn't end up with Tea'. God, I hate that pairing! Why? She's a whore! She doesn't love Yugi, only Atem. Want proof? First episode of season 5. Rebecca is getting cozy with Yugi and Tea' imagines herself doing the same with ATEM! Grr, really hate that she only wanted him and kind of lead Yugi on. Not really, but she never came out and told him that she didn't like him that way but his alter ego. That would have been a very interesting conversation! Anyway, seriously, Jaden didn't get Alexis. Gah! So annoying! And Joey didn't get Mai! They really lead into that pairing in season 4 and what do they do? NOTHING! What does Kazuki Takahashi have against his characters falling in love? Seriously. At least I have fanfiction where I can make all my dreams come true! :)
Okay, did anyone else notice that after season one of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX that Dr. Crowler was actually nice and liked Jaden?!? Totally didn't realize that until season 3! And in season 4, he actually tried to make sure Jaden and all of his friends failed so they couldn't graduate!!! He's not so bad!
Random Quotes! (These can be from anything or anyone!)
-Movies, TV Shows, Books, Animes, Video Games-
((Hits a bunch of tree branches)) - Mushra
"Goodbye, Jacob. My brother, my son." - Edward Cullen (BREAKING DAWN)
"This is going to be tough. Like tough + more tough x tough to the power of tough." - Chowder (CHOWDER)
"Life for nothing or die for something." - Rambo portrayed by Sylvester Stallone. (RAMBO)
"What do you see?" - Xion
"Got it memorized?" - Axel (KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES)
"It's illegal to use fake IDs" - Josh
((Holding dead rat by tail))
"I'm the exception." - Gigi
"This is impossible." - Alice
"Ya'll need to stop back. The Prince has got his groove on." - Fred portrayed by Freddie Prince Jr. (SCOOBY DOO)
"Because Tiana is...she is my Evangiline." - Naveen (THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG)
"I never thought that my dad would be my best friend." - Wilbur Robinson (MEET THE ROBINSONS)
Proctor: Um, excuse me, Mr. Crowler. But there seems to be a late entrant.
Chazz: Bring it on, Slifer Slacker.
Jaden: I mean, you could look at it as being lost. Or you could just say we found a couple of places where it's not.
Jaden: That Alexis is really something, sacrificing her own Life Points, just to get at mine.
Chumley: But duh, Jaden, it's not just another duel! It's a tag duel and if you lose it you'll be on the next bus outta here!
Jaden: How can I write ten pages?! I've never even read that much!
Alexis: Maybe all the training he's had has taught Wheeler how to speak human. Or maybe Jaden's really a monkey.
Jaden: Well Alexis, I guess that means I'm your fiancé!
Dr. Crowler: You try to expel one kid, and the entire world turns against you.
Crowler: Oh, Jaden my boy!
Syrus: Uh, listen Jaden, is it too late to say that this is a bad idea?
Crowler: So first you find the duel giant, and then he escapes! First all those cards were lost, now they're found!
Jaden: So, you were saying, Lex?
Dmitri: [dressed up as and talking like Yugi Moto and using his stolen deck] With this deck, I'm not just copying the King of Games. I truly *am* the King of Games!
Jaden: [When Dmitri is convinced he's Yugi Muto] Sparkman, attack him directly!
Jaden: Come on, Avian! Pull yourself together! You're supposed to be in attack mode, not in love!
Sparkman and Avian: Guy pact! This didn't happen! Okay?!
Zane: Try and remember who you're talking to. When Sy and I we're growing up, he used to claim that he was going steady with Dark Magician Girl.
Avian and Sparkman: Burstinatrix!
Blair Good-bye, Jaden! My sweet prince. I love you!
[The teachers are choosing the representative for the duel-off against North Academy]
[Looking for Jaden]
[Syrus, Chumley, Bastion, Alexis, Crowler, and Belowski are asleep after the duel]
Chancellor Foster: Ah, Jaden! So you're Duel Academy's Phenom.
Jaden: So come on, come on! When do I meet my opponent?!
Chazz: You're pitiful, Jaden - jumping up and down like some fool, never taking anything serious. That's why you'll never be a champion. It takes discipline to win. You need to have a sense of duty. You need to have some kind of plan! Well I have a plan! And I have a sense of duty! That's why I'm going to beat you, Jaden! That's why I'll beat anyone in my way! I can conquer anyone! You got that! I'm gonna conquer the whole world!
Jaden: Didn't ya' know, Chazz? When a hero's destroyed, and I play Hero Spirit, all battle damage turns to zero, zilch, zip, nada.
Chazz: Now I summon... the Level Seven Armed Dragon!
Chazz: This stinks. My new family is already dysfunctional.
Gravekeeper Guard: [Poking Jaden's butt with a spear] Get down.
Dr. Crowler: Well, well. Look at this convocation of students. Some of the best duelists in the school, I see. [Looks at Jaden] Uh-oh! (sings) Which one of these is not like the other? Clearly someone here is a little bit lost.
Professor Crowler: You see, though it makes me slightly ill to admit it, JADEN'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! I CAN BEAT YOU!! I CAN THROW DOWN!!! AND I CAN GET MY GAME ON!!! ...Ugh, I suddenly feel the need to rinse my mouth out.
Camula: Flare Wingman? But you never used that card in your deck before! You have to be cheating! You put it in there when I wasn't looking, didn't you?
Jaden: [Singing] Chillin' out with ya crew in the schoolyard- yeah!- Findin' trouble, never-
Chazz: Four monsters?
Chazz: Sure, they look weird, they smell funny. No one even likes them, and they never shut up! But these 3 taught me something important.
Seto Kaiba: [after Chazz defeats his brother in a duel for ownership of the school] Of course he won. Did you really think I would give Duel Academy to those two? They have a lot to learn about world domination.
Bastion: Wait, if this isn't a Shadow Game, then how did he shroud the duel arena in darkness? Would someone care to... explain that?
Banner: In Ancient Egypt, one of the most powerful duelists was a Pharaoh named Abidos the Third. He was undefeated.
Syrus: I can't believe I got detention again! Mom's gonna kill me.
Jaden: You know, there was a hole in the wall of our room.
Jaden: I've got a question: what is Chazz doing? [points]
Chazz: Now I play "Thunder Crash"!
Syrus: [talking in his sleep during a test] Which counters... a Field Spell... which counters...
Pierre the Gambler: I summon my Gamble Angel Bunny in attack mode!
Jaden: Pierre! You too! Now bon voyage! That's right, I know some French! ...That is French, right?
Jaden: Leaving? Sayonara, then! That's French too, right?
[Chazz steals the Spirit Keys to force Alexis to duel him]
Jaden: [in the graduation match] Wow Zane, you really are good. I'm gonna miss ya.
Zane: You okay?
Professor Crowler: After all, everyone one on Earth knows Aster Phoenix
Jaden: So what's your name, freshman?
Syrus: I can swear I've seen that guy before.
Chazz: Told you we're not alike! That's gotta be one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen. I would never start off with a lame card like that.
Aster: Wow, so I guess it’s true. You are good as they say!
Chazz: You know, I used to be just like you. An elitist snob who looked down on everyone around me. But I've changed. Know how? Now I'm a snob who only looks down on some people.
Syrus: Will you give it up? You're not in the army!
Syrus: So when Jaden fuses those two heroes he can choose to form Flame Wingman or Phoenix Enforcer?
Jaden: [Bouncing on Bastion's bed] You gotta love these Ra Yellow beds
Chazz: We may be one man down, but we're five men strong!! Well four men and a lovely lady... alright three men, a lady, and Syrus!!
Atticus: I've already named our band. We're called Bro-Bro and Sissy.
[Jaden's lost in the woods looking for Duel Academy, and is going in the opposite direction from it]
[About Jaden's Neo-Spacian]
Bastion: Great Scot!
Sartorius: You see gentlemen, as a new student here I'd rather not stand out.
Syrus: Let me lead! At least I'm up to date in my Yu-Gi-Oh! history.
Frost: Either these guys are the ultimate tag team, or you and I are getting played, bro! [Reflector catches the light] Yo! Check out our reflectors!
Solomon: Chin up. So your friends got captured by an evil psychopath who's plotting world domination. Not to worry! That happened to me several times!
[Alexis grabs Jaden]
Jaden: That means I can duel him now! I'm gonna get my Zane on!
Jaden: [Sees the Reaper] Uh, hi...?
Zane: Meet the new me. Thanks to duels like this, your brother was reborn.
Aster: Surprised to see me?
Syrus: [After Jaden tells a bad joke] Oh, good one, Jay!
Chazz: Rule number one! Never interrupt the Chazz when he's in the middle of a long monologue.
Dr. Crowler: [about Jesse Andersen] He seems familiar.
[Summoning Rainbow Dragon]
[Talking about Jaden and Jesse]
[Asking Hassleberry to look at his deck]
Jaden: This is no time to start speaking Australian, Jim!
Jaden: Hey, Hassleberry! Sweet move, Bro!
[Talking about Chazz]
Adrian: I activate my two face down cards!
[Alarm goes off]
Viper: [Laughs insanely]
Sheppard: I know the school was there when I left. Oh boy, I'm gonna have a lot of angry parents on my hands.
Jaden: Neos did it!
Zombie Crowler: I guess I'm just going to have to teach you some manners...
[After Zane summons Cyber-End Dragon]
Jaden: [Thinking] I know I said I'd stay, but Jesse needs my help! I can't risk anything happening to him, even if it means me being caught!
[Talking about finding uniforms]
Ojama Yellow: Wow, it's a bridge! It's purple! That means it's friendly! ...Right?
[Yubel possessed Jesse]
Yubel: A boy and his dolphin, how sweet.
[Just after himself doubting his own skills, every monster in his deck appears]
Jaden: Jesse, you okay?
"Then it was snack time, right in the middle of mass. Yeah, right out of nowhere the priest would look down and be like 'Let's have some yum-yums! I've made snacks!' You would get in line, you'd jump in line, and you would go up and get the, you know, Crouton-o-Christ or Jeez-it if you prefer. ... He had a whole bowl and I always just wanted to, like, grab them (ya know). Just grab the bowl and run home and add, like, milk. Eat it like Christ-Chex. That'd be great if that was a real cereal. 'Start your day off the holy way with Christ-Chex. It's a miracle in a bowl.' Open up the box it's like 'Ahhhh!' Little angel flies out, 'Good morning! Life is beautiful!' Get me the bananas, Angel." - Dane Cook (HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED)
"Oh no, Mr. Kool-Aid Man, oh no! You better fix that hole in my wall before my dad comes home and beats me with a toaster." - Dane Cook
"How did Mary die? A tire hit her in the face! What was she doing putting her face near tires? No no no no, this tire hunted Mary down. This tire murdered Mary. This tire wasn't fucking around." - Dane Cook
-Me and my friends!-
"Oh my God...pink." - Lance
"What the freaky!?" - Mr. Kelly
"We just took a 40 minute loop de loop!" - Kim
"We'd like to make them permanent...for now." - Some random chick at Modal UN.
"I would like to make a motion for the distrubution of these jelly beans!" - Saudi Arabia at Model UN.
"That oil can go from the ocean and into you're gas tanks!" - Saudi Arabia at Model UN.
"Stop emading...emadinging...STOP THROWING THINGS OUT OF MY DRAWER!" - Kaite
"Wait! It's not official! (holds pillow above head) PILLOW FIGHT! There, now it is official. (hits me with pillow)" - Sam
"E-S-T-O-N-I-A spells Estonia which is fun to say..all day...YAY!" - Sam
"We see the bat, it flies at us, I scream, you scream, we run, dog freaks out, all in all it's a fun time." - Sam
"I want a dog, you say no! I want a cat, you want a dog! I want a FISH!! Can I have a cat now?" - Sam
"My vibrators controlling!" – Sam
"(While playing Halo) I can't respawn!" - Sam
"(Singing while playing Lego Star Wars Wii) Little Buddy, Little Buddy, you fill me with lots of joy!" - Sam
"(Playing Lego Star Wars Wii) I don't want to be Obi-wan Fucking Kenobi!" - Me
"(later in game) YAY! I'm Obi-wan fucking Kenobi!" - Me
"(End of Lego Star Wars Wii) WHEN DID WE LOSE YODA!?" - Me and Sam
"Two lefts don't make a right...oh crap, that's not right." - Me
"I'm not blind, I heard them!" - Me
"You can't fix imperfection." - Me
"It’s the Brotherhood of the Traveling Abs." – Me
"Why are all these anime DVDs caged in plastic? (picks one up) (O/////O) Oh, now I know!" - Me
"I'm waiting for it to talk. (phone rings, guy answers, muffled talking) That doesn't count." - Me
"A person's a person, no matter how small. Unless you're Kaite then you're no person at all." - Me
"BAIL!" - Jake, Kaite, Sam, Me
"What's that?"- Jess
"I got the forth Maximum Ride for Easter." - Me
"Try and get me smile." - Me
"Kaite! We get free lunches!" - Me
"I know how to remember when Constantine came to power!" - Sam
"Mel, would you get me the butter?" - Sam
"Laffy taffy!” - Sam
"I think Mel's just screaming in terror.” - Sam
"(At Basketball Game) Tackle!" - Player on bench for opposing team.
Unsafe External Link