Hello all you fanfic fans(snorts) My name is Alicia but all my friends call me Kakazu.
Here's a list of all my favorite things to do day and night, and THERE ALL IN ORDER!
Watching my first season Person of Interest DVD over and over again
Reading, mostly manga and romance
Playing games, handheld and internet based
Watch TV, here is another list of what I like, in order:
Drawing, when I get insperation
Talking to friends on facebook when I have the time
Hufflepuff - Funny and Kind
Harry: Funny girl... we've gone out a couple times.
My Patronus is a Fox
Your patronus takes the form of a Fox. Clever, discreet and sneaky when necessary, a fox uses his cunning and wit to his advantage. Like a fox, you are very intelligent and are particularly street smart. You tend to keep your guard up, but you do let your guard down when you are around those you trust. You tend to have trouble conjuring a patronus during a battle, because you instinctively gravitate to more direct methods like a disarming spell or blasting curse to harm your foe.
I am Athena
Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom and Strategy. She is often depicted as a warrior goddess and is known for being independent, strong, and fair. Like Athena, you enjoy learning new things and are very adventurous. You are also a devoted and dependable friend.
-If you support werewolf rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
-Weird is good and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. if your weird and proud of it, capy and past this onto your profile!
-If you support vampire rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are addicted to Harry Potter, copy and paste this into your profile.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed at them...