Author has written 26 stories for Battlestar Galactica: 2003, Harry Potter, and StarTrek: The Next Generation.
I don't have much to say; other than my professional life keeps me far too busy to do most things, especially write.
I absolutely love chocolate (who doesn't); good music and the way the first rays of the sun cause the ocean to sparkle an enigmatic sage green.
Due to work and life; I don't have time to watch much TV - but I have a few favorites from days long gone and one or two from recent history; Star Trek The Next Generation; Babylon 5; Battlestar Galactica; Lie to Me; West Wing; Person of Interest; Game of Thrones. If I can ever recommend any shows to watch would be the first several seasons of West Wing - some of the best repartee and dialogue written with smooth and engaging story lines. 2nd - Babylon 5 - the creator/writer created a show with the story already arched out - you just have to overlook a little of the 1st season acting and sets/props - but I promise it is worthwhile b/c its like watching a book on TV - season 1 is the intro of the characters, groundwork; season 2 begins to delve into plot and rising action...you get the point. Lastly the first part of Battlestar Galactica 2003 - well written and wonderful acting.
When I do have time to write; I usually have a movie with a heavy instrumental soundtrack that I've seen a dozen times playing in the background. Good thing they aren't vhs tapes or they'd have worn out by now.
Only other important thing to note is that I will eventually finish all of my open fictions; even Tapestry of Life & Bonding.
I have dabbled in the following pairings and while another one has caught my eyes, I am desperately trying to resist; as I slowly finish several of my open stories.
Adama/Roslin - Heartbreakingly beautiful to watch on screen; the actors(ess) bring the characters to life. Battlestar Galactica. There are several more stories that have been written for this pairing on the Adama/Roslin webpage called Survival Instinct.
- Future...takes place following New Caprica (about an 80 page story) that shows how the dynamics between the Admiral and President change.
- Letter of Love... a touching moment as Laura is about to die; she leaves Bill a final letter.
- Space...Adama slowly makes space for Roslin in his cabin & his life.
Picard/Crusher - I posted one old story; and had very little feedback so I don't know if anymore will make its way here; but for all you who like what I write - you can thank this fandom. They are the reason I started reading and later writing FanFiction.
- Fears...What can drive people together and keep them apart; how their fears accomplished, both.
- Through Time's Eyes ... Beverly's son discovers the truth about his heritage as Beverly is reunited 20 years later with Will & Deanna.
- Changes - a story that talks about the changes that can occur. In process.
Albus/Minerva - Pure happenstance lead me to this pairing; and I have found a few stories that wanted to be written out of brain.
- Perspectives... A whirlwind of perspectives following Minerva being struck by 4 stunners...and the after effect of having that happen.
- Tapestry of Life... A story that is slowly building, intertwining...Albus and Minerva's life together...friendship, angst, drama, etc...it starts in the present and then we go back through Albus' childhood...through Minerva's...the Grindlewald years...Hogwarts post...
- Deceiving Appearances... Minerva is determined to help in the war efforts; going so far as to become another...older person who more than catches the eye of Albus. In process.
Minerva/Hermione - An interesting and unique notion that I could see potentially happening; though not while Hermione attends Hogwarts...and so...one lazy afternoon; my brain kicked out an idea which has since been called 'Bonding' and ground most of my other stories and fantoms to a halt while I began to write this.
- Bonding...Minerva was once bound to Albus and he died...she lived, albeit...the effect was far more outreaching. A dark wizard rising and threatening Hogwarts and Minerva...and Hermione wanting to help...while her marriage with Ron dissolves. This once simple story has turned into a very long epic that walks through the Hogwarts year 2009-2010. Each chapter is one day and it incorporates dozens of characters from the original series and several new characters too. Estimated to have 150 chapters and will be 2500 single space pages once done. In process.
- Tomorrow Too...An angsty story that will rip your heart out, stomp on it a few times and then...put it back in. Minerva doesn't say yes...rather, she sends Hermione home to Ron.
- Should Have...An angsty story that...puts the one above to shame, I'm sad to say; but...well...there are always new boundaries to push. Minerva saves Hermione, the only way she can and the aftermath is far more severe and long lasting than either can foresee. Takes place the summer before Deathly Hallows. First of Trilogy.
- Could Have...Second of Trilogy. This story is the follow up to Should Have. What happened to Minerva and from Hermione's perspective during the Deathly Hallows and how they deal with the aftermath of what happened the summer before as darkness continues to rise. In process.
- Massage...A simple romance between Minerva and Hermione.
- The Kiss...A truth or dare game initiated by George which leads to revealing truths and unbelievable dares culminating in a dare for Minerva to kiss three people (Molly, Ginny, and Hermione) or reveal a truth from her past. She opts for the dare...
- Have A Little Faith in Me - inspired by the song 'Have a little faith in me' by Michael Franti & Spearhead. A story unlike most; as the chapters can't even be considered a morsel. Set after the Battle at Hogwarts and picks up during the funerals of the victims. The wizarding world is leaning upon Minerva, but who does she have to lean on? In process.
Marvelously Indeed ...a one shot with an unexpected encounter and an evening that has the potential to become so much more.
Faces ...it started off simple. Hermione helping Kingsley. Who would have known that something so simple would become so complicated? Hermione becomes someone else, and in the process, suffers temporary amnesia and believes herself to be the person she was impersonating - and sees a very different side to the normally reserved and stalwart Headmistress Minerva McGonagall. Only for both women to find the truth out regarding Hermione's real identity and what that means for them and everyone else in their lives. In process.