Author has written 31 stories for Naruto.
(Insert proper salutation here).
5. Bounty Hunter. - SasuSaku - Rated M for language - AU - OOC - Sasuke rescues an apparently defenseless girl. She turns out to be stronger and even scarier than he thought.
8. The Seven Witnesses. - SasuSaku - She has to protect him. He doesn't want to be protected by her.
9. Fright at First Sight. - GaaraMatsuri - Oneshot - Matsuri's P.O.V - I would have loved to say it was love at first sight for Gaara and me, but it wasn't. Although, him being my first love and me being his is quite enough for me.
10. 142. - SasuSaku - Drama - Undecided Ending - AU - Rated T - Sasuke is 16. Sakura is 16. Sasuke is quiet. Sakura talks a lot. Sasuke has a boring life. Sakura has a moving life. Sasuke is handsome. Sakura is fat. Sasuke is popular. Sakura is lonely. Sasuke takes bus 142. Sakura takes bus 142. Sasuke is healthy. Sakura is dying.
11. Chronicles of a Compulsive Liar. - SasuSaku - AU - Slight OOC - Sakura's P.O.V. - Rated T - Idea from oxsasusaku4evaxo - I'm a liar. A big, fat liar. Okay, I'm not fat. But I'm still a liar. I know it. Believe me. Actually, don't. I'm a liar, aren't I? There's only one guy I can't lie to, and he pisses me off like no one ever before.
12. Bloody Problem. - (kinda)SasuSaku(ish) - Oneshot - Rated T - Sasuke's blood senses are tingling. Sakura's having her period. Naruto seems to know something Sasuke doesn't.
21. The Food of Life. -lots of pairings - AU - Rated T - Follow the lives of ten newcomers and their two mentors in the inner-workings of a very chic restaurant.
23. The Photograph. - AU - SasuSaku - Rated T - History often repeats itself. The Uchihas have the photograph to prove it.
24. (No title) - AU - SasuSaku - Rated T - All that Uchiha Sasuke wanted was to impress his soon-to-be father-in-law (who happens to be his boss) by throwing the best engagement party there has ever been. All that Haruno Sakura wanted was to be a renowned cook and prepare dishes and cocktails for the most important people on the planet. On the bright side, they get what they want. But we all know Murphy's law; What can go wrong, will go wrong.
Q o P
Name: I think you can figure it out.
Age: I was born in September 1992. Do the math.
From: Québec, Canada.
To: Europe. Someday.
What I like: Music, soccer, food, cinema( including watching movies, making movies and studying movies), to draw, to read, to sing, to dance, to act, to annoy the holy frying pan out of my 23-year-old sister, play piano, play concert flute (the one you hold on your right side), school (surprisingly), my friends, my cat plushie, to travel (especially by plane), my wonderfulbeautifulamazingawesome Canada, the UK aaaand... other stuff.
My favourite music artists: Mcfly, Muse, The Beatles, Paramore, Bon Iver, Cage The Elephant, Weezer, Pink Floyd, The Who, Green Day, Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, Bowling For Soup, My Chemical Romance. I also like movie soundtracks. My favourite composers are John Williams, Harry Gregson-Williams, Howard Shore and James Horner. And Debussy is my lover (his Rêverie and his Syrinx make me melt.)
What I read and watch: Tons of stuff. I've lost count. I've left the anime world and I'm slowly leaving the manga world. I've gone back to my love of books and my two years of Film Studies have brought movies at the top of my list.
Other stuff about me: I'm 5'7'', I have dyed-red, very curly hair (that I straighten sometimes), blue eyes, I wear glasses, I love to wear my pajamas. I do a lot of photomanip on Photoshop. If you want to see some of the stuff I've done, go check it out on DeviantART. I think Gaara and Lee should have a baby together. (Preferably a boy. I mean, he would be perfect!) I cry at the worst possible times. Music can make me cry. The Lion King makes me go "SAY ALL THE THINGS" and "SING ALL THE SONGS". Half of my family is Italian. Conclude what you will from this.
Treat others as you'd want them to treat you.
If you can't fix it with ducktape, you haven't used enough.
Well, I'm a captain and I'm obvious. This works.
I know, I've seen your llama.
My sanitary paper is Leeron.
Like a sick nothing, we're all gonna get pregnant.
" I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm a compulsive liar."
"Smile. It confuses people."
"For a pessimist, I'm pretty optimistic."
""My dog Pogo?" "Run over by a carriage." "My goldfish Goldie?" "Eaten by the cat." "My cat?" "Choked on the goldfish.""
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
"When Raven is around, run. When Raven is breathing, run. When Raven is awake, run. When Raven is peacefully sleeping in his pink bunny pyjamas, laugh, blame it on Sain, then run."
"Nirvana = Becoming one. WITH RUSSIA."
"Upper's risky pogo dance."
Girl Talk vs Cynical Me who has a very rational mind
Kissing is healthy: Yeah, it uses up to twenty-nine muscles, and a few minutes of it can actually make you burn a few calories. Not enough to make you lose weight, but whatever.
Bananas are good for period pain: That's very interesting. Did you know they actually prescribe anti-inflammatory pills for period pain? And that Advil works just fine too?
It's good to cry: Yes, I did know that. What's not so great is doing it in public.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better: That it does. It also makes herbs cling to your throat, which makes you cough your lungs out.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers: What? No they wouldn't.
Lying is actually unhealthy: No, worryingabout a lie is unhealthy. Lying can be quite helpful sometimes.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes: Depends on the person and on her purpose for wearing mascara.
It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you: Yeah, in elementary school.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move: No shit, Sherlock. Boys are shy too. Stop with the double standards.
It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed: Beg to differ.
Chocolate will make you feel better: Until you either look in the mirror or weigh yourself.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing: Depends on the subject and on if you keep trying to be right even though you and everyone else knows you're wrong.
A good friend never judges: Everyone judges. A good friend judges in your favour.
A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any: Why would you want to hide your hickeys? Show people you're actually getting some.
Boys aren't worth your tears: Some of them are. You know, the ones who weren't supposed to die that young.
We all love surprises: I'm not too fond of them, but I guess not knowing in advance what my birthday or Christmas presents will be is kinda fun.
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? - Kotetsu and Izumo, Kakashi, Itachi. And then the rest of them. Because they're all my favourites.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? - SasuSaku, ShikaTema, LeeGaara, NaruHina and KibaKankuro.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? - It depends on the yaoi pairing. And hell yeah, hentai!
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? -No. Not planning on it either.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: - Many posters, stickers, a forehead-protector, books, pins. All of which I haven't seen in ages.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? - Nah.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? - NaruHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? - SasuSaku.
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? - Team 7, because the conflicts in that team are quite fascinating, but Team Gai is cool too.
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi = Obito) - Maybe. I actually think Madara is using Obito's body as a container for his soul (or whatever it is) but Obito's really dead.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? - It's not a theory anymore.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?- Itachi. 'Cause he's badass. And the most amazing big brother EVAR.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? - Pro-Sasuke. But he's getting annoying.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden, and fillers?) - Nope, I stopped watching them after Hidan's death. I don't really watch anime anymore.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? - Yes.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? - Nah. If he did, he would have been sidetracked in a lot of his speeches throughout the series.
17. Sub or dub? - Sub.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? - Pro-Sakura.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? - Funny.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? - Yes. He's Madara's desguise so that nobody knows he's the actual leader of Akatsuki. He's also Deidara's partner for a while, until Deidara dies, which is when he stops being Tobi and embraces his being Madara.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? - Ugly beast and sexy nerd.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? - Haku. Duh.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? - Awesome.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? - Nagato. A frilly dress. 'Nuff said.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? - Yes.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? - Yes.
27. Do you like lemons? - Sometimes, when they're well-written.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? - They know about about the story, but they probably don't remember the names. Or the faces.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? - Yeah. Hilarious. Really.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? -Yeah, they're funny.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? - Yes. Two people.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? - Not at school, but during summer camp. That person became one of my best friends.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? - Not at all.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? - Nope.
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? - Maaaybe.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? - Nah. We know who's the fake leader and who's the real leader, and none of them is the Yondaime.
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery? - Yes, but I haven't posted anything.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? - It doesn't strike me as sexy, no. I'm not really fond of lipstick on men, and the hair and wings are a bit too weird for me. But he's still kind of badass. I think he's cooler when not in curse seal mode.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? - I have quite a few, but I never use them. I might someday.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? - Not as much as I thought it had.
Q o P
Pour les Français qui prendront le temps de lire mon profil jusqu'à la fin, bonjour! Si vous êtes arrivés jusqu'ici, c'est que vous avez compris ce que je disais dans mon profil, alors je ne traduirai pas. Je vais peut-être écrire un fanfic en français un jour, mais je ne suis pas sûre encore. Je ne sacre qu'en anglais, soit dit en passant, et j'écris comme j'écrirais sur MSN. J'essaie de faire le moins de fautes possible et je ne lirai aucun fanfic qui en a trop. Vous pouvez aussi m'appeler QoP ou Votre Majesté, mais si un jour vous voulez m'appeler par mon vrai nom, c'est Pascale. Paaaaa. Scaaaaaaa. Leeeeeee. Pas Pâscale. Pas Poscale. Pas Pascal. C'est un nom de gars, c'est affreux. Pascale. Déjà que je n'aime pas mon nom, ne l'empirez pas. Merci.
Unsafe External Link