Author has written 2 stories for Gravitation.
Okay, I guess this is the part where I tell you all a little about me. Okay, here goes:
I'm Tenka-chan(duh!). I'm a Southerner with no accent who hates country music, can't drive a four-wheeler, and is terrified of horses. In other words, I'm one of a kind.
My dream is to become a cardiologist and improve the quality of life in whatever way possible.
Well, enough about me, let's talk fandom!
My Review policy: If I like it, I review. If I don't, I don't. I don't consider myself a good enough writer to accurately critique someone else's work, much less flame it. That is why I post my fan fiction here. I want to improve my writing style, and there are many excellent writers on this site that I can learn from.
Now then, as for favorites:
Fandom - Character - Pairing/Relationship - Genre/Type
NCIS - Anthony DiNozzo - mentorGibbsTony, anything that stresses Tony's Italian heritage or relationship with his family.
Criminal Minds - Spencer Reid - mentorHotchReid
CSI:NY - Danny Messer - mentorMacDanny (seeing a pattern yet, are we?) And again, anything that stresses Danny's heritage or past.
SAIYUKI - Goku - Other than a family dynamic, none (other than Goku/Lirin AKA "the most hated Saiyuki pairing in the world") - Mostly Alternate Universes, because, let's face it, the plot in Saiyuki hasn't evolved since the first volume. I mean, there have been twists, like Homura, Kami-sama, Hazel, et cetera, but the main plot and the characters themselves haven't changed at all since the first pages. I guess that's why it's my favorite, because you can basically do whatever you want to the story . I also love fics that have a mature/smart/insightful Goku just 'cause I love him!
Gravitation - TATSUHA, Suguru, and now Ryuichi, (thanks to supershu-chan ! Lurve!) - Ryuichi(seme)/Tatsuha(uke) (If you've read EX, it's pretty much canon, in a weird way)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Will...yeah. Will. - Jack/WillFriendlyBrotherly - Mostly fics that center around a young Will or Jack.
Four Brothers - Jack
Troy - Patroclus
X-Men - St. John Allerdyce (Pyro)
The Outsiders - Curly
Twilight - Carlisle
The Vampire's Seduction - Jack McShane
Lord of the Rings - Estel (Young Aragorn)
(DC) Young Justice, (because the funny in DC never should have gone away.) - BART...FREAKING... ALLEN. and Tim Drake Bart/Cissie...yeah, I went there. - Batfamily fics and Tim/Bart/Kon friendship fics.
(MARVEL) Fantastic Four - Johnny Storm (FLAME ON!)- Uhh, anything with Johnny Storm?
And I guess I'll just list my favorite authors since there are a lot: Laurie Halse Anderson, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Stephen King, Anne Rice, John Flanagan, Jonathan Kellerman, Raven Hart, Kevin Brooks, Stephanie Meyer, L. A. Meyer, S. E. Hinton, Catherine Jinks, Ellen Hopkins, Darren Shan, David Klass, Kevin J. Anderson...and some more I can't think of now.
Incase you hadn't noticed, I love friendship fics. I also adore brotherly/mentor relationships with my favorite characters. I always fall in love with the wild, young, out of control male characters.
Consent - Complete - (Gravitation)
Canvas - In-Progress - (Gravitation) Sequel to Consent. After finding an emotional outlet in art, Tatsuha has drifted away from his previous obsession of Sakuma Ryuichi. However, said previous obsession is beginning to try and drift closer and closer towards him.What happens when the tables are turned and all that Tatsuha once hoped for is offered to him? Was it really just a childhood fantasy? (I would like to give a huge shout out to Baka Orange Neko, who is helping me tremendously with this story. Go read her stories, now! They rock!)
Oh, and this isn't normally my style, but I simply have to post this to my profile. And just so you all know: I'm not gay, no matter what my stories "suggest". I am a conservative. I am also, however, a fierce advocate for gay rights. So to all you ignorant bigots out there who think you can judge a person by what you read on a ridiculous profile page, you have all my pity and compassion, because you obviously need it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage